Sign in to follow this  
Melody

About CSW / King, Tax Rate % Money.

As is it for now, no one has talk about it.
Basically for now CSW Owners Controls Moradon Money at 20%.
And the King's Controls of EMC/Lufferson Only at max 10%...

And about CZ they're not Tax at all, I'm not sure how is it on Official but I supposed one of those should get the tax from CZ [20%] either the CSW Owners or the Kings from the same nations.

So as is it now, need to changed the Tax rate at King spot to 20%.
And add Tax in CZ, because as right now. PPL Buying from CZ without Tax than buy it from CSW's Owners / King's.
And this is way they're not much GB's in there..

Edited by Melody

This request makes no sense, and I'll explain why. This is the official behavior and by those standards it means it'x perfectly developed.

1. If you're a king, it's logical that you control the economy taxes under your domain (EMC, Luferson) whether the tax is 10% I assume it's based on the fact that back in the day (official client) those two maps actually had a lot people grinding on them. I could care less if they increase it to 20% or not, up to devs.
2. If you're the CSW winner you have control over Moradon area, therefore you can tax it being 20% the max (fair prize).
3. CZ being a colony zone (as the name states), can't be 'own' by anyone: nation, clan or particular. Therefore is a market free area. How can you decide who deserves taxes from this area?

Now, since this is a private server, everyone is either in CZ or Moradon, so the ones that benefit the most are Castle holders and that rate being 20% seems like a fair prize to them.

Melody, 2 saat önce yazdı:

As is it for now, no one has talk about it.
Basically for now CSW Owners Controls Moradon Money at 20%.
And the King's Controls of EMC/Lufferson Only at max 10%...

And about CZ they're not Tax at all, I'm not sure how is it on Official but I supposed one of those should get the tax from CZ [20%] either the CSW Owners or the Kings from the same nations.

So as is it now, need to changed the Tax rate at King spot to 20%.
And add Tax in CZ, because as right now. PPL Buying from CZ without Tax than buy it from CSW's Owners / King's.
And this is way they're not much GB's in there..

The CSW victorious just taxes items at Maradon and Delos. 
The king not only collects tax on items at El Morad & Luferson Castle but also the king collects tax on Delos by 10% as the royal tax if CSW owner and the king are same nation.

Battlefields taxes are the same for everyone at Official KO. So no way!

Don't close the CZ map during CSW. It forces lots of players just sit in moradon for nothing. It's the most active hours for everyone and you force them all join CSW OR go afk. If you don't have a clan or don't like CSW or you are just a farmer, then you should go away for one hour. For what?  Nothing.

@twostars  @Aesteris

Chayni, Bir saat önce yazdı:

cz should be closed lol. thats the official behavior .

But you still can pk or farm or do something in ardream or RLB. Let me do this here too. It's official behaviour.Thanks.

But now i see many players are getting bored during CSW.

1 hour ago, dominiccc said:

But you still can pk or farm or do something in ardream or RLB. Let me do this here too. It's official behaviour.Thanks.

But now i see many players are getting bored during CSW.

then go pk in CSW

Melody, 15 saat önce yazdı:

I disagree with you, before when CZ was opened during the CSW no body bother to go to CSW.
And so it is just 1 Hour Event per week, why u so care lol?

+1 they should add this.

Because if you don't have a clan, team and items,then you should stay in the moradon. And it's a sunday. if you logged in the game, then you have lots of free times to do something in game on Sunday evening. But in Apexko, you can't farm anything at outside of CZ, can you? Why newbies/no clan&team players/low geared players should serve the team and geared players? Even geared players cannot do anything against mages in this server.Everyone agreed that mages are OP and they always win CSW. And it just annoys most of players.
Game let the big teams fight in there. But it also has to let others farm or do something else.In official servers, this is your choice.But here there's no choice. Because apexko forces players to sit in moradon. Did you check moradon's town during CSW? I did it and so i talk about most of players.

@twostars  @Aesteris Please take care this suggestion.

Edited by dominiccc

nothing bad will happen if cz is closed for 1 hour a week u dont have to sit in moradon u can join clan \ make ur own clan and try take the castle to open cz so ppl can farm riote and atross in bowl is a bad suggestion and will kill the CSW event idk why people cry so much about 14 rebelion players who win the csw when there are over than 8 parties going to csw and probably can take the crystal aswell if playing smart also you can go there just for PK as the csw reward sux anyway in this server

Anyways u guys are going a way off from the subject.
All I said that there should be also tax at CZ as to official, but I'm not sure who were getting those GB's either the King or CSW's owners.

But in that case I would say; raise the taxes at Lufferson & EMC to 20% and add also taxes to CZ, 20%.

@Aesteris @twostars ...

NakedRussian, 2 saat önce yazdı:

nothing bad will happen if cz is closed for 1 hour a week u dont have to sit in moradon u can join clan \ make ur own clan and try take the castle to open cz so ppl can farm riote and atross in bowl is a bad suggestion and will kill the CSW event idk why people cry so much about 14 rebelion players who win the csw when there are over than 8 parties going to csw and probably can take the crystal aswell if playing smart also you can go there just for PK as the csw reward sux anyway in this server

Why do you want to pk with only farmers if you are happy with those "6 parties" against you only 14 rebellion players? I talk about farmers and who has to farm gear more. Let them farm gold coin/bus/kro items in cz for one hour.And you fight with volunteers. I feel that you are a raider and you don't like to stop this in CSW too.
Let the admins decide. They can check moradon/emc/lufferson during CSW. If there are enough people, then don't force them leave from server.
ApexKO is not only a PK server.This is also a light farm server. If those low gear/newbies and farmers make better gear, then they can fight better in this like events.
Maybe i'm wrong. But if CSW is fun in this game, let the users choose it not you or other 13 members of rebel.

Or put anvil and all farm things in castle and force all players go there under the mages' novas? Sounds good ?

On 10/11/2018 at 10:17 AM, Melody said:

All I said that there should be also tax at CZ as to official, but I'm not sure who were getting those GB's either the King or CSW's owners.

Are you sure on this? I'll admit I haven't played USKO in over a decade, but back in the days there was no taxes in CZ (which makes sense).

I'm not against having a tax % in CZ (if that means more PK) but how to decide who will get the reward?
Is it going to be the nation with more combined NPs at the end of the month?
Is it going to be the player with more NPs at the end of the month?
Is it going to be the clan whose members attained the most NPs at the end of the month?
Etc, etc. The list can go on but I think I made my point.

There's just way too many variables to make this fair and square for everyone.