Sign in to follow this  
Insomniac

[INVALID] EXP bug

So I have switching premium, used EXP Premium to complete the cz quests after I rebirthed...every single quest gave same EXP about 300000000 exp when you should be getting the bonus exp and the numbers shown on rewards are nowhere near the ones you receive, plus you dont get premium exp bonus either. Bit confused as I ended up doing practically all quests and got only 22% bar full...while I am being told you could pretty much get 2-3 rebirth levels on premium by the older members!

When rebirthed, the amount of EXP quests give is already reduced (below what it shows, because for some reason officially they've never deemed it necessary).

So when you say you're receiving the same amount after rebirthing (with premium) as before you rebirthed (without premium), it's working correctly.

oh interesting! ...will have to remember that one then haha! well before I rebirthed I had no premium and gained exactly what each quest said it would give (without bonus from premium), after rebirthing and getting premium, I got considerably less and no bonus exp...unless the non-premium after rebirth gives even less then 300000000exp per quest completed?