Jump to content
Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Banned accounts genie....


IMPULSIVEEE
 Share

Recommended Posts

I use 2 account diferent + 2 computer diffrrent + 2 internet diffrrent = banned me 3 days, and now i cant use genie with my IP,  im relog, creat New account, and nothing..... 

 

I dont use bug  or hacker, just change Internet for play with other account  normal..    And now i cant play my genie with anything account... 

 

Can cheack  it?? 

  Name  IMPULSIVE

name IMPULL 

 

I JUST WANT PLAY MY GENIEE.. I DONT USED  BUG OR HACKER... :S

             

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is this rule:

 

We're adjusting the rules:

One person (not account, not character, not computer) may only have 1 genie active at any one point in time, violating this rule will permanently remove your ability to use Genie ON FIRST STRIKE, and your accounts will be banned for 3 days.

 

 

 

Tho it's kinda hard to follow, but anyway just felt like mentioning that the rules does cover it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, david4244 said:

There is this rule:

 

We're adjusting the rules:

One person (not account, not character, not computer) may only have 1 genie active at any one point in time, violating this rule will permanently remove your ability to use Genie ON FIRST STRIKE, and your accounts will be banned for 3 days.

 

 

 

Tho it's kinda hard to follow, but anyway just felt like mentioning that the rules does cover it.

yup, would be impossible unless they stand behind us or watch through our cameras :D 
so the rule is kinda stupid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • English Game Master
49 minutes ago, KrepiN said:

yup, would be impossible unless they stand behind us or watch through our cameras :D 
so the rule is kinda stupid

The fact this topic was even created proves you wrong there. There's checks in place to prevent this, and no it doesn't include webcams. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sierra said:

The fact this topic was even created proves you wrong there. There's checks in place to prevent this, and no it doesn't include webcams. :P

you cannot check if i have 2 pc with 2 different isp
created with 2 different email providers. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Sierra locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...