insult by pm without any reason - Report a cheater - Apex Gaming Jump to content
Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×
Sign in to follow this  
combat

insult by pm without any reason

Sierra, 2 dakika önce yazdı:

Using /chatblock is the right thing to do here. :)

I did it but he was still shouting that i see top of his nick later so. Do you like to know that he is keep insulting your family? That's not a solution to close eyes for someone like him. imagine that i'm insulting your family very rudely and so you blocked my pm/chat. Also you are very sure i keep insulting your all family around. How would you feel?
If there's no rule for these kind of players, then everyone will be free to insult what they want. That chat-blocking system for someone who bother you (not insult)

You're not showing that here (or your own nick even, suspicious). Not much to do about something i know nothing about.

i can send you original ksc by pm. Also how do i prove that he still insults me by all chat? i blocked him then i run after him? or ask ppl pls take ksc and send me? Or i ask ppl pls block his chat too? 
I don't share my nick here because he may have fans in forum and they start insulting me too? or he has a fan from staff. I can't trust it at all.
let me send you original kscs by pm. lets see what will happen.

Sorry for this post. I didn't know that you can use most rude insults to ANYONE you want. Thanks for information @Sierra  i'll reply him asap with any kind of words in private chat area.