Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Skill Quest items

Bar

Should the Skill Quest will be remade?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

so, we got the level jump event, and i know it's not so fair for the oldies, but i was thinking that the skill quest items should be change the a count monster kills, however it should be way more harder then do quests in eslant, what you guys think?

Example:

For lvl 70 Skill-250 worms,5 volcanic rocs and so on

same as the other skills

my though it could be a good idea, the main reason people that are dont wont to come it's because of the skill opening, also it could be good aswell for the oldies that want to class change

what's your thoughts? 

It's a good idea, but then again it will make quest bosses 100% useless. However if you take look at this from different angle, here is my suggestion:

Different skill -quests should be done the same way as personals. You can do different variations of kill-combos for each skill. (kill 2 lupus 2 bach 2 lobo for lvl 80 for example).

Benefits coming from this would be pretty big for players & owners.

1. There would be tons of more parties instead of soloer's in ronark zone & increase PK.

2. This would destroy the "monopol" over expensive items.

3. Random people need to do teamwork, chance for a new clans to pop out perhaps?

4. Doesn't change the "meta" of the server too much, so it can be implemented in mid-server.

Wouldn't be fun as hell when ppl try to lasthit these bosses to get the kills under their belts? :D

BR, 

SPANKME

It's a good idea, but then again it will make quest bosses 100% useless. However if you take look at this from different angle, here is my suggestion:

Different skill -quests should be done the same way as personals. You can do different variations of kill-combos for each skill. (kill 2 lupus 2 bach 2 lobo for lvl 80 for example).

1. There would be tons of more parties instead of soloer's in ronark zone & increase PK.

3. Random people need to do teamwork, chance for a new clans to pop out perhaps?

4. Doesn't change the "meta" of the server too much, so it can be implemented in mid-server.

Wouldn't be fun as hell when ppl try to lasthit these bosses to get the kills under their belts? :D

BR, 

SPANKME

like this idea :)

so, we got the level jump event, and i know it's not so fair for the oldies, but i was thinking that the skill quest items should be change the a count monster kills, however it should be way more harder then do quests in eslant, what you guys think?

Example:

For lvl 70 Skill-250 worms,5 volcanic rocs and so on

same as the other skills

my though it could be a good idea, the main reason people that are dont wont to come it's because of the skill opening, also it could be good aswell for the oldies that want to class change

what's your thoughts? 

I think you need to improve your grammar so that you can form a coherent sentence in order to be understand properly.

BR, 

SPANKME

I like this and at the same time i dont.

You are practicaly forcing beginners to keep running bowl to learn the spawn time of bosses while being meat for the GG people.

They dont have the skills or the gear to compete with the older players.. (this is the reason i dont mind -.-)

Atleast now its the items off the bosses. You can choose for hunting the bosses down or paying big money for it.

If its gonna be for killing for bosses, the items that drop from the lower bosses become useless and drop in price so it effects the market.

To be honest the way it is now is good too. It takes new players a couple of days to a week to get all the skills.

Keeps them busy and they got choices on how they optain it.