Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Little annoyances - Easy (?) fixes.

Ronnen

There are little annoyances that I think (I only think) could be fixed easily. I think we reported these in beta but some are still present. 

• Aggro in Eslant (way too much - some mobs will chase you to death)
  • Not being able to use speed pot while using TS (very useful in Eslant to avoid aggro - I don't understand why is like this)
  • ElMorad/Karus transformation is gone visually when you change instances (especially in Moradon)
  • Hellfire, Havoc, etc. minions (Nigamashes, such) gives 4 exp per kill.
  • Sitting gives only 1k exp while in usko gives 10k.
  • Anvil animation is slower than notice. 

• Aggro in Eslant (way too much - some mobs will chase you to death)
  • Not being able to use speed pot while using TS (very useful in Eslant to avoid aggro - I don't understand why is like this)

Aggro is working like usko.

No, if you change the way it is, mages would be OP on invasions, think about it ;) .

Aggro is working like usko.

No, if you change the way it is, mages would be OP on invasions, think about it ;) .

Hello bro, I saw you liked your own post. Kudos.

Anyway, there's no way to invade Eslant map, I understand the fact that mages "could be OP" during invasions but I was talking specifically about Eslant since nobody really EXP in Emc/Luff. I remember there was a sweet time where you could actually use pus scrolls + ts from sundries with no problem. 

Respect about Aggro in general and the whole "it happens in Usko". Usko's behaviour is not what we considered normal, aggro was fine in Forgotten Frontiers expansion and they fucked up aggro in later versions and they never fixed it. What I mean, the way mobs aggro in Eslant isn't normal or what it was supposed to be, it was something that NTT/Mgame never bothered to fix. Mobs aggroing and chasing you to town isn't normal behaviour, actually it's being used here in Apex to kill afk people in Eslant. 

Used to kill bosses solo on my mage with TS on and NPC buffs, swift. Didnt get any other mobs aggro so idk what are you talking about.

Whats the point of using speed pot in eslant if you have buff npc. Also mages on TS + scrolls on is OP during invasion.

Dont think making TS+SC only available in eslant is easy to code.

Used to kill bosses solo on my mage with TS on and NPC buffs, swift. Didnt get any other mobs aggro so idk what are you talking about.

Whats the point of using speed pot in eslant if you have buff npc. Also mages on TS + scrolls on is OP during invasion.

Dont think making TS+SC only available in eslant is easy to code.

Give this man a cookie.