Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Warrior AoE skills  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Revolution said:

Mages are way to strong. The damage is insane 1 nova whole melee party dead can't nerf their attack power with a subside for example. Their range is to big the stunrates are to high can blind whole warrior party so we can't click + aoe  subside to lower our damages. Mages are such braindead class right now in this server you can do 1 pt vs 5 pt :D

8vs8 mages will always be the victorious one :) 

I actually wish your team to leave this server so we finally get rid of that cry Melody ruin this entire server for every one of us! And also u guys only playing in sundays anyway. So u guys basically don’t even exist anyways.

werent u complaining few posts ago that we made most nps on events? so how we dont exist? start making sense bro

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, VictorNeves said:

is this also a warrior with rental chitins?

https://www.apexko.com/character/Rylai

Warriors hitting geared warriors 2.9k and they aint OP. Ok, nice joke

damage_warrior.png

2900 dmg to a warrior which npt as we can see on ur picture its not a new broh, you must put on ur mind few things before you talk, as i said u are not playing often on warrio but sure u can give ur " tips " , u dont see the big difference btw those randoms hits on meles which make 0 dmg and also on meles who dont even use shield or any skill expect battle cry and attack. which mean they are even weaker if u give them just malice !

this dmg its clearly under a mele dfed , now this warrior probably were runing away their priest "forgotten clan " myb dont even subside you, so means u give him 100% dmg.

now tukeownz account have a retarded AP cuz its full items , its not a new make this dmg on any warrior with raptor lmao.. but they can counter with subside , heal, and the most stupid thing now its u cant him now if his runing and u use echo most of time makes 0 dmg . and we already tested the range how different are btw them.

posting random picture where u make 3k dmg on dfed warriors not proof anything, it not means u make same dmg on every single warrior. theres a reason i guess if most people from server have vote yes to reverse this patch, and its not because all hiting 2900 dmg on warriors , so on ur brain how much they make on mages 5k each echo?-.-

so lets compared all those skills btw  warriors and mages when thye use Area of effect not single target:

warrior with last patch got nerfed as hell,its enough you blind a warrior that he lose His Z target and already cant use aoe. If u decent skill on right timning after using ur battle cry and u target same player and ull use in the same right timing ur db use torment aoe skill, youll make good dmg. now if u fight against mages team its pretty enough you give them blind, or u give them subside that u already ruin all this good timing to make dmg. or just the most retarded thing u can get torment and move few steps back get aoe dmg and ull see how much dmg ull get, already tested this! now lets put on table also RESISTENCE  for warriors NOT WORKING! we ve test even with ur clan this few days ago, if u give any resistence to them dont freaking work it means ull make always 1.2k+ dmg on AOE TO ALL TARGETS not just to 1 TARGET. you undrestrasme? broh A O E skill suppose to make dmg on range for all, not for few.

now I agree also when WArriors got AOE SKILLS the first time  , warriors never had to be able to use AOE SKILLS from beging but it has been make to counter guess what?? a retarded over power class called mage, which all players play ofc and why? because its 3 2 1 click dmg kills. it has been done already and play it. on last apexko never been a problem echo dmg, the problem was the range indeed they decrease really alot the last 2 aoe skills. 

taking redpots out will help mages to tank more i can say, but then blue pots also must be out.

ps: rogues making fails its really retarded. fix it already. red pots already expensive as hell , doubt theres rogues using it :S

10 hours ago, VictorNeves said:

is this also a warrior with rental chitins?

https://www.apexko.com/character/Rylai

Warriors hitting geared warriors 2.9k and they aint OP. Ok, nice joke

damage_warrior.png

You hit 2900 with a selfname sword +8 and full +1 unique strength set on a person with 0 sword defense and on torment while the warrior also has berserker -300 defense on. And i’ve checked his items it’s still not that great. But you can nerf this damage by having iron set / bronze belt / sword gauntlet / clicking off berserker / using frenzy / using a shield. If he had these items and did the right things u would have done nothing on him. And with a raptor while all on skeleton belt enough said 😉

