Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Draki Tower, Descent and Heal, War Commander skill use, Medichmash Bug..

IGeisha

Posted (edited)

When we try to take a town in the draki tower, it does not send us out, when we try to get out by dying, we teleport to moradona and the press arrow button does not appear on the screen, we have to relog.

While I am a commander on the battlefield, when I try to cure my priest character while on a horse as a commander, although the commander finishes the skill animation, I have to try many times to use the 2nd skill.

While 1 warrior descent from the party members, the priest is about to remove the heal, but the warrior comes out of the priest's target and cannot heal.

"Medichmash" creatures in the Ronark land region do not attack with bugs again..

Edited by emreman11

• IGeisha changed the title to Draki Tower, Descent and Heal, War Commander skill use, Medichmash Bug..
  • Administrators
On 5/1/2022 at 9:15 AM, emreman11 said:

1. When we try to take a town in the draki tower, it does not send us out, when we try to get out by dying, we teleport to moradona and the press arrow button does not appear on the screen, we have to relog.

2. While I am a commander on the battlefield, when I try to cure my priest character while on a horse as a commander, although the commander finishes the skill animation, I have to try many times to use the 2nd skill.

3. While 1 warrior descent from the party members, the priest is about to remove the heal, but the warrior comes out of the priest's target and cannot heal.

4. "Medichmash" creatures in the Ronark land region do not attack with bugs again..

1. Have not yet tested this; it's outside of the scope for official as Draki's Tower isn't going to be released anytime soon.

2. I could not reproduce this as either a priest being a commander or a rogue being a commander; What class / nation were you when this occurred, and do you have a rough timeline of when this happened (day + approximate time is very helpful!)?

3. I've confirmed your target is removed when you descent as a warrior. We're looking at whether we can resolve this issue.

4. Fixed this

19 minutes ago, Aesteris said:

1. Have not yet tested this; it's outside of the scope for official as Draki's Tower isn't going to be released anytime soon.

2. I could not reproduce this as either a priest being a commander or a rogue being a commander; What class / nation were you when this occurred, and do you have a rough timeline of when this happened (day + approximate time is very helpful!)?

3. I've confirmed your target is removed when you descent as a warrior. We're looking at whether we can resolve this issue.

4. Fixed this

2. This issue occurred during the War when my clan leader character was riding a Horse because he was a "priest". I don't know if there is a problem with other classes.