Panel sayfamızda bulunan Download linklerini görebilmeniz için hesabınıza giriş yapmanız gerekmektedir. ×

Questions about PUS

Lycaons

I was curious, will the in-game PUS be identical to USKO's PUS? (With Valks, pathos gloves, other stuff along those lines), or will it be one of those buy all your gears right now? 

I think it will be pretty similar to KO, the buy all your gears PUS will take down the server immediatly because there are always people who can't/don't want to donate and because of that they might just fall of  the board instantly.

I think it will be pretty similar to KO, the buy all your gears PUS will take down the server immediatly because there are always people who can't/don't want to donate and because of that they might just fall of  the board instantly.

If they planing to add such crap premiums with retarded SO BIG nps bonuses like osko did aka war premium, here will be no point pking without premium so no point even downloading client and start play by non-donators ;

same about scrolls, if here wont be 1500/300/ap/sw free scrolls like was in nodramako and only in pus like usko have,

If they planing to add such crap premiums with retarded SO BIG nps bonuses like osko did aka war premium, here will be no point pking without premium so no point even downloading client and start play by non-donators ;

same about scrolls, if here wont be 1500/300/ap/sw free scrolls like was in nodramako and only in pus like usko have,

Depends on the prices they add to em.

I don`t know what`s their plans about PUS or anything like that but i just know that on any 19xx - 2xxx server out there free scrolls does not exist.Why would donators donate for scrolls then anyways? I mean im not supporting donators only or anything like that but let`s be realistic - this server gonna be semi hard so having free scrolls does not fit into that.But im repeating,i dont know anything about their plans,this was my conclusion & opinion.

• Administrators

Hi there,

I hear your concerns regarding scrolls; I would like to know if a solution like this would be more acceptable.

1500/300/AP/SW scrolls will be available only through the PUS, however the cost of these will be low. Furthermore the points used in the PUS can be traded in for ingame items which can then be sold to other players who can convert those items back to points which they can use themselves.

I'll be waiting for some good feedback on this!

Hi there,

I hear your concerns regarding scrolls; I would like to know if a solution like this would be more acceptable.

1500/300/AP/SW scrolls will be available only through the PUS, however the cost of these will be low. Furthermore the points used in the PUS can be traded in for ingame items which can then be sold to other players who can convert those items back to points which they can use themselves.

What about the Undy/2K HP scroll, 350 AC sc?

Hi there,

Does the item have to be from the PUS to convert it back to points? 

• Administrators

What about the Undy/2K HP scroll, 350 AC sc?

The 2K HP / 350 AC will be in the PUS too, however at a (relatively much) higher price, to keep this somewhat of a premium. Whether they'll be sold from the start of the server remains to be seen; I'm personally inclined to keep them out for a while until the (majority of the) server reaches the end of the EXPing process.

As for the undying scrolls, i'm not quite sure whether we want them to be in there; We would like to give buffers a role in the server too and making everything buyable in the PUS regarding buffs seems to counter this idea.

As opposed to an item from mobs? Not sure if I understand your question, please do elaborate :)

Yeah. You said you can buy an item for points, then trade it, then the person can convert that item to points for themselves right?

So if that item, lets say a 1500 HP scroll had a really low droprate from a boss or something (hypothetically speaking, assuming you wouldn't want the item to ONLY be available through the PUS, perhaps in future you would want to allow it to drop somewhere in game!), and I were to drop it, would I be able to trade it in for points? 

I'm assuming by in game item, you mean scrolls / cospre items / a premium, correct? 

The 2K HP / 350 AC will be in the PUS too, however at a (relatively much) higher price, to keep this somewhat of a premium. Whether they'll be sold from the start of the server remains to be seen; I'm personally inclined to keep them out for a while until the (majority of the) server reaches the end of the EXPing process.

As for the undying scrolls, i'm not quite sure whether we want them to be in there; We would like to give buffers a role in the server too and making everything buyable in the PUS regarding buffs seems to counter this idea.

Why not prohibit the use of an "undying" scroll in use in PK zones? Or add NPC's in non PK zones that give an undying buff that will clear when zone changes... that charge low cont or high coins :). I'm against undying scroll in PK, but everywhere outside of PK... im all for it.

• Administrators

Yeah. You said you can buy an item for points, then trade it, then the person can convert that item to points for themselves right?

So if that item, lets say a 1500 HP scroll had a really low droprate from a boss or something (hypothetically speaking, assuming you wouldn't want the item to ONLY be available through the PUS, perhaps in future you would want to allow it to drop somewhere in game!), and I were to drop it, would I be able to trade it in for points? 

I'm assuming by in game item, you mean scrolls / cospre items / a premium, correct? 

Aah, I understand the question now; No, that won't work - it'd work like a completely seperate item that has no functionality ingame except for being able to trade it in for the points. e.g. 100 PUS points item, 200 PUS points item, etc.

• Administrators

Why not prohibit the use of an "undying" scroll in use in PK zones? Or add NPC's in non PK zones that give an undying buff that will clear when zone changes... that charge low cont or high coins :). I'm against undying scroll in PK, but everywhere outside of PK... im all for it.

Wouldn't you just use a buffer priest to achieve this though?

Wouldn't you just use a buffer priest to achieve this though?

Yes, but there will be times later in the server when there is some downtime and they are logged on but merchanting or afk... even in USKO on new servers when there were hundred's of people online it was still difficult to find an undying buff or wolf from a rogue when most of the online players were afk (EST time). :)

Just an alternative... maybe less than undying but more than the 2k scrolls and every so often, not a replacement.

Yes, but there will be times later in the server when there is some downtime and they are logged on but merchanting or afk... even in USKO on new servers when there were hundred's of people online it was still difficult to find an undying buff or wolf from a rogue when most of the online players were afk (EST time). :)

Just an alternative... maybe less than undying but more than the 2k scrolls and every so often, not a replacement.

Buffers should be an important aspect of the game tbh...

If an npc will be implemented like this it should be nerfed far beyond what a priest buffer can do.

Let's not make the buffer class useless :)