Chaos Event bugs. - Bug reports - Apex Gaming Jump to content
Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Baluka

Chaos Event bugs.

Posted (edited)

1. You can get stunned from nova without doing damage to you, which means you are out of range but still can get stunned (this is the most irritating thing for me).  --> Happens pretty often

2. Sprint randomly falling down. (using sprint then after 3 second it's off, don't know why) --> Happens pretty often

3. Fire skill (3k dmg) randmoly fails. Casted it fine and there was nothing that could block it and it landed successfully but no dmg dealt. --> Happens not too often.

4. The dot skill (3x or 4x 1k dmg if i'm right) dealing the damage all at once not as it should. --> Happens pretty rarely,

5. Respawn with half HP. --> Happens pretty rarely,

If you need a character and time to check these then you can check:

Character: Baluka

Time: Today Chaos 5PM server time.

The first 3 point all happened in the event mentioned above.

Edited by Baluka

Posted (edited)

Agreed with all of them.

And ye 1st point is by far the most annoying. And stun range is not just a little bit bigger than the dmg range, it's HUGE. Like you are not even close to the nova, so obviously not being damaged, but it still stuns you.

Also would like to add 1 more point:

-The throwling knife skill has a bug aswell. (whatever is it's name, the skill that deals 20% of current health damage). 

You use it and after casting it, if the target hide behind a wall, the skill flies into the wall and instead of simply failing and dealing no dmg, it  somehow repels and actually damages yourself with that 20% which is kinda weird.

Anyway guess we can agree that if atleast the 1st point getting fixed, that would be huge too.

Edited by david4244

Posted (edited)

reported all those years ago and still no changes and novas literally stun on a 90% rate fix it already 

at 0.31s the out of range stun thingy happens and this video is from 2 years ago lmao

Edited by yapsyyy

Well we reported it at the previous apex aswell, but tried to mention it again, hoping atleast the nova getting fixed.

On 8/1/2020 at 3:40 AM, david4244 said:

And stun range is not just a little bit bigger than the dmg range, it's HUGE.

Apparently it was desynced by 5m. It's been fixed now.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, twostars said:

Apparently it was desynced by 5m. It's been fixed now.

what about the other 129381293 points mentioned above? chaos isnt playable with this stunrate

Edited by yapsyyy

On 8/1/2020 at 2:01 AM, Baluka said:

1. You can get stunned from nova without doing damage to you, which means you are out of range but still can get stunned (this is the most irritating thing for me).  --> Happens pretty often

This should be fixed now.

2. Sprint randomly falling down. (using sprint then after 3 second it's off, don't know why) --> Happens pretty often

4. The dot skill (3x or 4x 1k dmg if i'm right) dealing the damage all at once not as it should. --> Happens pretty rarely,

Not sure if these 2 are related as timing bugs or if they're separate. Either Sprint (the active instance) is being removed too early, or it's a previous instance sticking around and expiring far too late, forcing the active instance to expire instead.

The DoT is in much the same boat - either that damage is being dealt upfront, in which case the ticks are expiring too soon, or it's lagging behind and kicking them off at once. As I'm sure this is from the perspective of the player being hit by the DoT, it might be a little hard to determine which was actually the case here.

3. Fire skill (3k dmg) randmoly fails. Casted it fine and there was nothing that could block it and it landed successfully but no dmg dealt. --> Happens not too often.

Silent failures are normally cancellations.

5. Respawn with half HP. --> Happens pretty rarely,

I'm pretty sure this is just a visual bug, and that should be fixed for a future restart.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, twostars said:

This should be fixed now.

- I will keep any eye on them, ty.

Not sure if these 2 are related as timing bugs or if they're separate. Either Sprint (the active instance) is being removed too early, or it's a previous instance sticking around and expiring far too late, forcing the active instance to expire instead.

The DoT is in much the same boat - either that damage is being dealt upfront, in which case the ticks are expiring too soon, or it's lagging behind and kicking them off at once. As I'm sure this is from the perspective of the player being hit by the DoT, it might be a little hard to determine which was actually the case here.

Silent failures are normally cancellations.

- If you meant by this that my skill was cancelled, then no it wasn't.  The animation was casted successfully and it even landed on the target (basically it's the same when the skill working fine, except there was no dmg.)

I'm pretty sure this is just a visual bug, and that should be fixed for a future restart.

- It's not, it happens only (probably) when you respawn at the blades.

Edited by Baluka