Sign in to follow this  
MERET

TS & Stun & Slow

11 hours ago, red123 said:

won't make much difference, mage dmg is crazy everyone knows it, you're just defending mages cuz you're having fun :)

no i defend mages cause i played Both and i can relate.

if you can't kill mages as melee you should probally try something else. cause even as melee (with the same dmg) we slapt mages around the map...

3 hours ago, Chayni said:

no i defend mages cause i played Both and i can relate.

if you can't kill mages as melee you should probally try something else. cause even as melee (with the same dmg) we slapt mages around the map...

we're killing mages just fine, that's not the problem. The topic is about TS in invasion which is OP and only benefits mages the most.

30 minutes ago, red123 said:

we're killing mages just fine, that's not the problem. The topic is about TS in invasion which is OP and only benefits mages the most.

it has been in the game for many many years. i don't see a reason to remove it.

but i gues you could make a poll to see who is with you on this.

4 hours ago, Chayni said:

it has been in the game for many many years. i don't see a reason to remove it.

but i gues you could make a poll to see who is with you on this.

in many many years playing KO I've never seen mages deal such great amount of damage lol but then I left USKO a few years ago so is USKO the same now?

Edited by red123

Just now, red123 said:

in many many years playing KO I've never seen mages deal such great amount of damage lol but then I left USKO a few years ago so is USKO the same now?

everything is unballanced if you look at it the way you do.

3 minutes ago, red123 said:

the way I do? like I'm looking at it some how wrong? care to explain?

tell me how a mage that does a normal amount of dmg. but is squishy as fuck (with full gear) 
is not underpowered against a class (warrior) that has dmg + aoe's that have no casting time + alot of defence+ hp :o

or a sin that can 2 hit us if cp works.

??????????????????????

or archers that cancel all our skills 

??????????????????????

2 hours ago, Chayni said:

tell me how a mage that does a normal amount of dmg. but is squishy as fuck (with full gear) 
is not underpowered against a class (warrior) that has dmg + aoe's that have no casting time + alot of defence+ hp :o

or a sin that can 2 hit us if cp works.

??????????????????????

or archers that cancel all our skills 

??????????????????????

if you're talking about a solo fire mage sure you're right about it. But we're talking about a full mage pt in invasion using kekoons TS to cast 2 novas at once! Dealing 14x +/-1500 dmg. Even a kekoon priest can't outkekoon you kekoon mages 😂 You're changing the subject because you can't argue that and you know it yourself but you don't want to admit it because you're a mage and that would ruin your fun.

13 hours ago, red123 said:

if you're talking about a solo fire mage sure you're right about it. But we're talking about a full mage pt in invasion using kekoons TS to cast 2 novas at once! Dealing 14x +/-1500 dmg. Even a kekoon priest can't outkekoon you kekoon mages 😂 You're changing the subject because you can't argue that and you know it yourself but you don't want to admit it because you're a mage and that would ruin your fun.

i lol at your retarded reply's.

any decent priest can outheal this.

but ofcourse alot of priests here can better sit in moradon as Bulky fucking bulcans

On 10/18/2018 at 11:49 PM, Chayni said:

i lol at your retarded reply's.

any decent priest can outheal this.

but ofcourse alot of priests here can better sit in moradon as Bulky fucking bulcans

you better lol at ur own retarded logic that trying so hard to avoid any mage nerfs. go check forum topics,  so many complains. so everyone here is retarded and u r not! good point ur making.

13 minutes ago, red123 said:

you better lol at ur own retarded logic that trying so hard to avoid any mage nerfs. go check forum topics,  so many complains. so everyone here is retarded and u r not! good point ur making.

its that i played melee and mage. and i can tell which class is OP and which isn't.

cause you just go from the assumption

I DIE EASY SO IT MUST BE THE DMG

59 minutes ago, Chayni said:

its that i played melee and mage. and i can tell which class is OP and which isn't.

cause you just go from the assumption

I DIE EASY SO IT MUST BE THE DMG

You have not played melee recently. You got 6 -7k HP as a mage right? You wouldn't notice it. Warriors and priests got 10-12k HP and mages doing 1300-1500 nova so it's an easy calculation, 7 mages can 1 nova you down. We're talking about CZ nova, now imagine kekoons in invasion! I'm in favor of staff damage to be high but nova dmg must be reduced and kekoons TS be removed.

kekoons fun to play if you got mages on kecoon only way to counter it is priests on kecoon nothing else really can save you but thats the fun of it if your mage is not in ts kecoon in defending or invading means you going to get slow cures and slow heals and end up dead 99% of the time. Plus have you healed and cured with a kecoon you feel like you will never let anyone die ps make sure you set respwan point in rabia or doda or asga so you can gate to either kill a scrub or get out of a tight spot!

Nerf is fine now!