Sign in to follow this  
red123

Nerfing drain was a bad idea?

4 hours ago, red123 said:

Don't you remember when Ultima/felankor was difficult to kill back then? When players didn't show up for events. We'll get there again.

You know this time I have actually made proof because I knew someone like you would comment this. Let me show you facts.

#1- Felankor still was easily killed.

#2- Ultima was going down in CZ last night as well. Here are two images to prove it. The byproduct of it all? Successful integration of players being able to pk ! Look at the Leaderboard numbers ! You cannot argue that Ultima cannot be taken down. It was easily getting taken down last night. (this is after the beautiful patch).

Proof #1:

952176297_patchproof2.thumb.png.63f2746515bfd8dae721a07d5f85c49d.png

Proof 2:

511032036_patchproof1.thumb.png.6b22aabcef77379fd0bcf32cb579ee81.png

@twostars Thank you ! ❤️ for this beautiful patch :D

Edited by IIIAmJohnWick

Naaaaaaa John i dont think either fela or ulti gonna die down regarding lack of drains.Your pic shows half of the story,yes ultis hp goes down like %60 then it stands still as well as felankor was alive for almost 2 hours in bowl today cause u know why ,humans gave up on.Let's see how it works whithout drains yet 3-4 parties on felankor.I doubt it dies

28 minutes ago, mrhankey said:

Naaaaaaa John i dont think either fela or ulti gonna die down regarding lack of drains.Your pic shows half of the story,yes ultis hp goes down like %60 then it stands still as well as felankor was alive for almost 2 hours in bowl today cause u know why ,humans gave up on.Let's see how it works whithout drains yet 3-4 parties on felankor.I doubt it dies

It died yesterday after war. I got felankor chest.

you mad?

3 hours ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

You know this time I have actually made proof because I knew someone like you would comment this. Let me show you facts.

#1- Felankor still was easily killed.

#2- Ultima was going down in CZ last night as well. Here are two images to prove it. The byproduct of it all? Successful integration of players being able to pk ! Look at the Leaderboard numbers ! You cannot argue that Ultima cannot be taken down. It was easily getting taken down last night. (this is after the beautiful patch).

Proof #1:

952176297_patchproof2.thumb.png.63f2746515bfd8dae721a07d5f85c49d.png

Proof 2:

511032036_patchproof1.thumb.png.6b22aabcef77379fd0bcf32cb579ee81.png

@twostars Thank you ! ❤️ for this beautiful patch :D

1st Ultima did not die last night.

2st Did not have PK, while it had 1pt fll human, had 6pt karus

3st in war, no more pk .. karus wins the war in 5 minutes

I think the clan leaders should take some action to help balance the server ..

17 minutes ago, Strongest said:

1st Ultima did not die last night.

2st Did not have PK, while it had 1pt fll human, had 6pt karus

3st in war, no more pk .. karus wins the war in 5 minutes

I think the clan leaders should take some action to help balance the server ..

Look at how PK was today. War was different story because it was the day that the patch was introduced. Nation balance is different situation from fll sin parties milking drops from major bossess or as i love to say boooses :D

Don't put back drain skills on Ultima/Felankor. Or just delete this stupid bosses so we have pk on every time of the day :) 

I don't want see again FarmFarmAway with 30 Drainer Sins and to be honest with all of you they are doing this already for 1 year long.

Also dont want to see sins with cancer aegis shields anymore thanks!

PS: If you are not 37 years old like TheCordeLia means you are a kid! 

Edited by Lekkerman123

17 minutes ago, Lekkerman123 said:

Don't put back drain skills on Ultima/Felankor. Or just delete this stupid bosses so we have pk on every time of the day :) 

I don't want see again FarmFarmAway with 30 Drainer Sins and to be honest with all of you they are doing this already for 1 year long.

Also dont want to see sins with cancer aegis shields anymore thanks!

PS: If you are not 37 years old like TheCordeLia means you are a kid! 

DONT WORRY MY BROTHER.

I WILL MAKE CERTAIN BOOS CLAN REMAINED DEAD ! :)

LONG LIVE APEXKO ! THIS PATCH WAS A BLESSING/MIRACLE FOR PK AND SERVER ACTIVITY AND GOOD ! :)