Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Game not starting

onurke1

hello i had never problems with apexko, but today i cant start the game i tryed everything literally, re install, disable antivirus...

can anyone help me please? it shows up on processes when i press ctrk+alt+del but game not starting up..

Are you getting some error messages?

nope

You say you restarted your comp in shoutbox, then I don't think I can pinpoint what's wrong exactly.

Did you do any change to your computer lately? software-wise? can you run other high-end applications or games?

nope did nothing cause i didnt restart my computer for few days ^^ , and yes i have no problem with other games...

I can't figure out it either, but I would still restart it once more, disable antivir before you download and re-install client to make sure the files don't get deleted or blocked or anything. If you know how to do it, also clean the registry before installing the game, so you don't have anything "old" messing things up.

I can't figure out it either, but I would still restart it once more, disable antivir before you download and re-install client to make sure the files don't get deleted or blocked or anything. If you know how to do it, also clean the registry before installing the game, so you don't have anything "old" messing things up.

i tryed that aswell man... but thanks