Sign in to follow this  
red123

Kurian's AP/Skill bugged? V2

@Aesteris I think the lower your AP the less damage difference. There is probably a technical explanation for such damage difference and that's why I'm asking to understand it better. So please explain why the difference? I'm not here to spam or spread false words so here I made a video to prove my statement.

In this video you'll see that Kurian hits lower even with higher AP (Pathos + Wings)

I see what you are talking about but  the Berk skill used on the warrior in first half what extra bonus to damage does that add to warrior..  I know if you hit berk skill on the Portu  the damage would be more like 6 to 7 k each hit there 

Edited by KissOfNeo

8 hours ago, KissOfNeo said:

I see what you are talking about but  the Berk skill used on the warrior in first half what extra bonus to damage does that add to warrior..  I know if you hit berk skill on the Portu  the damage would be more like 6 to 7 k each hit there 

But with Berserk warrior got lower AP than Kurian(no berserk) That's what I'm trying to understand.

Its set different course the warrior can tank  hit berk on portu and u have like 0 def   its a good def char  and attack if set right  but the skills and ap works different on both.

As said ap shows lower but ac is higher  Warrior hold more ac over all all the time portu dont but has all other skills to help so events out over all ...

I think the way the  chars are set  is good and when play right ether char in same gear can win  just comes down to player and style

22 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

Wait wait wait

You want kurian spam same dmg as warrior? 

+spam rush/pull/divine/stun

+spam heal

And maybe light feet and torment? 

Kurian can never spam same dmg as warrior because their spam skill is only 250% dmg and fails most of the time and is slower to combo. Their VP based attack skills are even more slower so please don't comment when you know nothing about a class.

I did another test. Same attack power, no berserk on warrior and damage was the same, so it seems Berserk skill boosts warriors damage beyond attack power. I wonder if it's intentional?

I do know about the class   and i will say   i do see balance in them due to the fact that a portu can also in full attack set up place 3 skills that can leave 10 seconds of dot damage and if spamming 60 as well builds them up..

Ive played attack with and without devil magic many different set and builds starting with dragon scale all way up to Holy sets and can tell you now i can do alot more damage than 99 % of warrior on server and out tank alot in full +11 +3 gear ..

Not sure what else they needed added excpt a few more weapon choice but things out there now are good just comes to what u like  want and can get .

I know right now from my inn host i can make a str or magic portu and be competitive in cz and farm ..

The class is easy to make  and easy to play if set the right skills in right places .  But the dot damage skills need to be used right and will do alot more damage over all to a warrior and cause more damage than a warrior easy.. 

Then u have devide and berk skill them 2  together half there def and spam 6 to 7 k damage on someone for few seconds   how can u loose