Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Pedal/Macro

Shark

Well as you can all see, a lot of players (sins mostly) use pedal/macro actually most of them, so I would love if someone could give me one, to be on the same ground as them, since its really hard to keep up with them with a +7 gear without pedal (they have +8 +pedal/macro)

I still don't really comprehend how they set it up with their mouse,

Just set to a button?(one of the 18 on the nagas?) and go hard? or what lol

pretty much :D, forexample my roccat mouse has manager porgam which allows me to set up macros (never used it tho)

I still don't really comprehend how they set it up with their mouse,

Just set to a button?(one of the 18 on the nagas?) and go hard? or what lol

Razer products have these standard as this generation of 'gamers' tend to require them to play in general. Essentially just software that allows the user to dictate what he wants his or her macro to do really, lol.

I'm thinking about buying a gaming mouse. I just want something cheap though (that has software), cuz im poor.

Edit: Do you know if this mouse has the software?

Software: The software is pretty comprehensive. It allows macros to be created/assigned, full control over DPI/lighting (color, speed and flashing or "breathing" intensity)/pointer speed/acceleration/double-click speed/polling rate/etc, has 5 profiles you can customize and load, and is an easy install.

Read m8 :P

Software: The software is pretty comprehensive. It allows macros to be created/assigned, full control over DPI/lighting (color, speed and flashing or "breathing" intensity)/pointer speed/acceleration/double-click speed/polling rate/etc, has 5 profiles you can customize and load, and is an easy install.

Read m8 :P

I checked the software and it doesn't actually have the ability to create macros.