Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Isiloon in bowl - pros and cons

kekkonen

There has been alot of talk about bosses in general, but lets address the Isiloon question in this topic. Feel free to give feedback be it against or in favor of, but try to be constructive and argumentative.

So to start with:

I would like to see Isiloon moved to bowl. As it is now, only the most organized / biggest clan can get to it and it's not really contested. The "best" boss ingame should be contested, not just farmed by the biggest group. If you put it in bowl, even the random / small parties could attleast get some action, np's or something from the queen of bosses.

It could bring more action to the server.  Even if the action goes away quicly, it would still be something, every biffrost game brings some action, why not some more like this.

Isiloon in bowl would be a nice thing to try, you could allways put it back to delos if it does not work.

As it is now: Low population -> there are only a few clans (2-3 max) with the activity who even think about killing it --> no competition --> no action -> does nothing good to the server

MY OPINION (not everyone will agree... but I think its the best way to push up the server)

Isilon should be in bowl...

why in bowl? big clans gonna kill isilon anyway.. it wont make a difference..  (...)

yeah but they will be at Bowl waiting for it at least 20min every respawn.. and small clans and random parties can go and fight a while...  even killing their priests and making them diying exp or that isilon wipes their party...  even more.. there would be fight between big clans (orcs and humans) to get Isilon..   (this had never happenned in Delos)

Edited from original post because SADBOY showed me a true fact

"So far I remember, in EVERY SINGLE GAME I'VE PLAYED Bosses were RARE and they were dropping RARE items. What's the point of making rare items common? It's just stupid. "

Well, lets assume the droprate and spawntime are not touched, keep the discussion about Isiloon getting moved to bowl or staying where it is. This does not affect economy in any way except the drops could be more spread around, even random party could get it.

why?  there'll be more isilons to kill everyday... after the first 48h the prices should back to normality...

You're talking about 6 isi spawns a day with 30-100m loot, even with fishing nerfed there is still people sitting on 100+ of gbs, selling gbs cos they just got too much. Prices will go up constantly like back when most of the people fished with 10+ chars.

Well, lets assume the droprate and spawntime are not touched, keep the discussion about Isiloon getting moved to bowl or staying where it is. This does not affect economy in any way except the drops could be more spread around, even random party could get it.

I'm ok with that idea, still don't see the benefit but worth to try and see if it can increase cz activity.

why?  there'll be more isilons to kill everyday... after the first 48h the prices should back to normality...

You're talking about 6 isi spawns a day with 30-100m loot, even with fishing nerfed there is still people sitting on 100+ of gbs, selling gbs cos they just got too much. Prices will go up constantly like back when most of the people fished with 10+ chars.

I'm ok with that idea, still don't see the benefit but worth to try and see if it can increase cz activity.

Here are my thoughts about it:

It's important that the droprate & spawntime will be same, it is supposed to be rare sighting in bowl and hard to figure out timing.

Positive sides:

- Server doesn't have enough big/organized clans to do isiloon properly. if it's moved into bowl, smaller clans can co-operate and try together. 

- Once it spawns into bowl, the pk will explode once all the clans start spamming isiloon in clanchat.

- It's something new into server, more people might get motivated/excited about it.

- Smaller clans will add more people just to get fighting chance -> more & bigger clans -> more competition.

- This have been more than common on several PSKO for past 1-2 years. (it wouldn't be there unless they would find it attractive for players).

- CHANGES, its been a while since anything new came here.

Negative sides:

- Isiloon have been in delos for ages, will change the "style" of the server a bit. (just a bit).

- It's planned to be reward for clans who are big/organized.

- Some oldschool -hearted people mind get offended (there shouldn't be any on this version anyways).

- Requires some planning to prevent lure / bug -abuse. (It can't be lured away from bowl, yet it needs to move & aggro properly. Like someone said, if its being lured away from bowl "area" it will spawn in the middle again).

- Bloodline -members might get angry. Altough this is ultimately good for the server. (DJ seems to be always angry so don't mind him).

If the owners & GM's are looking to increase action in bowl, this is definitely one of the best ways to do it.

Best regards, 

SPANKME

Yea I've reconsider...  we only need isilon show up in middle of bowl... its a good try I guess...

That's a good idea to increase pk active like SPANKME said when it got respawned every clan will chat in clan "ISILOON UP" and bummmm those who are in-game but doing nothing will start to come to cz even if it's just to kill a monster. The chance to increase pk are really good, but ofc if it cant be moved/lured away from bowl. The respaw time and drop should be the same as it is now, to avoid complications.

It's important that the droprate & spawntime will be same, it is supposed to be rare sighting in bowl and hard to figure out timing.

Positive sides:

- Server doesn't have enough big/organized clans to do isiloon properly. if it's moved into bowl, smaller clans can co-operate and try together. 

- Once it spawns into bowl, the pk will explode once all the clans start spamming isiloon in clanchat.

- It's something new into server, more people might get motivated/excited about it.

- Smaller clans will add more people just to get fighting chance -> more & bigger clans -> more competition.

- This have been more than common on several PSKO for past 1-2 years. (it wouldn't be there unless they would find it attractive for players).

Negative sides:

- Isiloon have been in delos for ages, will change the "style" of the server a bit. (just a bit).

- Some oldschool -hearted people mind get offended (there shouldn't be any on this version anyways).

- Requires some planning to prevent lure / bug -abuse. (It can't be lured away from bowl, yet it needs to move & aggro properly. Like someone said, if its being lured away from bowl "area" it will spawn in the middle again).

- Bloodline -members might get angry. Altough this is ultimately good for the server. (DJ seems to be always angry so don't mind him).

If the owners & GM's are looking to increase action in bowl, this is definitely one of the best ways to do it.

Best regards, 

SPANKME

hahaha I'm pretty sure that ALL BL members will get mad and they'll say that is an awfull idea... xD

Positive sides:

Negative sides:

Best regards, 

SPANKME

hahaha I'm pretty sure that ALL BL members will get mad and they'll say that is an awfull idea... xD