Sign in to follow this  
PrincessMolly

So sad about mage and want to say what i feel !!

from my experience with KO, mages will never be what they should be, they will never be able to stand toe to toe with any other class, every server lowers their damage so the pvp zones are not over run by mage parties, why not lower the damage of the aoe skills and not the single target skills? is that possible? I always thought a complete mage should be able to be like a battle mage but always ends up just being support.

from my experience with KO, mages will never be what they should be, they will never be able to stand toe to toe with any other class, every server lowers their damage so the pvp zones are not over run by mage parties, why not lower the damage of the aoe skills and not the single target skills? is that possible? I always thought a complete mage should be able to be like a battle mage but always ends up just being support.

A complete mage should be able indeed,the higher int,the better staffs you are able to use,so yeah,like usko good old times(when fire drake released),i remember complete mages with hell bloods doing 700+120 dmg with staff skill to warriors(obv,hell blood+8+dual flame rings)

I hope they do 0 dmg  , cant wear shields , nothing worse than a bunch of  3 2 1 fag parties to ruin your server before it has a chance to get going , mage parties are a bug a glitch , in most games that type of glitch or bug is not possible.

If any1 here ever played old (Day Of Defeat) you could Zook the roof in a room and every1 in the room would die , that's what mage parties are , most servers on DOD ban you for doing this or stop it from being possible.

And don't pretend that you want to use single skills or any of that bullshit , you want to 3 2 1 backs and glitch NP's.

If 3-4 warriors can gangbang the same target and pretty much instant-kill it, why mages can't team up? Btw, I love playing mage solo, in Myko/fire drake was sort of a struggle but nowadays without elite equipment mages are just free-nps. Hope they take into consideration some suggestions.

If 3-4 warriors can gangbang the same target and pretty much instant-kill it, why mages can't team up? Btw, I love playing mage solo, in Myko/fire drake was sort of a struggle but nowadays without elite equipment mages are just free-nps. Hope they take into consideration some suggestions.

negative. you play mage = you tp bitch :P