Sign in to follow this  
Humburger

BattleCry human side

Humanside is bugged in general. The Cry Echo is after awhile having a very slow animation and that fucks up the combo! And aswell the aoe right after cry echo.

I have 12.8M National Points always been playing warrior my name is YouGotPwndByMyAss ingame and i reported this bug alots of times! But never got fixed!

Strictly speaking, this isn't true.

It's always "this side" or "that side" or "this class" or "that class" that allegedly suffers from cast animation speed issues. The truth of the matter is, it happens to everyone with skills that cast equally.

This issue is inconsistent as all hell and affects USKO, so while it's huge on our priority list (and we're very, very aware of it), until I get lucky and find a way of reproducing it more consistently to the point where I can debug it, or mgame fixes it themselves, it'll continue to be a thing.

We have a good track record of resolving issues that have plagued the server for a while (which usually happens when we find some new info that helps us to consistently reproduce it), so I don't doubt it'll be resolved eventually.

We don't really need yet another misleading thread on it though, so I'll close this one.