Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Trinas/Tearsof Karivids Don't Work Or Very Very Low%?

DHC

Hi there,

This isn't a QQ thread about the anvil however and I don't want it to become one. I've had a lot of people new and old say that the anvil rates aren't like USKO at all and that in fact it is much harder here.

Here's where we talk about Trinas and Tears of Karividis

I like many of the players I've spoken to have completely given up on buying Trinas and Tears because they just don't seem to work. I've made far more +7s and +8s without them than I have with them. The same actually seems to be true for rebirth upgrading.

I understand it's a farm server but at the same time it just doesn't feel right. I know for some reason or another the staff don't want us to know the anvil rates but I think it's time we had an open discussion about this (Without flame) to see what the server wants. At the end of the day we are the players and we are the ones keeping the server alive by playing and donating. This is definitely not to discredit the staff here at ApexKO, I think they do a great job however I feel like we all need to be talking to each other a lot more if we want this server to grow and survive.

Nobody I know even buys trinas or tears anymore because they don't seem to help at all. Please when you have the time could one of the GMs check this (without just saying yes they work so we all spend our $$$ on them :D

If they worked correctly and were actually beneficial then like myself I am sure a lot more players would actually buy them.

I hope we can have a good discussion about this.

And If you read all of that, good job :D

TLDR;

What is your opinion on the anvil rates along with trinas / tears?

+1 to +2 with NUS (orange) seems correct to me. 19/20 (95%) I would say is accurate, maybe you are just unlucky

+6 to +7 with BUS also seems fine. rougly 1/4 from what I've found (25%). I dont remember what USKO rates are and if they match that at all.

+5 to +6 is weird. I remember always thinking its 50% on USKO, however I've burned quite a bit of +5 to +6 on this server. Could just be unlucky.

As for tears/trinas, I dont think anyone has done tests with a large enough sample size to make a conclusive statement (since they are rather expensive to use in bulk), but I'm sure they help.

Btw I've done A LOT of upgrading on this server.

EDIT: As for the poll, I'd say the rates are fine. We have a good amount of +8s on this server and only 1 +9 high-class (unless I'm wrong and there's more). I would not enjoy seeing a bunch of +9s appear out of nowhere. They're supposed to be rare and should continue to be.

+1 to +2 with NUS (orange) seems correct to me. 19/20 (95%) I would say is accurate, maybe you are just unlucky

+6 to +7 with BUS also seems fine. rougly 1/4 from what I've found (25%). I dont remember what USKO rates are and if they match that at all.

+5 to +6 is weird. I remember always thinking its 50% on USKO, however I've burned quite a bit of +5 to +6 on this server. Could just be unlucky.

As for tears/trinas, I dont think anyone has done tests with a large enough sample size to make a conclusive statement (since they are rather expensive to use in bulk), but I'm sure they help.

Btw I've done A LOT of upgrading on this server.

+5 to +6 is 45% i belive, it always burns more than succed

the anvil itself is fine, it's just so crazy that i'v burned over 5x shells in a row to +2, also to +4-5 it's really fine, but from +6 and +7 is way to hard, i mean way to hard, the anvil is really way more harder then usko... from 3x full inn inventory =24x3=72 of shells i;v made only 4 items at +7 which is crazy.... like in usko i'v made from this king of amount over 6-7 shells, but it's way more harder in here...

hopefuly the staff will read this topic and will actually replay negetive or positive and will do somthing about it, i know it's a farm server but lets not forget, it's not usko it's a private server, and i'v call 2 friend of mine which want to quit now only because anvil is a bitch!

• Administrators

Burning stuff to +2 or +3 only happens if you're not using blessed upgrade scrolls, same as USKO - saying that rate is 'too low' is part of the risk you take when not using a BUS. I'm not sure how many times I've been checking on trina's, but I'm sure it's been well over 10 times - their rates are set correctly and the server uses these rates if and only if you're using a trina. Relatively speaking, Trina's become more effective the higher the upgrade you're trying to do (+8 -> +9 has a way higher relative increase than using one going +5 -> +6), absolutely speaking, Trina's are more effective on lower upgrades (+5 -> +6 absolute increase is way more than +8 -> +9). We keep the upgrade rates undisclosed for 2 simple reasons; 1st being RNG will be RNG and even a 99% upgrade chance can make you burn 5 times in a row (however unlikely this may be), 2nd one being to keep the thrill of not knowing whether you can make the upgrade or not (more specifically geared towards +7 -> +8 and +8 -> +9 upgrades). Trina talk applies exactly the same to Tears of Karivdis.

