WaRSOuL

portu ların (party) 75 sikili

7 mage damage 1400 = 9,800 damage  2x = 29.400 damage + zehir  

portu  karakterlerinin özgürlügünü nedne ksıtlıyorsunuz ? 

bir mage 1 saat pk da 30k np kasıorken portu 1 sate 7k np kasıor nasıl adalet sistemi bu merak ediyorum ....? 

portu / devil = drakey's cure sikili party ile neden  calışmıyor ? 

mage / bütün sikileri ard arda işlerken !!! 

portu /  beli sikileri neden kapalı kalıyor ?  sizce bu adaletmi ?

hepimiz emek para ve zaman harcıyoruz !!

portu / enerji =hala neden 120 ?  her server 250 yapmışken ? 

portu /  atak = 66 + 51 + 25 / devil = 50  sikilerinden baska sikil neden işlemior ve party de 2.ci kuryan cöp sayılıyor  ? 

mage/ ( 8 kişi party kurarken )  portu / 1 ... kişi olarak takılmak zoruna kalıyor  .... 

portu / 8 kişilik bir party kursa savaş esnasına  75 deviil sikil - curse of big unit Drakey   1 portu  basınca diger 7 portu nun sikili işlemiyor ... 

mageler 8  kişinin novası aynı anda işlerken  ? bu nasıl adalet soruyorum size gamemaster ve admin lere ? 

ozaman biz bırakalım serverı.. apexko da 8 human mage - 8 karus mage  ile serverda pk nızı atın  biz kalabalık etmeyelim ? 

Not .. portu sikilerinin party ile işlemesinin yönetim kurulu tarafından arz ederiz               Nick =  WaRSOuL

its hard to say   we all know  i play Portu lots more than my other chars    just easier solo on bad ping ..   Saying that  i see ppl complain about the 2 k damage they cause  ive watched the damage on my side and what it shows im doing that is 100% curable  is max 600 damage...  If im lucky i may get in a 2 k + hit  but like everyone and other chars i never spam 2 k +or even  1 k + so the damage isnt that bad when look at warriors spamming 1500 mages faster dot damage at same rates so on.

I do tho think  the dot damage being stacked is a little to much  500 + by  4 or 7 is just silly  and yes mages can do it and they are meant to...

They need some work on them  but will be a sad thing to see the work ppl put into there char and kc money spent on building be destroyed without a care to the ones who chose to play it....

Everyone in server HAS the choice to play the char they want knowing what every other one can do and deal out   so complain from the start makes no scene unless  the ppl want to be 100% grantee a win every time..

Ive said and stated before  sins    warriors mages  archers priests  have all 1 v 1 me and won    as i have beaten them...

EG. YouGot    i think in many  1 v 1 on cz  i have beaten him maybe 2 out of 100 times      Fuckyou on warrior owned me 10 times in a row  solo   Tuke has taken me down  fast before in devil  Brook on int  has killed me easy ..

Now they are on MP and STR builds  pads range from  DS to  holy knight 

The class is easy to kill when do it right   so nerfing is just stealing from the ppl who play   but bugs and some cracks may need looking into 

2 hours ago, WaRSOuL said:

7 mage damage 1400 = 9,800 damage  2x = 29.400 damage + zehir

iyi math knk ben need tutor can teach me?

KissOfNeo, 11.10.2018 - 04:47 yazdı:

its hard to say   we all know  i play Portu lots more than my other chars    just easier solo on bad ping ..   Saying that  i see ppl complain about the 2 k damage they cause  ive watched the damage on my side and what it shows im doing that is 100% curable  is max 600 damage...  If im lucky i may get in a 2 k + hit  but like everyone and other chars i never spam 2 k +or even  1 k + so the damage isnt that bad when look at warriors spamming 1500 mages faster dot damage at same rates so on.

I do tho think  the dot damage being stacked is a little to much  500 + by  4 or 7 is just silly  and yes mages can do it and they are meant to...

They need some work on them  but will be a sad thing to see the work ppl put into there char and kc money spent on building be destroyed without a care to the ones who chose to play it....

Everyone in server HAS the choice to play the char they want knowing what every other one can do and deal out   so complain from the start makes no scene unless  the ppl want to be 100% grantee a win every time..

Ive said and stated before  sins    warriors mages  archers priests  have all 1 v 1 me and won    as i have beaten them...

EG. YouGot    i think in many  1 v 1 on cz  i have beaten him maybe 2 out of 100 times      Fuckyou on warrior owned me 10 times in a row  solo   Tuke has taken me down  fast before in devil  Brook on int  has killed me easy ..

Now they are on MP and STR builds  pads range from  DS to  holy knight 

The class is easy to kill when do it right   so nerfing is just stealing from the ppl who play   but bugs and some cracks may need looking into 

portu benim tercihim evet ama zevk alamıorsam ve hayatım kısıtlanıyorsa oynamaya gerek varmı ? apexko olarak  harcaılan kc leri geri verin bende oyunu bırakayım baska server larda kafam rahat olur !! severt portu 15 bin kc +11 giga 8 bin kc 3 bin kc secret takı ... = 26 bin kc... 

O dedigin özellik butun portuların zehri işliyor o eskidendi kaldırdı gm ler çünkü tbl kankamız  ve başkaları şikayet etti gm e portuları.Gm de nedense kaldırdı.Daha geri dönülmez sanmıyorum hakan :) Tbl 1 ay dil döktü ama forumda zehir için :D

- on usko kurian 83 got 240 of stamina power / here on apexko we got 120 of stamina enought to use x3 skills only
- on usko spells stack and you can spam the same skill / here on apexko spells cant stack anymore if another kurian user use spell delete the first spell dmg ( 2 or 3 kurian dot cant stack dmg anymore )
- Transformation Power and absorption capacity are too weak... is too easy kill DOT kurians cos are like mages
- Transformation Coldown are every 5 Fvcking minuts...  as i was saying transformation are too weak and get shut down easy by x5 - x7 hits.

Now the transformation are more weak than few days ago (tested 12/10/18 at última time) its hard stay in intense pk for more than 1 mins, transformation get shut down like shit.

Look this Damage no debuff only with bonus warr ap...
I can not believe that these guys are the first to cry about kurian damage it's ridiculous 

I do not know how they have the effrontery to complain srsly....

2018_10_13_10_28_10.jpg