Sign in to follow this  
lilorc6

Well Needed Suggestions

I've never understood why the concept is "make everything exactly like USKO or at least "HIGHLY SIMILAR." Twoey/Aesteris. Every veteran of KO knows that USKO fucking sucks. We all play private servers because it's a different experience. You guys could have so many more players if you'd stop trying to make everything exactly like USKO. Yes, you can make things SOMEWHAT SIMILAR but there is no sense in copying it 100%. Trust me on this. 

Yea. How come if stun and mage dmg is same as usko. Sins are not kept at fair balance. Where is our duration pot? to combat this dmg/stun B.S.   Seriously is this even a joke. the server has become a moshpit circle jerk of archers stun exploit/ kurian dot dmg exploit/ mage dmg exploit and alt side char exploit for farming major bosses like ultima/felankor.

That is one recipe for breaking the server once and for all. Can we get some fixing done?

Edit #1 : I didn't even go for ultima tonight because of this absurdity. Its disgusting and not worth playing.

Edited by IIIAmJohnWick

7 hours ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

Stun rate needs major reduction. even if its exactly like USKO. why is it that other classes are modified to be crippled in comparison? Sins most certainly are not usko equivalent for example.

Give me your character name and a timeframe so that I can check your stun logs. Without any definite info, they won't be touched.

1 hour ago, lilorc6 said:

I've never understood why the concept is "make everything exactly like USKO or at least "HIGHLY SIMILAR." Twoey/Aesteris. Every veteran of KO knows that USKO fucking sucks. We all play private servers because it's a different experience. You guys could have so many more players if you'd stop trying to make everything exactly like USKO. Yes, you can make things SOMEWHAT SIMILAR but there is no sense in copying it 100%. Trust me on this. 

Because it serves as a baseline for working behaviour. If we can be sure it's working correctly (as per USKO), then we can work from there if it's still a problem.

On 10/7/2018 at 10:33 PM, lilorc6 said:

Adding Undying scrolls might actually help balance a lot of things out considering health pools are a huge problem here. The health pools do not match up well with the item cap.

How much HP gonna get Warriors and priest with undy scrols? 15-18k ??

And if they add red,blue,duration buffs etc etc did u think is a good idea?😯😯

3 hours ago, g1r0 said:

Whats wrong with having a trial run to see how it works? No sense in shutting down ideas without trying stuff out. There is literally no harm in testing things to see how it works. 

3 hours ago, g1r0 said:

MAX hp is 14k -- Just letting you know. 

And something NEEDS to be done, i did not even bother to play the last days because of either lagg, unballence and the cz is totally filled by archers, kurians and mages.. 

14 minutes ago, lilorc6 said:

Whats wrong with having a trial run to see how it works? No sense in shutting down ideas without trying stuff out. There is literally no harm in testing things to see how it works. 

Well they said at some point there will be a testing phase at some point, but yet that takes AGES like everything else.. 

9 minutes ago, BooRinG said:

MAX hp is 14k -- Just letting you know. 

And something NEEDS to be done, i did not even bother to play the last days because of either lagg, unballence and the cz is totally filled by archers, kurians and mages.. 

Well they said at some point there will be a testing phase at some point, but yet that takes AGES like everything else.. 

well 1 mage party. but yes alot of archers :( 

Perhaps the stun rate and mage dmg is fine. But there are massive pool of parties all utilizing the same thing at the same time which prolly makes it seem like its being exploited or overpowered. A nice damage buff would help like red pot and ibex/crisis to be honest. also undy and blue pot for those who prefer a little more ac.

7 minutes ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

Perhaps the stun rate and mage dmg is fine. But there are massive pool of parties all utilizing the same thing at the same time which prolly makes it seem like its being exploited or overpowered. A nice damage buff would help like red pot and ibex/crisis to be honest. also undy and blue pot for those who prefer a little more ac.

