Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LostQueTamo

Drain issue

Recommended Posts

I understand that drains have been restricted but this is not a good idea in general.I am OK with that sins can't drain more than once(Ultima,Felankor,Isilion) but except for those It's so absurd that we cannot use drain on other mobs such as Juraid, Ronark Land, etc.In my opinion it would have been better If this restriction had only been for those 3 bosses.

Greets.

Edited by LostQueTamo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other day we were 4 assassins in JR and we couldn't even see the DEVA since our drains were useless. Drains are our most effective skills against high HPed mobs. I sometimes do farm on bowl and it just takes too much time to kill even an atross alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do support this.
I thought the new drain 'nerf' was restricted for those 3 bosses mentioned above (Ultima, Felankor, Isilion)

You can't just take drain skill away from assassins, it's a very handy skill for many scenarios, even PK.
The only reason many of us were asking this (again, just for Ultima, Felankor and Isilion) was because most of the players will log a side character just to drain, get the drop and quit CZ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nath said:

I do support this.
I thought the new drain 'nerf' was restricted for those 3 bosses mentioned above (Ultima, Felankor, Isilion)

You can't just take drain skill away from assassins, it's a very handy skill for many scenarios, even PK.
The only reason many of us were asking this (again, just for Ultima, Felankor and Isilion) was because most of the players will log a side character just to drain, get the drop and quit CZ.

That's the thing though: we don't take it away. We restrict it to a global 60 seconds per mob (i.e. its existing per-player cooldown).
PK is irrelevant because this restriction does not apply there. It only applies to monsters/NPCs.

The only reasonably plausible scenario I can come up with is regarding Juraid, with Deva Bird specifically - both sides competing for it, while only one side is allowed to get their drain off.
But then, the victor there is still who got the last-hit, not most damage dealt so restricting drains there doesn't really make that much of a difference. In fact, it still makes it more fair as Deva Bird dies slower -- so the other side has more of a chance to get there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twostars said:

That's the thing though: we don't take it away. We restrict it to a global 60 seconds per mob (i.e. its existing per-player cooldown).
PK is irrelevant because this restriction does not apply there. It only applies to monsters/NPCs.

The only reasonably plausible scenario I can come up with is regarding Juraid, with Deva Bird specifically - both sides competing for it, while only one side is allowed to get their drain off.
But then, the victor there is still who got the last-hit, not most damage dealt so restricting drains there doesn't really make that much of a difference. In fact, it still makes it more fair as Deva Bird dies slower -- so the other side has more of a chance to get there.

I am sorry but I do not agree with you on this. It cannot be described as unfairness when it comes to the drains. It is a skill which is crucial for sins and It shouldn't be restricted this way just because some people abuse it.

Edited by LostQueTamo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twostars said:

That's the thing though: we don't take it away. We restrict it to a global 60 seconds per mob (i.e. its existing per-player cooldown).

Ignore my comment if that's the current mechanics. I thought the drain wasn't possible following LostQueTamo words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LostQueTamo said:

I am sorry but I do not agree with you on this. It cannot be described as unfairness when it comes to the drains. It is a skill which is crucial for sins and It shouldn't be restricted this way just because some people abuse it.

You're arguing that it's crucial, and we're asking you when/why. I personally consider it more of a utility ability than a required part of your damage makeup. You get the most benefit out of this the more health the target has, making this ability invaluable (and dare I say, overpowered) on bosses in particular, but is it really that important outside of these cases? When and why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, twostars said:

You're arguing that it's crucial, and we're asking you when/why. I personally consider it more of a utility ability than a required part of your damage makeup. You get the most benefit out of this the more health the target has, making this ability invaluable (and dare I say, overpowered) on bosses in particular, but is it reallthat important outside of these cases? When and why?

For instance, yesterday's boss event when 2 or 3 sins gather up and try to get some drops they hardly get any drops due to the fact that they cannot use more than 1 drain. I will not insist on this subject but I am just telling you except for those 3 bosses this restriction is unfair for sins, just consider this please and thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant Kill , over time disappear Ultima , Felankor , İsilion  very bad thing , i think it should not be like this.

Knight online feature lost.

Knight Online not reflect

 

Turkish : Knight Online Özelliğini kaybetti , Dikkat ediyorum Ultima Cz ve Savaşlarda hiç bir etkisi kalmadı. Felankor denk geldim bir kez 3 saat boyunca bowl durdu ve sonra kayboldu. İsilion kes kesebilirsen biraz daha degerleri dusuk olduğu için kesilebiliyor. 

Savaşlar warder keep sadece mageler kesebilir. Yani kısacası bu oyunda artık bu bossları mageler keser bitti. 

Oyun Knight Online gerçek özelliğinden hiç bir ilişkisi kalmadan uzaklaştır.

 

 

 

 

Edited by neXusLeen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LostQueTamo said:

For instance, yesterday's boss event when 2 or 3 sins gather up and try to get some drops they hardly get any drops due to the fact that they cannot use more than 1 drain. I will not insist on this subject but I am just telling you except for those 3 bosses this restriction is unfair for sins, just consider this please and thank you.

So your entire argument is that you can't stack rogues anymore to kill bosses, which is the entire purpose of the restriction in the first place.
Bring some other players and you'll be fine.

Topic closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×