Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Reverting Archer's back to normal

Preezy

Hi Apex people,

As the decrease of archer play in Apex Forever has been noticed, I am suggesting the idea of allowing archers to be played as they were before. For those of you who do not know, the main concern is the delay on the light feet skill when using a skill/shooting an arrow. As noticed, colony zone is not really infested with parties of archers.  The only time I notice there can be an abundance amount of archers are during Castle Siege War. I guess the same could be said about mages. I have spoken to some other users that play archer and users that do not play archer about this matter and the general consensus is that they believe it would bring back some more people to play apex and reignite the amount of users playing archer. I firmly believe that if the Apex Administration team were to un-nerf archers, they also have the right to re-nerf them if they feel archers become an issue without the public complaining. I would like to hear the public's thoughts about this matter and hopefully bring back the normal archer class. 

Happy gaming,

Jay :)

#RogueLightFeetMatters

Edited by Preezy

I don't think 80 cap Archer should back like before. They making alot dmg on server because there's less deffeance arrow still on80 cap their power shot hit too much compared to others clases , spaming 800+ dmg its way too much .. myb on 83 and sins with some jamadar weapons can work at least right now this gonna make just cancer PK

6 hours ago, BroOk said:

I don't think 80 cap Archer should back like before. They making alot dmg on server because there's less deffeance arrow still on80 cap their power shot hit too much compared to others clases , spaming 800+ dmg its way too much .. myb on 83 and sins with some jamadar weapons can work at least right now this gonna make just cancer PK

Hey Brook,

I agree with you that It can become a lot of damage but I also believe from before, there is a lot more defense in the game. People have +7 personal, dread 7, dol 7, iron neck, iron belt, glass belt, bronze belt, skeleton belt 1s. +1 accessories in general raise defense. Yes, I agree that there is not much arrow defense but overall defense in items have gone up meaning people can tank more damage. This is just a personal opinion and take it how you wish but I have noticed many people are switching to warrior. The damage and having a great amount of defense now with dragon flight and +1 accessories can be a load to take on.

I also believe that with the decrease in amount of archers already, I am not too sure how many people will actually switch to an archer at this point in the server. A lot of people have their items set on a different class. So why not give the remaining archers a chance to play its class like normal again? Like I stated before, if things do get out of hands, I am 100% for re-nerfing archers.

Brook, I appreciate your response to this post. Thank you for taking the time.

Thanks,

Jay

Archers cannot cancel any heal skill' effects in game now. Archer cannot run away from enemies. In normal case, archers have a chance using ice/light shot and run far away. But now archers are free nps in the game. I don't know that why do you guys touch the nature of the game??????????????????????????? This is a ridicilus thing that special for apexko now. Please stop nerfing jobs you hate. let the jobs be how or what they are. Apexko shouldn't be a random server mageko, archerko etc. 

2 hours ago, combat said:

Archers cannot cancel any heal skill' effects in game now. Archer cannot run away from enemies. In normal case, archers have a chance using ice/light shot and run far away. But now archers are free nps in the game. I don't know that why do you guys touch the nature of the game??????????????????????????? This is a ridicilus thing that special for apexko now. Please stop nerfing jobs you hate. let the jobs be how or what they are. Apexko shouldn't be a random server mageko, archerko etc. 

Not really , I can say it will be cancer and will destroy Cz enjoy for every1 else .. myb on 83 and with jamadars for sins can be good right now will be cancer same as 70 cap

BroOk, 48 dakika önce yazdı:

Not really , I can say it will be cancer and will destroy Cz enjoy for every1 else .. myb on 83 and with jamadars for sins can be good right now will be cancer same as 70 cap

Please pk with an archer. Archers are now already cancer. Because some of kids cry about it. So admins changed the nature of the game. The game originally gives a skill to slow down archers' enemies 5-10% by light/ice shot. But in apexko artificially archers got slow 100% by any skill. Next step is that they will nerf clans/teams which they hate. This is a ridicilus nerf obviously. The game has already been designed with a balance between jobs. But some of old fashion people do not like that if archer teams raid them. They like PK with parasite-> head shot or melee to melee. They also agree mage teams but they cannot accept that when someone kill them from far. They'ere crying for koxpers in old days but they doubt that a pro archer team can f*k them w/o koxp. They should change their old fashion brains. There are boats/mobs/mountains/forests/stairs/ many obstacles in CZ then you should use these parameters against those teams instead CRYING.

Edited by combat

I think that apex players are scared for archers to be reverted to their normal ability because of a previous experience. As I stated before, the server is not in the same state as it was when it first released. As an archer myself with more than decent items, I can not kill anyone but a paper mage maybe. The delayed light feet ability does not allow an archer to continuously attack. It has come to the point where warriors and sins can come up to an archer and out damage the archer to death. I'm not asking to increase the ice/light shot rate or increase the damage. I believe that is it fair to remove the light feet delay at least to try and see how the outcome of it now. If it fairs well, then yay! If not, then lets go back to the nerfed archers. Of course, a group of archers that can play well together will be lethal but that applies to any other class.  Putting 8 priests together would be pretty OP ?

Edited by Preezy

Preezy, 17 saat önce yazdı:

I think that apex players are scared for archers to be reverted to their normal ability because of a previous experience. As I stated before, the server is not in the same state as it was when it first released. As an archer myself with more than decent items, I can not kill anyone but a paper mage maybe. The delayed light feet ability does not allow an archer to continuously attack. It has come to the point where warriors and sins can come up to an archer and out damage the archer to death. I'm not asking to increase the ice/light shot rate or increase the damage. I believe that is it fair to remove the light feet delay at least to try and see how the outcome of it now. If it fairs well, then yay! If not, then lets go back to the nerfed archers. Of course, a group of archers that can play well together will be lethal but that applies to any other class.  Putting 8 priests together would be pretty OP ?

People told me that there are always same players in apexko and the game has been designed for them. You cannot see same feature in official servers. Because official servers do not touch the nature of the game(even for trump). There are really good archer teams in there but they don't try stop them (like here). It's as normal as melee or mage teams. A good melee or mage team can f*k all the cz from time to time. But apexko admins never think about nerfing them. Because those old players are mage or melee. I believe they will fix this problem soon.

It's not like archer is unplayable but in CZ, I feel kind of like a support rogue just minoring and attacking rarely. Maybe just use my blind shot, power shot to help out but feel pretty useless after. Would appreciate it if we can get more opinions on this matter.

Today's Boss war: Within 20 mins, mage parties are completing the 75 kill requirement for collection race, yet we still can not have a properly light feet for rogues. It's a tiring to hear that everyone is complaining about rogues are too much when mages and warrior parties can complete these collection races within 20 minutes. With all the people saying archer's are a problem, it really needs to be re-evaluated. I hope we can get some more feedback of this situation because there are roughly less than 5 archer's in boss war today.

Edited by Preezy