Yea, but GL waiting for that :P (If they even add it) 

Edited by BooRinG

3 minutes ago, BooRinG said:

Yea, but GL waiting years for that :P (If they even add it) 

to be honest what they need to do is simple.

1) Move to another dedicated host for server lagg

2) Make testing phase patch notes for adding the following experiational items to see how it is (UNDY/DURATION/IBEX/CRISIS/RED/BLUE POT)

Problem solved. :)

Just now, IIIAmJohnWick said:

to be honest what they need to do is simple.

1) Move to another dedicated host for server lagg

2) Make testing phase patch notes for adding the following experiational items to see how it is (UNDY/DURATION/IBEX/CRISIS/RED/BLUE POT)

But they knew that for quite some time already.. But nothing had happened, and i do doubt it even will.

Lol they clearly have to do something @BooRinG otherwise people are gonna start going really inactive or leaving. I've been away from KO for over 3 years and have been pretty hyped to play but now I'm starting to get annoyed again and remembering why I left to begin with. Obviously changing hosts right now is a priority because the lag spikes and stuff are really irritating at events. After they do that, in-game balance needs worked on, 100%. From what I know Aesteris is the one that handles that stuff so I'm curious to what he has to say regarding all this. I def won't be happy if these ideas are just shut down. It's clearly an issue when I've saw countless other people complaining about the same things.

Nah i dont anymore intressing seems like no1 else gm also dont have this is annoying / feel like getting cancer with this PKing.. im kinda done after all this years just see no1 dont care those kids doing nps with npc items because op like hell 1facking mp kurian 2x skill and rogue hp is 40-50% even with minoring what the fuck :DDDDD

1 hour ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

A nice damage buff would help like red pot and ibex/crisis to be honest. also undy and blue pot for those who prefer a little more ac.

1 hour ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

What you are asking for will simply benefit the small number of skilled players with brains and therefor majority of players will be crying

you are not the first to suggest this and u wont be the last.

Tbh just accept that you will always die to kurian archer and mages and you will be less stressed out, peace

48 minutes ago, TheSupplier said:

What you are asking for will simply benefit the small number of skilled players with brains and therefor majority of players will be crying

you are not the first to suggest this and u wont be the last.

Tbh just accept that you will always die to kurian archer and mages and you will be less stressed out, peace

then I go usko like allanooon did. fuck that.

1 hour ago, lilorc6 said:

I def won't be happy if these ideas are just shut down. It's clearly an issue when I've saw countless other people complaining about the same things.

Well all i can say is, that there already have been ALOT of posts about all of those things. The posts are eiter deleted, or never gets a respond from a admin / gm.. Like @twostars already did here, he did show his appearance yet not responding on any ideas, other than the ice/stun thing, which is a really small part of this post / list of suggestions. 

So well, you should really not expect anything, and there is nothing you can do about it. They do not care if you leave the server or not. They made clear earlier in some other bug report posts. 

Most of this in-game stuff is more for Aesteris just saying. Twoey has always been the security/bug/web development person. So until Aesteris replies to this topic we can't say yet what will happen.

24 minutes ago, lilorc6 said:

Most of this in-game stuff is more for Aesteris just saying. Twoey has always been the security/bug/web development person. So until Aesteris replies to this topic we can't say yet what will happen.

very tru @Aesteris

10 minutes ago, KissOfNeo said:

Alot of the things suggested could work for some  but its 90% to help 1 class out and make others worse of nothing for them at all ..

When adding the new things need to take in all classes  even if you hate them or not  cant be  good ideas to improve sins when lowing mage archers skills.

I cant see it being fair adding something to help lower the stun/ice of archers mages when  u get 4 or 7 hitting same skill ..  I get stunned slowed alot with all my chars  but its not so different than what it was in usko to me back in the day 

Do you know how rare a drakis pendant is on usko/steamko? in apexko literally everyone has one, and these will mostly benefit the melee and they seriously need it