Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Makes Juraid Deva Stronger

So correct me if I'm wrong but the last part of juraid is meant to be a battleground of sorts. Generally though not much pvp happens there because often the enemy nations never meet each other. one of the nations is usually the other one, it could be 10 seconds, it could be 10 minutes. It's fair enough to win if your team is very slow and 10 minutes behind. But sometimes you will lose if you are only one minute behind. I think this is bad because it means your chances of seeing pvp in juraid is very slim, which makes it less fun.

I suggest making the deva stronger so that it would take longer to kill it.

also, i think ED should be abit more rewarding :P

Atm we get like 2-3 silver gems per run + some shitty ones. I dont mean some huge buff, but for example remove black gem drops or sth or incrase their drop rate.
Its a shame if u get black gem from drops and others get silver, red, blue etc

Im sorry but you shouldnt be able to finish ed in under 8 min!! It should take roughly 20-30min to finish it and deva should be like trying to kill a VR...i mean silvers drop better shit than a blue chest yet its harder to get the blue chest from ft then it is to get 2 silvers from ed

totally agree with that deva has to be stronger, and i also agree about the rewarding but removing black gem will be totally waste.

2x silver gem is fine as a nice reward for wining ed. but removing black gem is a fucking terrible idea.

what i suggest is if you win ed you get 2x silver gem and 1 black gem as a reward. and if you lose you will get 1 silver gem and that's all.

why make a stronger gem if you lose? so people wont be pissed from getting only black gem while losing (the most useless gem in ko), if they will change the reward for somthing valueable people will actually go ed, and alot of people will catch up (even new 1) cus even if you lost you will get somthing nice and not op as wining.

word, take our black& green gems -.- such a pain when all you get is black and green gems. There was also a issue today when i was doing juraid. Everyone got gem drops but I didn't get any lol. They got 2rounds of gem drops, and I never received any except 2 silver gems for winning. Which is weird as hell but oh well.

+1 on making Deva Bird a bit stronger.

Agreed, tho don't touch it's AP imo, else certain parties ll be fucked with no way to kill it. Only increase the tanking ability (HP, Def, [possibly HP regen, but make sure even an average party can kill it, just gonna take more time]). Currently killing the Deva takes as much time as killing a normal boss in any of the rooms // a doom soldier :D