• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

Weekend events (17/07/2015 ~ 19/07/2015)

Hey everyone!

During this weekend we'll be holding a 50% EXP event for everyone to enjoy, furthermore we'll be hosting 2 Lunar Wars :

lunar-war.gif

lunar-war-2.gif

We're working on a massive client patch and are hoping to push this out on Friday, furthermore we hope our Fishing and Mining change will be done by then as well.

Have a great weekend!

During work hours is fine as well to bad if u work on weekends like me  but should be a time  set so everyone can get in and enjoy all  events  not have to be here in the early am before the sun rises for some...

I did go over times 3 weeks ago when we had a 1 war set in the +++ time zone could have been 2  to 3 hours earlyer or later  but 6 hours was to much did nothing but give a 2nd war to the main time zone and forget the rest again 

Then thats a Life choice  but should be fair where the time zone the other 5 to 7 i was talking about had a fair option to go to ,,,

Now look at how many unhappy becouse lack of ppl in 2nd war     if was couple hours later when the other half of the world were awake  would have been more       

War for around midnight    and 6 am  is usless to everyone i was talking about 

Then thats a Life choice  but should be fair where the time zone the other 5 to 7 i was talking about had a fair option to go to ,,,

Now look at how many unhappy becouse lack of ppl in 2nd war     if was couple hours later when the other half of the world were awake  would have been more       

War for around midnight    and 6 am  is usless to everyone i was talking about 

Reading all your posts and seems like you're talking for yourself.

Sign in to follow this