Sign in to follow this  
neXusLeen

Ultma Event About

Crying babies are so hard to ignore. LMAO. Why don't you make a party and kill that Ultima? Pretty sure opposite nation will try to stop you and "Welcome to PK!". If anyone need PK in ApexKO, THEN try to kill Ultima who lived! It solves most problems in ApexKO, doesn't it? If there are not enough count of players, then you already do not deserve those rewards. 
I liked this much more! Thanks to ApexKO Team.

Edited by Patrick

a separate picture of her day next picture 27.10.2018 

27.10.2018  06:00 and 00:00  Lunar War Ultima  '' No benefits '' :huh:

pictures to be logged every day. 

next 29.10.2018 ---- Waiting.

3.jpg

Edited by neXusLeen

Patrick, 26.10.2018 - 23:49 yazdı:

Crying babies are so hard to ignore. LMAO. Why don't you make a party and kill that Ultima? Pretty sure opposite nation will try to stop you and "Welcome to PK!". If anyone need PK in ApexKO, THEN try to kill Ultima who lived! It solves most problems in ApexKO, doesn't it? If there are not enough count of players, then you already do not deserve those rewards. 
I liked this much more! Thanks to ApexKO Team.

:lol: you are 3 party make you try . mage without . you understand me perfectly 

As much as I hate to admit this, he is right.
PK (during night time Ultima) has been horrible since the change. Although it wasn't great before, at least there was some action going on as long as the boss was still alive, but now that window of action is gone.

Would you take a look at this staff? From what I read in other topic, the drain has been adjusted to no more than 1 time per minute. Can you keep tweaking this? Just to find a good threshold where the boss is still hard to kill but not impossible (30 seconds, 40, etc).

I only remember being able to kill the boss once after the fix, one full mage party from the orc side and like 2-3 parties of melee from human side, sadly both nations had to stop attacking each other and team up (therefore neglecting the pk) to kill the boss 😐

neXusLeen, 20 saat önce yazdı:

:lol: you are 3 party make you try . mage without . you understand me perfectly 

I cannot understand you. Please find a better translator (e.g. translate.google.com). Or build a life you love living by prioritizing your personal growth.

You can kill it easily with 2-3 parties anyway. Just try it as i did.

Patrick, 1 saat önce yazdı:

I cannot understand you. Please find a better translator (e.g. translate.google.com). Or build a life you love living by prioritizing your personal growth.

You can kill it easily with 2-3 parties anyway. Just try it as i did.

this subject to pollute .  here in pictures facts are seen. you shouldn't talk more.

17 hours ago, neXusLeen said:

28.10.2018 Felankor cant kill .... now time cz Karus : 80+ Human : 90+  

4.jpg

I saw felankor die a few days ago with less than 170 players in CZ. So the numbers aren’t what’s wrong. It’s probably what those numbers of players are doing. O.o

We just killed felankor, 2 random parties - it is not that hard. 

Ultima, might be hard at night (I don't know, I never attend that one), but the one in the evening (after CSW time) always dies. 

Sierra, Şimdi yazdı:

I saw felankor die a few days ago with less than 170 players in CZ. So the numbers aren’t what’s wrong. It’s probably what those numbers of players are doing. O.o

expired and disappeared , no one was interested.

i just want to show you the facts here.  

and a picture for each date next 29.10.2018 waiting... 

Edited by neXusLeen

6 minutes ago, neXusLeen said:

expired and disappeared , no one was interested.

i just want to show you the facts here.  

and a picture for each date next 29.10.2018 waiting... 

If 170 players aren’t interested in killing it we won’t do much about it. And as @Rougean said, ultima is definitely killable so if there’s just lack of a few users certain times or lack of interest in killing it i doubt that will be changed too. 

In the night, the current state of Ultima is killing the PK though. I couldn't care less if it dies or not, but the people that used to show up to try and kill it, it's not showing anymore.
The PK around it is non existent. That's why I was asking for a review on the drain value.

I don't usually show up for afternoon Ultima but I can speculate that if it's dying is due to mage parties. In the night There's really no strong mage parties showing up to PK, and like I said before, at the very least, as long as the boss was alive, there was good PK. but now, nothing.

Sierra, 8 saat önce yazdı:

If 170 players aren’t interested in killing it we won’t do much about it. And as @Rougean said, ultima is definitely killable so if there’s just lack of a few users certain times or lack of interest in killing it i doubt that will be changed too. 

Ultima , Felankor = Warrior Hit 500 - 650 Max Damage. ?? very low

11 hours ago, Nath said:

In the night, the current state of Ultima is killing the PK though. I couldn't care less if it dies or not, but the people that used to show up to try and kill it, it's not showing anymore.
The PK around it is non existent. That's why I was asking for a review on the drain value.

I don't usually show up for afternoon Ultima but I can speculate that if it's dying is due to mage parties. In the night There's really no strong mage parties showing up to PK, and like I said before, at the very least, as long as the boss was alive, there was good PK. but now, nothing.

I don't think there's really a problem. People just need to realise that what they've been doing for months and months was extremely abusive, not healthy for the game whatsoever and not going to return.

Once they realise that, they'll either move onto another server or get over it, suck it up and spend a little time killing them with other players/classes. As opposed to, y'know, full groups of rogues.

As of right now, I don't see any problem with the bosses "not being able to be killed". It's more of a problem of "we can't abuse this anymore to snipe bosses with drains [so we'll complain about it and stop bothering]". Once those complaints die down, we can reevaluate, but for now that's all I'm seeing and we're not budging on our stance for that.

So the best solution right now, IMO, is to just wait it out and let people realise we're not bringing that back. It may or may not be tweaked slightly (perhaps reducing its internal cooldown a little -- which won't won't really affect complaints), but at its essence this behaviour is not healthy for the game so it will not be returning.

If, after that we do need to adjust scaling on them or something, we're more than happy to do that. But having people purposefully only login to spam drains to kill these bosses quickly and snipe the loot is just silly. No 'ifs', 'ands' or 'buts' about it.

twostars, 13 dakika önce yazdı:

I don't think there's really a problem. People just need to realise that what they've been doing for months and months was extremely abusive, not healthy for the game whatsoever and not going to return.

Once they realise that, they'll either move onto another server or get over it, suck it up and spend a little time killing them with other players/classes. As opposed to, y'know, full groups of rogues.

As of right now, I don't see any problem with the bosses "not being able to be killed". It's more of a problem of "we can't abuse this anymore to snipe bosses with drains [so we'll complain about it and stop bothering]". Once those complaints die down, we can reevaluate, but for now that's all I'm seeing and we're not budging on our stance for that.

So the best solution right now, IMO, is to just wait it out and let people realise we're not bringing that back. It may or may not be tweaked slightly (perhaps reducing its internal cooldown a little -- which won't won't really affect complaints), but at its essence this behaviour is not healthy for the game so it will not be returning.

If, after that we do need to adjust scaling on them or something, we're more than happy to do that. But having people purposefully only login to spam drains to kill these bosses quickly and snipe the loot is just silly. No 'ifs', 'ands' or 'buts' about it.

i understand, but only mage attacks damage very successful sample only one warrior  hits 500-650 Damage. evaluate is it possible ?  1000 1.500 ?

Fairly enough. I also disliked what people was doing before the fix, so patience I guess.

In the meantime, it's good to know that you're aware and monitoring the current state for further adjustments.