Edited by Revolution
10 hours ago, VictorNeves said:

werent u complaining few posts ago that we made most nps on events? so how we dont exist? start making sense bro

I complained that mages can make now easily 3 time melee parties their np’s that means it was a example. There are still peruvian mages and RebeLLion aswell not only your clan. I think you should start make sense and understand not even 1 melee pt can defeat you right now cuz of this patch. But you just want to do 1 pt vs 3/4 pt because of that op blind against this new shitty aoes. Ur acting dumb asf. And once again i hope Melody his team leaves because you guys only play on Sunday not during the week and cry so fucking hard that mages become so powerfull that we all want to quit. And yes this is my plan alrdy sold almost all of my items cuz im not gonna die over and over again to your shitty mage clan while not killing you because there is nothing a melee team can do now against mages. Because ApexKO right now = SuperSayianGandalfMageKO.

Edited by Revolution
VictorNeves, 19 saat önce yazdı:

No, i have a warrior called TukeOwnz and a mage called AniJustVictor.

The reason is cuz warriors are too strong already and they can mainly do everything in this game, look my warrior damage on another warrior:

3.6k with a single AOE lol

warrior damage aoe.png

You did not even get these dmgs. I was on your character and everybody knows the guys i hitted doesnt have sword antidefs and cospres.

If you keep using lbol +1 in your mage, ofc u got more dmg than this :)

A lot of mage teams left before the 83 expansion. AOE skills not only reason to left ppl from APEXKO.

Maybe you guys need skilled priests who using subside and party cure at the right time :)

and OFC i voted YES

1tzGalahadd.

Make a weird change to the skill of a class that represents at least 70% of the player base, then ask the same player base if they want it to be reverted . You'll get the same results everytime...

This AOE skills are so insane that it's not even worth talking about it anymore. The whole passion tree is pretty much nonsense when compared to odd details of other classes.

If you want to nerf this skill, just decrease its range by making it the same range as their weapon (around 2m), consequently forcing them to use it quite close to their own chars. Or at least make it so that it requires some actual casting animation timing, just like a nova requires but obviously faster so you don't get flooded with temper tantrums again. 

This skill tree was created by brainless turks at mgame. It is designed on purpose to be retarded, can't you see it? It's a class that has literally everything:

1) teleportation;

2) spammable macro skills;

3) insane damage;

4) AOE (lmfao), a god damn AOE. And an AOE that requires NO CASTING ANIMATION. Click and profit.

Is it fun to play? Of course, how could it not be? It caters to comfort, simplicity and feeling of empowerment, obviously.

Do I care about this class? I don't. Honestly, fuck it. Just remove their DD and do some small harmless tweaks related to buffs. (get rid of red pots, NO UNDY SCROLLS EVER, more blue pots and big scrolls for other classes, create a shield for assassins (why can sins only use chitin shield? Something that's nearly impossible to come by. + fix dmg faisl) 

On the other hand, what I do care immensely is the other smaller classes that get absolutely neglected. Why are rogues so neglected ? Why are battle priests extinct?

Apex is the better version of KO, so please, do something. Stop neglecting it. Bring variety in cz and stop enforcing brainless target clicking. 

Edited by Manhattan

I saw people are crying about warrior class let's get started :) 

Warrior disadvantages:

1. Can't play solo.

2. Has no debuffs.

3. Has no cure skill against debuffs.

4. Has no 10k heals / minor healing / kurian heals all it has are hp pots so very low sustain takes ages to get ur hp back to full without a priest.

5. On 83 cap has no slow / stun just a scream which works 0,0001% (I deleted my scream scroll and removed scream from my skillbar)

6. It's very slow doesn't have a blink like a lightning mage or light feet like a sin. It only have a descent which works on other party members.

