Sign in to follow this  
Kallop

Poll #1

Questions regarding level cap and leveling up.  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

not sure if i like the last question :P i would say that hardcore (active) exp should reward around the same (if not more) exp as scheduled events. but well ideal way for me still might be doing quests+events since i dont have much time 

not sure if i like the last question :P i would say that hardcore (active) exp should reward around the same (if not more) exp as scheduled events. but well ideal way for me still might be doing quests+events since i dont have much time

Well that is true. Either way it's more like determining whether people prefer simplistic leveling over a more variable way of leveling up. I would personally prefer killing different mobs for either kill count or item drops rather than doing Booroo/DS/DK for 8 hours straight :D

Well that is true. Either way it's more like determining whether people prefer simplistic leveling over a more variable way of leveling up. I would personally prefer killing different mobs for either kill count or item drops rather than doing Booroo/DS/DK for 8 hours straight :D

well me too, but i still think doing booroo/DS/DK should be the same or more rewarding, since its "harder". If you mean like there should be more options to gain exp (apart from hardcore exping) then im all for it

Are the votes public btw? I meant it to be that way but I'm not sure if it worked right.

well you can see the results but you cant vote if you arent logged in (that would be abusable too)

Medium Farm / Hard EXP. Last thing we (Can't really say we since I don't know what you guys think, so I should say I) want is people level 80/83 in 2 days, with shells and high class weapons +7 hugging the bowl. Some degree of difficulty is sort of needed in this version.

i'm in for the hard exp, but define hard though please :P

i don't want it to be as hard as USKO, cause let's face it.... It takes alot of time to even get 83 there :P without genie you're not even allowed to get a lif e:P

i'm in for the hard exp, but define hard though please :P

i don't want it to be as hard as USKO, cause let's face it.... It takes alot of time to even get 83 there :P without genie you're not even allowed to get a lif e:P

Defining the rates is not the point of this topic :P just to get some kind idea as in what people want from this server. It also might be valuable information for future servers made by other people.

A) 83

B.) Medium-hard farm, Medium EXP (Assuming hard = KO equivalent)

C) A fair combination of all of those, in my opinion there should never be a myriad of quests available at any given level that put grinding on 2nd priority as a mean to leveling up. It seems silly to have a bunch of people just spam quests and then move on "ok which quest next" as a never ending cycle that opens up more quests quicker than the ones that are being completed.

Not to mention: quests in eslant or anywhere else that isn't cz = less activity & raids.

Being active with prem, how long would you say it takes you to go from level 1 to 80 in usko atm? or from 60-80?

1-60 a day

60-80 just depends on how you do it. 

Iirc I got pretty close to 82 on 1 exp premium, with just genie on paramun.

Being active with prem, how long would you say it takes you to go from level 1 to 80 in usko atm? or from 60-80?

I'm playing in Anatolia, i got 2 characters, both are lvl 83/1 and close to 83/2. It took me 1 month of genie on paramuns to achieve lvl 1 to 81 (I exped really slow at the time). Now with the right party on paramuns 24/7 and doing all the quests in Eslant and Colony zone i managed to do 83 to 83/1 and 80% in 500 Hours, which is 220 hours less than a full prem lasts. Keep in mind i am using stronger items than any1 in ApexKO will use. So in my opinion on ApexKO it should be slightly easier than USKO, but still if our main goal is keeping people busy with grinding, and offering them a bunch of stuff to do then the best thing is to NOT make it easy, especially the levels 80-83.

1-80 with EXP prem in EUKO took hardcore grinders less than a month. 2-3 weeks I believe.

wow ._. then perhaps leaving everything usko-like + boosting event exp or doing daily bonuses would be more than enough.

Then again this was 24/7 genie in dead servers where spawns are always uncontested... hmm

I think reducing exp requirements across the board from 10 to 20% at level 61+ would be enough.

wow ._. then perhaps leaving everything usko-like + boosting event exp or doing daily bonuses would be more than enough.

Then again this is 24/7 genie in dead servers were spawns are always uncontested... hmm

I think reducing exp across the board from 10 to 20% at level 61+ would be enough.

Couldn't agree more. I don't want it to be easy. If you get max lvl on hard exp you actually ''achieved'' something

on usko it's not like that you get half exp at lvl 61.... They changed that long time ago, i think to lvl 80???

and yeah reducing from 10 to 20 is already a huge bonus, especially on higher lvls, if you count that all up it does help alot.

EXP doesn't have to be easier to be honest. All you have to do is increase the exp gain from events, which makes leveling up easy for the casuals as well. Of course there might be some complaining but in that case EXP just has to be interesting in it's own way.