Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Polemic Video Time

SkyHunter

Well, i didn't see them targeting anyone specific from your party. You had parasite for quite some time, if all the melees went for you i doubt the sins minor would not have been enough to save ya.

Maeby they didn't have players on TS and i guess you guys synced the hook/duff on andromeda in teamspeak to make it 5v4 after first 2 seconds of the fight.

Anyways, good job & keep the videos & NP's coming!

Funny part is I already told him that they were more geared than we were also 2 of us were on ts the others were not and our priest made the priest 3 days ago never played priest... but yes you guys were all in ts cause i could see yall and 2 of yall are former BL members thats the funny part

Goog job.

Just get your rogue to cure you fast as possible instead of minoring, if the other party were better coordinated they would've killed you coz the parasite.

When i was playing on my priest i didnt had that help because we didnt had a rogue only warriors, the kurian in your pt can help alot too if they all jump on you, you can just ask him to do the trick stunning in area idk how it works but should help alot for you not die and get some breath or even give a easy target to gang on him. 

Keep it up and good job.

Well, i didn't see them targeting anyone specific from your party. You had parasite for quite some time, if all the melees went for you i doubt the sins minor would not have been enough to save ya.

Maeby they didn't have players on TS and i guess you guys synced the hook/duff on andromeda in teamspeak to make it 5v4 after first 2 seconds of the fight.

Anyways, good job & keep the videos & NP's coming!

Thanks, I appreciate the criticism, and yeah, that's sort of what we're trying to prove; BL is extremely uncoordinated and unorganized, but none of them will ever admit; simply give excuses (like soap in this thread).

Goog job.

Just get your rogue to cure you fast as possible instead of minoring, if the other party were better coordinated they would've killed you coz the parasite.

When i was playing on my priest i didnt had that help because we didnt had a rogue only warriors, the kurian in your pt can help alot too if they all jump on you, you can just ask him to do the trick stunning in area idk how it works but should help alot for you not die and get some breath or even give a easy target to gang on him. 

Keep it up and good job.

Thanks for the comments, yeah our rogue isn't the best at support, but we're all trying to improve and get better at playing with eachother one step at a time. Kurian is also pretty overpowered into making an even fight a 4v5, but knowing that you shouldn't charge one like Andromeda did lol. 

Funny part is I already told him that they were more geared than we were also 2 of us were on ts the others were not and our priest made the priest 3 days ago never played priest... but yes you guys were all in ts cause i could see yall and 2 of yall are former BL members thats the funny part

Why do you think they're former BL and no longer in BL? :) 

Hold on.

You made a video killing a priest lvl 78 ( Artemix ). He's bp with hell breaker +7.

i think it's enough said.

btw u guys are with fully gear of MrWoodCock ( unique daggers+8, iron pieces, armors+8 ), black gear ( +8 / +1 ), bangs gear...i think it's enough LOL

because why not? 

fair 5v5, only difference was we had a kurian instead of a warrior. We are all lvl 80, with a few skills opened, I was in troll armor, Astrooo was in 2x pieces of shell +7, 1x piece of shell +6 and then troll armor as well, other 3 players in our PT were equal gear with BL. 

new to priest, so ill use this as a basis for constructive criticism (as well as video editing too ofc).

enjoy~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiAj5lewyKQ&feature=youtu.be

watch on 1080 ofc, would of been longer but they left cz shortly after :(

Skyhunter tell me your name ingame, we vs i kill you naked fool

Hold on.

You made a video killing a priest lvl 78 ( Artemix ). He's bp with hell breaker +7.

btw u guys are with fully gear of MrWoodCock ( unique daggers+8, iron pieces, armors+8 ), black gear ( +8 / +1 ), bangs gear...i think it's enough LOL

Bang was trying to sell his gear to Cam (Sick) so no one had his priest gear, the only gear we had of his was his warriors gear. And Drogon, weren't you supposed to come play PC priest for us? :( What happened buddy? 

Also, Dj, why are you asking me for my name in game? Did you not just watch my video from my point of view, lol? And if you have no constructive criticism on my play, or our play as a party, please don't come and start drama, thanks.

I dont give a fucking shit, i diddnt even watch the video, im just telling you whats your ingame nick lets play i record everything.

If you honestly believe VS still means something in this game, I am quite sad for you, and I wish you the best of luck with your mental health issues. 

The only thing that happened here is people didnt listen lol i say attack priest they attack the melee and that priest in our party is a bp lol so 3-4 hits and death nothing special here but gj

According to your former clan mates, this happens a lot more than just one time. 

Bang was trying to sell his gear to Cam (Sick) so no one had his priest gear, the only gear we had of his was his warriors gear. And Drogon, weren't you supposed to come play PC priest for us? :( What happened buddy? 

Also, Dj, why are you asking me for my name in game? Did you not just watch my video from my point of view, lol? And if you have no constructive criticism on my play, or our play as a party, please don't come and start drama, thanks.

Yea I thought were going to have some fun killing WRECKED in cz.

That's the plan since of begin, I didn't joined cause you guys going leave for USKO ( not sure about me ).

Not mad at all, just sad. 

Making fun of clannies...next time try to kill me in CZ it sure will bring a POLEMIC video ( not killing soap and a bp lvl 78 with personal shield+3/hell breaker+7 ).

That's the plan since of begin, I didn't joined cause you guys going leave for USKO ( not sure about me ).

Making fun of clannies...next time try to kill me in CZ it sure will bring a POLEMIC video ( not killing soap and a bp lvl 78 with personal shield+3/hell breaker+7 ).

WreckeD is actually a good clan, killing them with shitty gear and lvl 80 would be quite a challenge to be honest, considering they're actually coordinated and follow targets (not to mention we only have 5 people to PK with at the moment, lel!). And I think a lot of this server will be leaving for USKO, so suit yourself!  I would love to make a video of us killing you, however you are hardly ever in CZ at times we play (6pm eastern and onward), let alone the fact that if I were to start making a video designed for one person dying, I would become Degano, something I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy.

Edit: I posted the video and specifically asked for constructive criticism on our play, so please, tell me how bad i am for not curing the parasite, and getting stuck, etc. thanks.  

Im up for another 5v5 though any time you play at my time but enough with the bullshit emails ;)

If you would like, we can try to organize a 5v5 with equal classes (1 kurian on each side, 1 priest on each side, 1 rogue on each side, 2 warriors). 

Of course, I would need to get a bit more gear before that, seeing as I am still in troll gear with starter uniques. 

Randrogon on previous thread:

Dude you look so stupid bitching about gear.
Pointless arguing with ya.

Randrogon in this thread:

Hold on.

Nuff said. :D

I must stay strong. Must. Stay. Out. of this thread.

You were the biggest noob rocs +2 and iron set and full DD and undy and i got ure hp to 10% while vsing me without iron neck or something, you suck dude.

Rocs +2? I'm not Titanium mate :D Also I was used 2k buff not undy,  and you were fully geared and using club defence so stop :D rogue > warrior everyone knows this yet I still beat you DJ like 10-0 lolololol only good rogues were SacredDavid and Aziz bb nooby turk  :D