Sign in to follow this  
ageu1000

porut useless / forgothen temple unused

I understand the following, the idea and that all classes are good enough (balanced) this has not been respected in apexko.
to 27 months playing porut he already had his power reduced 3 times, you do not let me forget it, even then I did not change class, apexko has a lot of quality because it does not make it even better for everyone

If u are the person i think u are   The items u have in game are alot better than i ever had  and  if class was good for me  theres no way known the class is bad for u ..

I have worst ping ever due to where i live and compair to usko  the portu here is good only for event wil notice  differance as the blue and red pots...

After event will be back to what it was last week and that was pretty good...

Devil ts  5 min cool down is only real prob with char  rest is good for what server is 

4 hours ago, KissOfNeo said:

Just with the extra pots alot eassyer to kill portu now and devil  ts 5 min till can pk again

The Undying scrolls also give them the extra oomph with Devil Transformation as the absorb shield is based on their health pool, after all. So they're not actually left out.