Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

about respawn bosses

BroOk

with the last patch all bosses now respawn at bowl which is good for players with gear already but what about new comers? can u also put some bosses at eslant like lupus lobo lycaon whith low rate drops compared to cz ? even shells nd weapons can be droped at eslant ..

about Isilooon could be good if the boss respawn at middle of bowl with or w/h any notice up to u.. at least some chance for every1 to get a good drop ..

give ur ideas guys lets see what happen

Yeah.. Isilon should respawn in bowl with several servants... so it will be an intense pvp and pve to kill Isilon... a long way better than BloodLine Camping Isilon... 

and... We'll need more lupus &lobo  & shaula with the jump event... lots of ppl will need to unlock their skills

Yeah.. Isilon should respawn in bowl with several servants... so it will be an intense pvp and pve to kill Isilon... a long way better than BloodLine Camping Isilon... 

and... We'll need more lupus &lobo  & shaula with the jump event... lots of ppl will need to unlock their skills

the most retarded suggestion i've seen so far.

How the fuck will that change things?

BL is not the only clan camping isilon. 

back to the topic. bosses in bowl keep people in bowl instead of around the bowl, livens up pk quite a lot.

Isiloon at BOWL would help alot PK wise to make things more interesting, any1 with common sense can see that.  Calling him a retard right away for suggesting smth like that says alot about you.....

the itens that you need to unlock the skills just got more expensive right now, since alot of new characters need it, the lvl jump event is a good event but still waiting the prices get at least better then it is now.

The Isiloon idea is a good thing coz not only a big clann will hold the time and kill it over and over again.

Anything with high hp and good drop rate spawning at bowl is good idea.

Cant care less whether it would be ISI or Mastodon with higher hp,def and ap. 

Is the option with pimped out Mastodon possible?

Nobody farms these awesome cretures anymore. :(

back to the topic. bosses in bowl keep people in bowl instead of around the bowl, livens up pk quite a lot.

I knew it!! there is at least one idiot in this server... and I just found him...   and... BL  IS  the only clan camping isilon...

Yep, why did they put bosses ONLY in bowl? New people won't be able to farm anything there without getting killed (if that's what you call PK).

that's how the game works, even i dont agree about it, but that how it should work.

about the isiloon part, i would'nt agree only because the part that you will all forget, the pk will go down (not when isi spawn) people love camping for items, they will come only when isi is spawning like they are doing at chaos stone, aswell another isi mean another ib-in to the game which there is alot of them and i wont agree on more.

The Delos Isiloon simply could be moved to CZ, there shouldn't be a 2nd isiloon.   With such a population there is not much point leaving the Isiloon at delos, considering there is like 2-3 clan max with the activity to even think about killing it --> no competition --> not much point leaving it there.

It would be a different story with 3-4x more ppl on the server however right now i'd say it would be way better to move the Isiloon to CZ, to create some competition, give the more crowded clans a challenge, as well as a chance to the less populated clans too, there wouldn't rly be any downside of moving the Delos Isiloon to CZ.

Regarding panic about bosses in bowl, to be honest, sometimes at night (mostly week-nights) I log and go straight to CZ and bowl is empty, only a few people running around trying to find bosses. I don't know about "well geared people", I still have quest accesories and I can do pretty good on my own, actually I've been engaged in 1 vs 1, 2 vs 1, 3 vs 1, 4 vs 1, 6 vs 1 etc. I didn't babashop any single item, did all my shit on my own. Now, is that sooooo difficult? I work 8+ hours a day + working at home (I'm school teacher) and I still can spare some time to actually take care of my character. Now...

is that so fucking hard?

People don't know how to play the fucking game anymore?

Is it really that hard to farm 4gb to buy skill items?

Honestly?

Now, what I think is that the bowl has so much shit already. So many BF mobs, useless mobs like dark eyes, zombies and shit nobody cares, atross and riotes, plus bosses and now fucking isiloon? Can we put some shit out of the bowl? Perhaps all the BF mobs? around the bowl maybe? It's annoying to have a battle in the middle of 5 Sloths who guess what, they fucking attack if you attack anything nearer. I think Isiloon is a good idea but still, like some people already pointed out, it depends on how many parties do u need to actually take care of isiloon, only one party with 4 drainers or you'll need 2 full parties? In other servers with Isiloon in bowl, you need at least 2 good parties to take the bitch down otherwise you'll never get it. If Isiloon is gonna respawn several times through the day make its drop rate low.

