Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Make animosity warriors

Rougean

Hey guys,

We (Animosity) has been thinking of going melee because a lot of people are claiming mages are OP and we see a lot of people leaving cz/war if we got a strong party. Therefore we would like to go melee if this is possible (and if people want it?).

However, we have invested too much in our mage chars (and has no1 to sell the items to) so we will only go if it is possible to exchange our items to warrior/rogue items. Which I think would require the support of the community, which is why I am making this topic instead of simply pm'ing Aesteris. 

We were thinking of an item exchange somewhat like:
LKP+0/1 -> Mino +0/1
EP+0/1 -> WP+0/1
Lbol+1/2 -> String of skulls+0/1
FR+1/2 - Hero Valor+0/1.
H. Blood+7 -> H. breaker+7
Complete+7/8 -> Shell+7/8.

Plus Class Change and Quest items for the skills we all ready have opened.
These items could ofcourse be discussed if they don't fit the market value.

So what do you guys think about this? 
Should this happen?
Or should we simply stay mages and hope it balance out when krowaz is released?

Regards, 
Trippy team,

@ Rougean

My good friend, let people say what they want. Mages are teamplayers not solo players like sins. Its balanced atm. We can cast 2 skills(every 100/120 secds) in 3 seconds wich hits max 3.5k damage in total. Sins can do 4k in 2 sec, warriors can spam 1k+..

Just wait for Krowaz and we will see if it will change the situation. No need to ask Aesteris to change us to melees.

Ask yourself this question: If we were getting owned by sin groups would these sins ask Aesteris to change them to mages?

Dont think so..

No, you won't get stuff for free.

Mage stuff are cheap and the other classes are expensive.

If you guys want become a melee clan, go on PUS and buy the class change, like all the other players did.

we can pay for class change, however we wont spend all this time on changing the items in-game, since it's not our problem that people talking about us that we are OP, if people want to get as on melles, then the gm will change the items to what Rougean say.

we can pay for class change, however we wont spend all this time on changing the items in-game, since it's not our problem that people talking about us that we are OP, if people want to get as on melles, then the gm will change the items to what Rougean say.

So go and pay for it.

Just for take an example : flame rings+0 are 1.5 gbs ~ 2 gbs  and hero's valor +0 are 8 ~~ 10 gbs  ( won't talk about leg bands that goes for 15+ gbs ).

It would be unfair with other people.

Any full party is OP at a server with a population like this where 80% of the clans can only afford duos, trios, so small parties.   (For example:  Back when i didn't sell my gear and was a Sin, scouting bowl, soloing / getting kinda bored cuz there was no Orc. Then 2-3-4   sin came in from a certain clan, killed / fought them in 2v1 // 3v1 // 4v1 situations.      Then instead of keep on trying in a "fair" fight [i had most likely better items / more skills opened / overall more sin knowledge, however they obviously outnumbered me so it remained "balanced"] they waited abit, stayed at town whatever, and came back with 5-6-7 people, if it was less than that, they were running mostly, otherwise chasing me with nearly a full party. And it happens with alot of other people, they often choose overpowering and outnumbering the opponent or simply AFKing / not PKing till they can't do that (while they could make a fair fight, risking dieing aswell but atleast create some nice action), which doesn't rly affect CZ activity much on a server with really high population however it is really really unhealthly to the PK with such a population we have here.)

When there is like 15-15 orc-human at CZ alltogether (and it often happens, sometimes even less // of course sometimes there are more too) be warriors, rogues  priests or mages, if a 8 men decently geared full party comes in and rape those duos - trios- random 4-5 man parties they will most likely give up.

So my answer is NO, it isn't necessary and it doesn't matter if you (or any other clan) being mages, warriors or whatever if there is only an overall 20 enemies  (and that's like 5-6 different small party / soloers etc too) then even if you could afford a full, strong 8 ppl party, try to split it up, go with 2 separated 4 men party and try to pk like that.

As for mages itself, when you can get +2 Shio, Imir, Flame Rings (that increases the dmgs ALOT //// that's the max level you can get get your accessories to) cheaper than a Legio Band +0 / ROL +0/ ROC +0, that creates an obvious disadvantage for malees. But as time goes by it ll be balanced out since pretty much all the better mages are already with dual +2 rings ---> they won't be able to raise their dmgs significantly anymore, however malees ll get more weapons with resists (alot still going only with shards, raptors, etc) as well as +1 / +2 uniques themselves for more resists / stats.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that my opinion is a NO as well. as drogon had said, warrior and rogue gear is more expensive than comparable mage gear, it's no one's problem that you -don't want to- use your time to find a buyer for your items (which, you won't get as much as this forum post asks for, for them) everyone else had to do it, what makes you so special? Nothing.