7. Can't help any other party member with anything besides a block with descent or hp booster XD.

8. Can't use lupin(without sin can't see stealthed targets)

9. Can't teleport people.

10. Every shield has warrior defenses and 80% of the shields only have warrior defenses and no rogue defenses.

11. And let's just say the class is very short range.

Still i have to say Warriors are stronger then sins on pk. Sins can use a buff for example by fixing the fail damages and adding jamadars. But mages HELL NO please for godsake nerf this overpowered shit class already. I've never seen any server with such strong mages then in Apex here it broke definetly the record from all i have seen from 2004 - 2020.  Even myko servers the mages are less strong.

41 minutes ago, Revolution said:

I saw people are crying about warrior class let's get started :) 

Warrior disadvantages:

1. Can't play solo.

2. Has no debuffs.

3. Has no cure skill against debuffs.

4. Has no 10k heals / minor healing / kurian heals all it has are hp pots so very low sustain takes ages to get ur hp back to full without a priest.

5. On 83 cap has no slow / stun just a scream which works 0,0001% (I deleted my scream scroll and removed scream from my skillbar)

6. It's very slow doesn't have a blink like a lightning mage or light feet like a sin. It only have a descent which works on other party members.

7. Can't help any other party member with anything besides a block with descent or hp booster XD.

8. Can't use lupin(without sin can't see stealthed targets)

9. Can't teleport people.

10. Every shield has warrior defenses and 80% of the shields only have warrior defenses and no rogue defenses.

11. And let's just say the class is very short range.

Still i have to say Warriors are stronger then sins on pk. Sins can use a buff for example by fixing the fail damages and adding jamadars. But mages HELL NO please for godsake nerf this overpowered shit class already. I've never seen any server with such strong mages then in Apex here it broke definetly the record from all i have seen from 2004 - 2020.  Even myko servers the mages are less strong.

I cant believe i just read this, holy shit #facepalm

1 minute ago, VictorNeves said:

I cant believe i just read this, holy shit #facepalm

Well everything better then getting power abused by 1 person for 10 years just because it's ur little commander :D 

Edited by Revolution

https://gyazo.com/a11a966fbb8af2bf20a85668feac148d 700 dmg on xHomie pls nerf warrior make 700 dmg on close range attack while mage pillars 2k and nova for 1.7k with far range attack :) 

https://gyazo.com/c5cc37607fc7d1cd5ff4fc542e722e2b Without debuff but with red pot + berserker i hit other warrior 733 pls nerf mage while they pillar 2k and nova for 1.7k damage :) 

https://gyazo.com/6fafdcde848bc7268fd64b719d9e7bc5 on torment i hit another warrior 1.3k damage while mage hits 2k with pillar and 1.7k nova and then keep remember warrior can be subsided and mage not :) and ofcourse the other warrior i hit can use a shield and click berserker ^^  

I WANT TO SEE ANOTHER PICTURE WITH ATTACKS ON PEOPLE WITHOUT WEAPON DEF AND NO SCROLLS ON C'MON WHERE ARE THEY @VictorNeves

PS: I been checking all my clips from my documents i hit KINGS warriors around 1.3k with cry echo on torment. Probably if they will go full str and leave berserker open then ill hit 2k but gotta be lucky i don't have subside on me. A mage doesn't have to worry no need debuffs and will never get a subside on him will always have that dirty long range nova with that op ass damage :) 

Edited by Revolution

15 hours ago, Manhattan said:

Make a weird change to the skill of a class that represents at least 70% of the player base, then ask the same player base if they want it to be reverted . You'll get the same results everytime...

This AOE skills are so insane that it's not even worth talking about it anymore. The whole passion tree is pretty much nonsense when compared to odd details of other classes.

If you want to nerf this skill, just decrease its range by making it the same range as their weapon (around 2m), consequently forcing them to use it quite close to their own chars. Or at least make it so that it requires some actual casting animation timing, just like a nova requires but obviously faster so you don't get flooded with temper tantrums again. 

