Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

MortalTheatre ApexKO Pk

SacrificeProductions

cant believe you putted me in this video but i would killed you if you wouldnt suprise me andrew :P

second with no offense really to all of your movies and any rogue in this server, NONE of the rogues here have skills, NONE all of you just stealthing and using cp eskrima blind and people die, the cp here is really OP as fuck.

people complaining about about mage dmg, but i dont see anyone complain about CP.....

anyway and ofc again no offense, another stealth cp blind eskrima movie, nothing more, nothing special.

stealth cp? and mages are supposedly better? all you do is nova and run away and you want to call that skill?, oh we toss a few staffs and single skills so it justifies mages having skill?, cp, blind, stealth are skills given to rogues to play. They are meant to be used in pk and other things but i guess a sin shouldn't use their skills cause other classes can't handle them right?

stealth cp? and mages are supposedly better? all you do is nova and run away and you want to call that skill?, oh we toss a few staffs and single skills so it justifies mages having skill?, cp, blind, stealth are skills given to rogues to play. They are meant to be used in pk and other things but i guess a sin shouldn't use their skills cause other classes can't handle them right?

i didnt say it like that , i do say an un skills rogue will do this cus people are using the OP dmg that cp has, on mage there is a skill, first of all we are not nova nova nova, we are aswell staffing, we are staffing as 1, we can even kill a rogue 1vs1, any rogue that i did face all the time was stealthing, and if i did attack him he would run away like "OMG HE WILL KILL ME I'V TO STEALTH AND CP" i didnt say that it's your skill and not to use it, i do say this is the only thing that all rogues can do, stealth cp blind eskrima, no skill by doing it. and lets face it, alot of ppl know it, without your cp, all of you rogues are useless(mean you cant do shit,you cant go 1 on 1 against a mage, you cant go 1 on 1 against warrior), no skills and no offense to you andrew.

all i am saying, if cp was a bit nerfed and all the rogues would play as they should, it would be fun, in this way, it's just not, maybe to you, but for me it's looking really stupid and unskilled.

again bar your making no sense, you say without cp we are nothing, just like without 75 armor/ 15 master and novas you mages are nothing. cp is perfectly fine as it is, the only reason it seems so op to you is cause you probably don't have any dagger defense, but people who do have the defense and iron sets don't take much damage, you can ask any player with iron set and dd, they survive easily. No weapon def = ofcourse you will get hit for alot of damage, go read the description of cp then think about what happens to it if it is nerfed. Also the mage damage here is the same as usko which is players with +10 cursed staffs dmg, so yea mages were hitting alot harder then they should and cp was nerfed during the beta so it does not need to be changed anymore.

How do mages take skill when all you guys do is drop 8 novas...????

I hope you're trolling. I've played warrior / kurian and mage is by far the hardest to play. Why? Because even with iron set and DD +7 you still get 2 hit by rogues.

cant believe you putted me in this video but i would killed you if you wouldnt suprise me andrew :P

second with no offense really to all of your movies and any rogue in this server, NONE of the rogues here have skills, NONE all of you just stealthing and using cp eskrima blind and people die, the cp here is really OP as fuck.

people complaining about about mage dmg, but i dont see anyone complain about CP.....

anyway and ofc again no offense, another stealth cp blind eskrima movie, nothing more, nothing special.

You dont see complains because you can have dagger defence, problem solved. And lack of complains might be because theres no issue with it.  Attack mage aint made to tank ppl u know.

Not that bad but I expected a little bit more

The vs's were the most fun part I think

The pk clips were a bit stupid, indeed all I saw was just a cp, blind, spike and some1 who died, and then on to the next clip where the exact same thing happened (mostly mages)

I would like to see some 8vs8 or something like that

again bar your making no sense, you say without cp we are nothing, just like without 75 armor/ 15 master and novas you mages are nothing. cp is perfectly fine as it is, the only reason it seems so op to you is cause you probably don't have any dagger defense, but people who do have the defense and iron sets don't take much damage, you can ask any player with iron set and dd, they survive easily. No weapon def = ofcourse you will get hit for alot of damage, go read the description of cp then think about what happens to it if it is nerfed. Also the mage damage here is the same as usko which is players with +10 cursed staffs dmg, so yea mages were hitting alot harder then they should and cp was nerfed during the beta so it does not need to be changed anymore.

lol, i got iron belt and i got dd helmet, that's 20 DD 

How do mages take skill when all you guys do is drop 8 novas...????

aint talking to people that make's no sense!

Funny how you call all SINS there unskilled. I'd VS ANY of you as SIN everyday. 

Or should i talk about the Frequency guy in animosity? Worst SIN ever.

Aint directed to all the sins in this server, some of them have alot of skills, Manhattan? maybe you? Zeroh? some of them that no one i saw them beated

You dont see complains because you can have dagger defence, problem solved. And lack of complains might be because theres no issue with it.  Attack mage aint made to tank ppl u know.

people also can get Fire resist from alot of stuffs, Fire felt? Flame ring? it's the same thing as mages

again and i will say it again, no sins have skills in this server, Freqency has really no skill at all, and he is not in clan anymore.

Nice video, What only makes me wanna ask why you put Minor at number 8 on the skillbar and LF at number 1?

Same as this video.

http://www.kopedal.com/assasin-kral-blackbox-ii-as-18.php

No Offense BTW, you are a very nice guy same as soapman

when i am playing sin aswell on 12xx (no minor cd) i am doing it aswell, i dont see any issue, afterall it's how you want it ..