Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Pro player?( nice program bro )

SacrificeProductions

Btw i dont see how this is a program at all, who said i am recording that?

Second of all mortal if this was a program it would suck to actually PK would it?? hhhhh now dont let me put ure pic here 

Well seeing how you barely pk as it is, and the fact that you only log for maybe 10 minutes or less definitely explains alot there. Also you say that your not the one recording yet, you sent this from your phone and oh wait how are you hitting w like that? clearly no one can make their char move that way with spamming  r and w. Just admit your using a program and quit talking shit like your a badass player.

Actually with the way you do things, everyone would think that, and i do have a list of people who were in clan with us who can vouch of that. You set yourself up for a fail, it's ok Dj, you can be a pro sin all you want, but if you are going to talk trash, play with your own hands to show your skills, cause clearly this video you sent me shows your program can play good, but you obviously can't.