Not agree with this, but ofc u are free to say ur own, so basic making a pull on apexko comunity make no sense for u aight.

aoe skil are not insane, you must understand , if it was insane and simple as most of you trying to say you already was playing it, with a decent priest who can give u at least right db to make OP dmg.

to start this passion echo was a good big help for short partys, finally they can break some big partys by more ap and  by skills on game play, like breaking fast all those warriors never delete batle cry to run and put shield instead keep spam hp pots lke a tards etc etc.

their last 2 echos aoe skill are already low range my friend. wake up.

mages spell with pilar more then 1.5k dmg and their novas are 1.3k+ nowdays , so they really expect cast, since they can cast priest too with light staff and can send ur heals down with light nova too.  asking cast on echo after u can simple break dmg with subside or just with split few steps back its retarded or adding 1 rogue to ur party so u can see if u getting sneaky tactics. now how u gonna break dmg nova ? subside doesnt work, and tll few months ago mages could even delete every freaking object to target u from moradon already, mage class getting all around here and still weird theres not much mages team playing.

But i think , we should stop to talk which class do this and which class can do other skill. its pretty normal there are few classes op then others special when they run with good set ups cant break a class just cuz 1 or 2 party are too good on this game play.

Still , takng down redpot and blue pots its good idea for pvp. but in case, rogues must get fix , this fail skills are sick, make it lower fail already , or at least some jamadar weapons.

still u didnt vote manhattan yes or not :D

1 hour ago, BroOk said:

still u didnt vote manhattan yes or not :D

I voted yes, Brook. Don't agree with such a drastic change on a skill mechanics. Look at all the time being wasted while we could be improving so many other classes...

Why there's no poll about assassin fails?

Poll about making battle priests viable?

Poll about removing DD helmets from the game?

Poll about archers dmg fluctuation?

list goes on...

1 hour ago, Manhattan said:

I voted yes, Brook. Don't agree with such a drastic change on a skill mechanics. Look at all the time being wasted while we could be improving so many other classes...

Why there's no poll about assassin fails?

Poll about making battle priests viable?

Poll about removing DD helmets from the game?

Poll about archers dmg fluctuation?

list goes on...

I agree with assassin fails & removing DD helmets and other anti defense armors like spear boot.

But i do not agree with making battle priests viable because @BroOk will become the new server destroyer aq ya.

3 hours ago, Revolution said:

I agree with assassin fails & removing DD helmets and other anti defense armors like spear boot.

But i do not agree with making battle priests viable because @BroOk will become the new server destroyer aq ya.

so sins who alreadu do 2500 + 2000 dmg in the first 2 hits is fine? (to 1300defense)

3 hours ago, KrepiN said:

so sins who alreadu do 2500 + 2000 dmg in the first 2 hits is fine? (to 1300defense)

Didn't want to comment on this topic, but couldn't stand it anymore after even mentioning sins that way.

(Before any1 ask, on topic: voting yes , revert the change, even tho warriors are beyond OP imo, but the current aoe is weird, rather revert and decrease the dmg or as manhattan said, make longer casting time but tbh i don't rly care cuz in the end warriors will be the most OP class anyway)

Also either delete redpot ot revert the change back so every1 can access it easily. Making it cost 35m is the worst idea, cuz strong ppl can still use it nonstop like me or most of ppl answering in the topic, while weaker guys won't , making the gap even bigger between the strong and the weak.

--------------------------------

As for the quote:

It's Golden, Typical. ABSUTELY LOVE WHEN PPL REFER TO SINS WITH EXAMPLES LIKE THIS as if they are always doing that dmg :D

Let me break it down:

Aha, that example is true IF , once again IF you meet all of the following requirements ( which has like a 0,1% chance)

-IF your skills are not on cooldown. Cuz you know sins are not warriors or mages, they can't spamm high dmgs continously, they have long ass cooldowns  on their essential skills(~13 second on spike, thrust, and 60 SECONDS on CP and blinding ~ 30 on beast hiding), while they are on cooldown, they are tickling you with awesome 300ish dmgs.