Hope this helps to anyone who has any doubts.

Burning stuff to +2 or +3 only happens if you're not using blessed upgrade scrolls, same as USKO - saying that rate is 'too low' is part of the risk you take when not using a BUS. I'm not sure how many times I've been checking on trina's, but I'm sure it's been well over 10 times - their rates are set correctly and the server uses these rates if and only if you're using a trina. Relatively speaking, Trina's become more effective the higher the upgrade you're trying to do (+8 -> +9 has a way higher relative increase than using one going +5 -> +6), absolutely speaking, Trina's are more effective on lower upgrades (+5 -> +6 absolute increase is way more than +8 -> +9). We keep the upgrade rates undisclosed for 2 simple reasons; 1st being RNG will be RNG and even a 99% upgrade chance can make you burn 5 times in a row (however unlikely this may be), 2nd one being to keep the thrill of not knowing whether you can make the upgrade or not (more specifically geared towards +7 -> +8 and +8 -> +9 upgrades). Trina talk applies exactly the same to Tears of Karivdis.

Hope this helps to anyone who has any doubts.

Thanks for the reply! I guess the anvil just has bad swings... I literally just burned 3 items going to +2 lol I had to do a double take to check I didn't burn my +7/8s :D

In terms of rebirth upgrading, if I'm not mistaken on USKO it was the same % for each step i.e. +1 - 2 rebirth was the same as 6-7 rebirth. Is that the same case here? Also do the tears of karavidis help each upgrade by the same %? :)

The rates are fine i think.

I have tried a couple of times and out of 3 full inventorys of +1s i made 5 or 6 pieces +7

What i find interresting is that it seems that High Class scrolls have the same rates as Blessed scrolls.

The only exception to this is from +1 to +2 and to +3 ^^.

Just bought about 10 tears and 3 or 4 more trinas to test and nothing upgraded. Either they are bugged as most of us players suspect or they add 1% of chance? Meh I'm done with buying KC for upgrading personally which is a shame as I wouldn't mind if they actually seemed to be worth it  :wacko:

Again bumping this topic. Today for 3d time i fail to make a single item using trina. Burned 9 items in a roll and 3 of them with trina. Before that i made Rapy 8 without trina. Trina is NOT working like it shoud be. I am not wasting any more time here to argue with ppl, i know its stupid to bitch about fail upgrade but its realy pissing me off that for many times now TRINA fails. I am stoping my play here for few days to cool off and to rethink if i will waste any more time and efford playing. 

Hoping that Aesteris will take a serious look into this, because its our time and nerves been wasted in vane. 

BB

Oh man thats sad, Aesteris told me that i needed a big sample for prove it, so we bought 8 raptors +7 + 8 trinas, and more 8 raptors +7 0 trinas. The result is 8 raptors + trinas 1 succeed , 8 raptors no trina 1 succeed also. Not mentioning those ds's +6 to +7 5 in a row with trina that we burned. I know raptor isnt a good choice to test but was what we could afford .

2 players of my clan just got back to play world of warcraft after burning some itens, one of them burned 6 fr's +1 to +2 ( on trina hehe ) and then he went on a rampage and burned everything else . The other one burned 6 personal with trina to radom stages like +5 to +6 , +6 to +7 etc.

It can be just a heavily unlucky but it's sad to lost everything trying to gear up like this, already lost 2 mates for upgrades and some others for random reasons. Lets wait see if anything get lighter for us :)

The thing is that i invest ALOT of time so i can advance my character, i spend 1 month to collect and resell so i can make the money to buy +7 hight class items and advance ingame. Then i buy the Trinas so that i will get atleast 1 of those items +8 and when this happens and when it happens again and again and AGAIN, it loses point to play. It was just too much this time, lets just say that i cant keep up and i am giving up on this.