Whoever claims that mage parties don't require skills know nothing about mages. Mage parties do require some superb synchronisation to cover up for the squishiness of the character. However, mages who claim that the nova damage is FINE, ALSO know nothing about balance. I'm trying to get both parts here. I want you guys to stay mage, but I don't wanna insta die in 2 seconds. I have frigging +2 uniques and shit, yet im dying to iron set mages in one boom.

I do respect you guys, but this thread was a bit cheesy. I know you clearly wrote that your intention wasn't to spread "we are better than you", but that's exactly what lies in the shadows of this thread. You simply want to show the community that you can play any class and still perform as good, WHICH YOU MIGHT, but spreading that stuff like this is nothing but cheesy.

To answer your question : Stay mage.

lol, mages aren't OP

I told gm's multiple times.... the resistance isn't accurate, if you have 300 resistance or only 30 resistance, the dmg difference will be so minimum....

The dmg itself from mages is accurate, just the resistance isn't, hence why you warriors with +2 uniques die and drop like a fly

lol, mages aren't OP

I told gm's multiple times.... the resistance isn't accurate, if you have 300 resistance or only 30 resistance, the dmg difference will be so minimum....

The dmg itself from mages is accurate, just the resistance isn't, hence why you warriors with +2 uniques die and drop like a fly

Pretty much this, the damage is what it should be however the resistances seem to do nothing. I do have respect for animosity (maybe a little less respect for the ones who spam on forum board about how much the rekt bloodline after PK) because they are coordinated and do play very well. I think resistances should be looked at, but you guys should stay mage.

Hey guys thanks for all the answers, and the nice tone :)

Our intention with this topic wasn't to "earn a shitload of money and rape everyone with overgeared warriors" and therefore we would ofcourse be willing to accept gear, which more accuratly match our current items. I however thought that the items I listed was pretty accurate, but seems like I don't know a lot about warrior prices :)

The purpose of this class change was only to try and boost CZ activity. 

However seems like the community has votes no, and therefore we will stay mages and hope for some awesome fights in the future :)

Regards, 
TrippyMuffin (Owner), 

The thing is that, even if krowaz comes out and someone will manage to get full set. The resistance from those will help nothing, because its not working properly. 

What need's to be done:

1. Fix lighting back like it used to be, you guys nerfed it all the way to useless.

2. Run some tests with mage dmg compared to resistances. Boosting flame resistance with 300 did absolutely nothing.

The thing is that, even if krowaz comes out and someone will manage to get full set. The resistance from those will help nothing, because its not working properly. 

What need's to be done:

1. Fix lighting back like it used to be, you guys nerfed it all the way to useless.

2. Run some tests with mage dmg compared to resistances. Boosting flame resistance with 300 did absolutely nothing.

Just like i said indeed :P

I told those 2 exact points already, didn't got any respond tho....

Light mage was stunning too many ppl for sure, nobody can deny that (altho i think that's cause resistance didn't/doesn't work)

but now they just made light mage kinda useless lol, u can hit somebody 30 times and he won't be stunned once, idk what you guys did but you made it from like alot of stuns to no stuns at all.... 

best thing to do was to find something like in the middle of this... (altho i still think the stun rate was correct but the resistance isn't)

and then indeed your second point is correct :P like i said 300 resistance or only 30, the dmg difference is just barely anything... 

so indeed, if krowaz comes out or not, won't help shit

Well changing ur gear like that wont gonna happen cos its kinda bs to change cheaper mage items for expensive warr or sin items.

As I mentioned earlier, we would ofcourse accept a fair trade so we wouldn't make any profit on it.

However this topic isn't relevant anymore as, the community has spoken and doesn't think the change is a good idea, and therefore we wont do it.

If an admin see's this, please close the topic :)

Just like i said indeed :P

I told those 2 exact points already, didn't got any respond tho....

Light mage was stunning too many ppl for sure, nobody can deny that (altho i think that's cause resistance didn't/doesn't work)

but now they just made light mage kinda useless lol, u can hit somebody 30 times and he won't be stunned once, idk what you guys did but you made it from like alot of stuns to no stuns at all.... 

best thing to do was to find something like in the middle of this... (altho i still think the stun rate was correct but the resistance isn't)

and then indeed your second point is correct :P like i said 300 resistance or only 30, the dmg difference is just barely anything... 

so indeed, if krowaz comes out or not, won't help shit

Ahh, my bad, didn't see your post on earlier. But indeed, you are 100% correct.

We ran some tests with lighting stun -rates with adding int points all the way to 200, even with proper staff it took almost 100 blades before someone got stunned.

Now basically all the lightning mage is good for is blink lol.

GM's should really notice this topic and do something about it, there are no need to turn animosity into melees since mages is clearly their "thing" :)

Yep, agree'ing to several posts here regarding resistances. It certainly feels unfair when you got no option of reducing the incoming dmg (like you obv. can do against all other classes)

So it's not about mages being op by nature but by server bug/issue with resists

So stay mage or change it like all others do if u wish so.