-IF the target has bad items and the sin is good geared (+5 dd helmet and skelly belt and bb to high sin dmg)

-IF the target has 0 dd.

-IF sin's CP works and not doing normal dmgs and no boost at all. (~33% for cp to work and double the dmg, every other time it does normal dmg as if u have no cp on at all ~1000 dmg with the best skills)

-IF spike / thrust / blinding actually works and not failing and doing ~80 dmg (which happens pretty often, imagine going  on duffed target and you are doing 80 dmg with cp spike, cuz it decided to fail and you have to wait alot for the good skills to reload.)

Meanwhile

A decently geared warrior SPAMMING a gg rogue's spike dmg consistently w/o fail and can aoe that too with the big aoe.

Sins are by far the weakest class atm while warrior / mages are the strongest it's clear as day. No wonder whenever u see clan vses, csw parties or checking the cz ladder when there is big pk it's always mage pts or 6 warrior - 2 priest, 5 warrior 1 mage 2 priest or 5 warrior 3 priests cuz rogues are simply a hindrance in pt pk compared to the other 2 class.

They are simply bad, not tanky enough, no mobility,  no consistent dmg, sure they have lightfeet but when warriors repositioning every 10 sec with descent and mages tping eachother lightfeet won't keep up.

Ps.:  to the previous posts regarding the so called "warrior weaknesses" it's not a warrior weakness.  Solo sux in itself and therefore  Every class sux for solo.

-Mages are even worse than warriors (less dmg, less hp, less def, same mobility, no cure aswell) for solo.

Priests are sux too either you are tanky but no dmg, or u have dmg but being like 2 hit, plus every1 runs away from you anyway.

Archers- object blocks arrows, ppl slide the 5+3 combo, every1 runs away from you too.

Sins are the closest to being viable in solo but even they are utter shit in solo, cuz unless the target is a beginner w/o items, you simply can't kill any1 fast enough before they run away, get healed, tped or whatever.   So it's not classes that sux in solo, SOLO in general is bad as hell no matter who are you.

So ye, sins are bad as hell but atleast pls fix the fails and doing 80 dmgs it makes no sense at all / jamadrs would be appreciated aswell. //// Enable kurians for more diversity (Not the retarded poison ones, only the attacking ones)

Edited by david4244
5 minutes ago, david4244 said:

Didn't want to comment on this topic, but couldn't stand it anymore after even mentioning sins that way.

(Before any1 ask, on topic: voting yes , revert the change, even tho warriors are beyond OP imo, but the current aoe is weird)

Also either delete redpot ot revert the change back so every1 can access it easily. Making it cost 35m is the worst idea, cuz strong ppl can still use it nonstop like me or most of ppl answering in the topic, while weaker guys won't , making the gap even bigger between the strong and the weak.

--------------------------------

As for the quote:

It's Golden, Typical. ABSUTELY LOVE WHEN PPL REFER TO SINS WITH EXAMPLES LIKE THIS as if they are always doing that dmg :D

Let me break it down:

Aha, that example is true IF , once again IF you meet all of the following requirements ( which has like a 0,1% chance)

-IF your skills are not on cooldown. Cuz you know sins are not warriors or mages, they can't spamm high dmgs continously, they have long ass cooldowns  on their essential skills(~13 second on spike, thrust, and 60 SECONDS on CP and blinding ~ 30 on beast hiding), while they are on cooldown, they are tickling you with awesome 300ish dmgs.

-IF the target has bad items and the sin is good geared (+5 dd helmet and skelly belt and bb to high sin dmg)

-IF you have 0 dd.

