Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Eslant bosses.

Zimpapke

Like Melody brought it on at discord. Could think to do bosses like on usko. Give notice when boss spawns. Make spawn time random. Now hearing same guy just sitting for bosses and get almost all of them. Spawn time and spawn place rotation known. Make these fully random.

• Administrators

I did not know official has resorted to advertising imminent spawns as well, but if that's the case, we should be able to support this too.

I also want to look at increasing the amount of spawns there are for bosses, and let them share spawn points with all other bosses, too.

Thank you for the suggestion!

12 hours ago, Aesteris said:

I did not know official has resorted to advertising imminent spawns as well, but if that's the case, we should be able to support this too.

I also want to look at increasing the amount of spawns there are for bosses, and let them share spawn points with all other bosses, too.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Awesome. But it won't say which boss spawned. IT was just fancy story type message, but nothing mentioned which boss

Edited by Zimpapke

• 2 weeks later...

For the quality of this server I have recommended removal of mage tp skills/tp scroll/group call to be used in ESLANT zones.. this should not be that hard

If you have 50 players complaining about same thing over and over and over again.. that just should hit you with the message or nah?

Or just remove eslant bosses overall, move them to random locations throughout the colony zone with random times

Or actually maybe consider making NORRR and his brother a Turkish GM since they actually spend 12+ hours a day in your server lol

On 10/25/2020 at 2:33 AM, Hic-A-Doo-La said:

For the quality of this server I have recommended removal of mage tp skills/tp scroll/group call to be used in ESLANT zones.. this should not be that hard

If you have 50 players complaining about same thing over and over and over again.. that just should hit you with the message or nah?

Or just remove eslant bosses overall, move them to random locations throughout the colony zone with random times

Or actually maybe consider making NORRR and his brother a Turkish GM since they actually spend 12+ hours a day in your server lol

The thing is most of people complaining every day almost about this, still 28 october 2020 and nothing happen, same people, same players on same nation getting best drop games. and thye still selling out game for usd on turk websites. thats not healthy for server.

theres no way u can get glass bet iron belt or IN, expect  lucky chaos stone boss, or buying with ur KC. from the same players ofc.

then basic all economy from those good items are in the hands of few no lifers eslant farmers. very smart ..

theres couple website with private servers i can say , where all those farmers selling things out game, which forbidden but still , giving just that easy way a big drops like IN IB, I mean like not even making a party or riks all the time some pvp for it, its just stupid. still need to get fixed asap, same people same players on each nation getting all time i mean all time all bosses eslant.