Sign in to follow this  
red123

Juraid bug

Sometimes Apostles are bugged in Juraid, only archers and mages can attack. Usually people town to proceed the next level but they find out 1 Apostle still needs to be killed. Waste of time. I've lost Juraid 3 times due to that bug.

On 11/5/2018 at 11:59 PM, red123 said:

Sometimes Apostles are bugged in Juraid, only archers and mages can attack. Usually people town to proceed the next level but they find out 1 Apostle still needs to be killed. Waste of time. I've lost Juraid 3 times due to that bug.

It tells you when you clear a room though. If it's "empty" and there's no such notice, don't /town.

The client likes to drop monsters underneath terrain despite what the server tells it, but sometimes (like Isiloon) it can be worked around. I'll see if I can hack it to force it above the platform first, but if not, guess we'll just have to make them aggro so they can be lead out of the troublesome areas.

Duplicate of this, so feel free to merge

Not just apostles, but any mob at any given time can just get that state where you can't attack it for several seconds, even minutes.
This causes your nation to quit/loose and people is getting frustrated.

I don't really know how to explain this any better, so I suggest you to get online and watch these events live, I almost guaranty you will see the glitch, it's been happening that often. Orc side if that helps.

My impression from that report was that they were hiding under the platform, not getting into an unattackable state?

So this unattackable state happened to... Deva Bird? Is that what this report is?

Can happen to any mob before getting into Deva's room for what I can see.
1. Mob is visible
2. The HP bar shows
3. You attack, your skill fail
4. Mob do not move

It would be much easier for you to see what we mean if one of you could actually get online and check Juraid.

Sounds like it's showing in the wrong spot, as if the client was never told it moved. Client attacks it where it thinks it is, server says it's too far from where it actually is & fails the skill.

/town'ing (or just leaving & reentering a region adjacent to it) will refresh info on it, and it'll show in the correct place.

Is it in a recognisably different spot when you return? If I had a name I'd go look at logs to see why it failed, but it seems to fit.

I fixed an issue with a visual bug that occurs when using "Pull", and since I've been unable to reproduce this issue (but I was only able to see it once). This will be in the next restart.

When you observe this issue, do you always have a Kurian in your party? If so, I suspect this may (somehow) be causing it.
If not, I need to tinker further to figure out how that can happen.