Listen, everybody complains about certain guilds and players but reality is: they have more people, more active people, some people play more and others less. Yes, some are no lifers, yes, some are people without a job, yes, some just live and breath this shit, so? This is KO, while you sleep some guy is going bitfrost and getting all the frags that you could get if you weren't sleeping. Same with EXP, NPs, etc. This is how KO is and has been for many many years. How easy want this shit to be? Of course you can't make it 100% like official because then there's no even point to play here but the server is already easier enough, why people keep giving shit about stuff that ISN'T IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE OR DO????

Anyway, regarding CZ and pk, I don't know, two months have passed and surely the admins have tried everything to force people to go CZ and people still don't go to CZ. Some are, slighly and slowly, but not the majority and people need someone to fight against and reality is, european time is the most active. If you can only log at night, then you're unlucky, I'm unlucky, at my time if I found 6-10 orcs to fight with is too much and they run in packs and 10 vs 1 isn't even funny but well, what do u want to do? You can't force gringos to stop playing 10 diff. private servers to come here because reality says that many came here during beta and they never came back because they were expecting a pvp server or something to spend 2 weeks max of activity in order to jump in the newest hottest thing. Some quit because "no wipe" and bs like that. The responsibility now is ours, we should bring more players to server, if we want this server crowded we need to invite our friends. That's it. 

ronnen u talk 2 much didnt even read all -.-

isiloon from delos should be moved to bowl center with same drop rate nd same delay respawn to improve pk and at least to fight abit for a good drop as IN can be ... actually theres always the same clans getting 80 90 % of this drop w/o any kinda of disturb bcs they know the time respawn or they rather camp theres instead to go cz.... as i said before im sure there will be some1 from those clan that cant agree with this idea nd i can undertand u very well guys you just a bunch of whore and afraid players what else i can said.

Isiloon at BOWL would help alot PK wise to make things more interesting, any1 with common sense can see that.  Calling him a retard right away for suggesting smth like that says alot about you.....

Are you serious? That would help PK ? You think people are 24/7 at delos once isi has been killed, people leave delos.

Moving isiloon from delos to bowl is good, if you want to copy pk-style servers. It's well deserved prize to have advantage on camping isiloon for people who actually put quite alot of effort to do it.

But without competition on abyss it's kinda one-sided story. If the server had 2x amount of clans, i wouldn't move isiloon. But on current state, i would.

So +1 from SPANKME.

Are you serious? That would help PK ? You think people are 24/7 at delos once isi has been killed, people leave delos.

It wouldn't help cuz "people are camping delos"  and it would move them to CZ (tho instead of logging a crap char that is nonstop at isiloon floor to check it or can just leave it there 24/7, people would actually have to bother to run abit at bowl if Isi would be moved so that would already help PK abit). But it would help (especially if there would even be a notice when it respawn) to create really intense PK as soon as it respawn at BOWL, so ye it would help alot.

Moving isiloon from delos to bowl is good, if you want to copy pk-style servers. It's well deserved prize to have advantage on camping isiloon for people who actually put quite alot of effort to do it.

But without competition on abyss it's kinda one-sided story. If the server had 2x amount of clans, i wouldn't move isiloon. But on current state, i would.

So +1 from SPANKME.

And ye that's what i said aswell, having like 2-3-4x more people on the server with atleast 5-6 big clans fighting for Isiloon at it would be perfectly fine to leave it at Delos and it would be well deserved for whoever kill it. But at the current stage, when there is like 3x clan with a reliable 8+ online people constantly and even among those only 1-2 bothers to go for Isiloon, it's pretty pointless, would be much better to see actual fights for it at BOWL and get some GG action.   Isiloon at bowl would pretty much create such a crowded CZ (everytime it respawn) as we had during Kill the GM events so it would definitely worth it at the current stage of the game with such a population we have right now.

With the playerbase we have, having more to do in a contested area is good. Isiloon in bowl would be a nice thing to try, you could allways put it back to delos if it does not work. Having an announcement or having servants spawn before isiloon or something to give people a chance to gather up might also be nice thing to get bigger fights over it.

Science if you're planning to solo most of the time, like I do, you need to think twice about what class you're going to play. Priest is the most versatile class to play, you can switch to support or attacker. Now I'm playing Mage too and seriously, farm doesn't require to be OP. For how long have you guys played KO?  

Rogue, especially archer is by far the most useful for solo farming here so idk why did u mention rogue there as "hard to farm with", lupin --> you can notice any raider / ability to run away as well as having the higher DMG per second (last1 stand for archer only).  Iron bow +7, quest accs, troll set and you can almost rape a whole DK spot alone continously.