Sign in to follow this  
schakkkle

Lost my item and NO money

Good Ivening i have a problem i hope  can fix, i Sell in merchant 500 apex point voucher to a player called J0Y in his buying merchant he was buying in 2.100.000.000 noah i sell and text said you received 2.100.000.000 but when open my inventory just "NO MONEY" and get dc when log back still without my money or voucher, so i lost my item and no money  i didnt take SS coz i logged back after got dc. in the attach i show the merchant of the player, the only item missing was the voucher 500 apex point that i sold... pls need your help is not fair lost my money or item i hope you can fix this problem ty too much since you started read my report1041524640_bugmerchant(2).jpg.33f4537cc2b92085cba242f02e3fa9dc.jpg

I think the Gms should start worrying about it. there are several people trying to give scammer in others. I talked to StepBrother and asked him to come here on the forum to show his case.

there are tricky people in the game, and these people only cause new players to lose their will to play.

I hope some Gm has a favorable position to these new players, because they are the future of apexko

500 kc sometimes can not be anything. but for those who are starting to play is a good incentive. today I saw the staff giving shout talking about 3 scammers who are in the game.

ive seen that merchant before saying 21 gb  but if not check merhcants  it was only 2100 in the buyer not 21 gb

Check the price before selling more than once in case.

And if u have 1 coin on u when sell u dont get the 21 gb  couse holding to much money   should be something to spot the sale  so ppl dont honestly loose things 

Edited by KissOfNeo