-IF sin's CP works and not doing normal dmgs and no boost at all. (~33% for cp to work and double the dmg, every other time it does normal dmg as if u have no cp on at all ~1000 dmg with the best skills)

-IF spike / thrust / blinding actually works and not failing and doing ~80 dmg (which happens pretty often, imagine going  on duffed target and you are doing 80 dmg with cp spike, cuz it decided to fail and you have to wait alot for the good skills to reload.)

Meanwhile

A decently geared warrior SPAMMING a gg rogue's spike dmg consistently w/o fail and can aoe that too with the big aoe.

Sins are by far the weakest class atm while warrior / mages are the strongest it's clear as day. No wonder whenever u see clan vses, csw parties or checking the cz ladder ehen there is big pk it's always mage pts or 6 warrior - 2 priest, 5 warrior 1 mage 2 priest or 5 warrior 3 priests cuz rogues are simply a hindrance in pt pk compared to the other 2 class.

They are simply bad, not tanky enough, no mobility,  no consistent dmg, sure they have lightfeet but when warriors repositioning every 10 sec with descent and mages tping eachother lightfeet won't keep up.

Ps.:  to the previous posts regarding the so called "warrior weaknesses" it's not a warrior weakness.  Solo sux in itself and therefore  Every class sux for solo.

-Mages are even worse than warriors (less dmg, less hp, less def, same mobility, no cure aswell) for solo.

Priests are sux too either you are tanky but no dmg, or u have dmg but being like 2 hit, plus every1 runs away from you anyway.

Archers- object blocks arrows, ppl slide the 5+3 combo, every1 runs away from you too.

Sins are the closest to being viable in solo but even they are utter shit in solo, cuz unless the target is a beginner w/o items, you simply can't kill any1 fast enough before they run away, get healed, tped or whatever.   So it's not classes that sux in solo, SOLO in general is bad as hell no matter who are you.

So ye, sins are bad as hell but atleast pls fix the fails and doing 80 dmgs it makes no sense at all.

With you i can agree David. Sins are weak. But if you gonna play warrior against a mage party u will think rly fast that mages are the strongest after mage warrior and then sin. :) 

This is really dumb, it is obvious that the warrior class are going to vote yes and they represent 80% of the population of the server, therefore the vote is unfair.
They complain that the magic classes are OP when in reality the average damage in nova is 1500 and on the contrary the tests show that the aoe warrior is above 2.5k that already escapes all logic this should not even be debatable it's just common sense .
They say that magic classes are better than mele, but I don't see them become magicians and try ... Is it maybe because to play as a magician you need a certain skill and do everything manually? If it is as easy as they say they should try it, but I doubt they will do it because they are used to third party tools to take advantage of others and it bothers them not to be able to use them.
The update is oriented to how it is in the officials and they are still missing, for example in the steam server the AOE warrior only does 1000 - 500 - 200 - 100 damage with basic items, the radius is reduced and only works with sigle target in one Comparative with Apexko the damage is enormous that does not have jewelry and armor update.
The warrior class has a lot of advantage over the others and that is making it boring, they are always the same people complaining about the same thing in this server and in the previous one it is always the same, the only thing they want is that the magic class does not work more than for using teleport is more on some occasion I read that they asked to put a 1 minute coldown to the tp skill that is already the extreme of the ridiculousness.
I remind you dear administrators how the previous server die, only 5 warrior and 1 priest in cz killing riote and atros, you thirsty so much to please the mele class that you ended up killing the server, you killed the mages, the archers and disappeared from the game the class kurian, they are repeating history and we haven't even reached the Krowaz expansion yet, apparently they learned nothing from their mistakes

On 10/21/2020 at 5:03 PM, L2Custody said:

So much spam, from people who only play 1 time a week and only on Sundays GG, Fix  the AOE very soon, thanks. L2Custody Aka RobinShulz.

as long as people play on the server they have a voice!