Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Banned accounts genie....

IMPULSIVEEE

I use 2 account diferent + 2 computer diffrrent + 2 internet diffrrent = banned me 3 days, and now i cant use genie with my IP,  im relog, creat New account, and nothing..... 

I dont use bug  or hacker, just change Internet for play with other account  normal..    And now i cant play my genie with anything account... 

Can cheack  it?? 

Name  IMPULSIVE

name IMPULL 

I JUST WANT PLAY MY GENIEE.. I DONT USED  BUG OR HACKER... :S

There is this rule:

We're adjusting the rules:

One person (not account, not character, not computer) may only have 1 genie active at any one point in time, violating this rule will permanently remove your ability to use Genie ON FIRST STRIKE, and your accounts will be banned for 3 days.

Tho it's kinda hard to follow, but anyway just felt like mentioning that the rules does cover it.

1 hour ago, david4244 said:

There is this rule:

We're adjusting the rules:

One person (not account, not character, not computer) may only have 1 genie active at any one point in time, violating this rule will permanently remove your ability to use Genie ON FIRST STRIKE, and your accounts will be banned for 3 days.

Tho it's kinda hard to follow, but anyway just felt like mentioning that the rules does cover it.

yup, would be impossible unless they stand behind us or watch through our cameras :D 
so the rule is kinda stupid

• English Game Master
49 minutes ago, KrepiN said:

yup, would be impossible unless they stand behind us or watch through our cameras :D 
so the rule is kinda stupid

The fact this topic was even created proves you wrong there. There's checks in place to prevent this, and no it doesn't include webcams. :P

1 hour ago, Sierra said:

The fact this topic was even created proves you wrong there. There's checks in place to prevent this, and no it doesn't include webcams. :P

you cannot check if i have 2 pc with 2 different isp
created with 2 different email providers. 

• Sierra locked this topic