Sign in to follow this  
ImmortalOne

something wrong with server

i dont know what going on here since ~2 weeks but i cant leave my f***king character online for merchant because my game is crashing few minutes after i open merchant

it happen every night when i try to buy/sell some items

no dc/no crash report to sent

15 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

i dont know what going on here since ~2 weeks but i cant leave my f***king character online for merchant because my game is crashing few minutes after i open merchant

it happen every night when i try to buy/sell some items

no dc/no crash report to sent

ok :( 

31 minutes ago, waloru said:

Buy offline merchant or chat with GMs. we are the players that cant help you buddy...

i know you cant help me and gms wont help me too because they dont do anything to fix bugs and they dont care about this server

sad but true

16 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

i know you cant help me and gms wont help me too because they dont do anything to fix bugs and they dont care about this server

sad but true

First of all a ’gm’ can’t fix any kind of bug what so ever. We’re here to help out with small issues and forward your words to the admins. With an attitude like that you most likely won’t get much help.

And don’t think we don’t care. We do. But a crash like this in particular can’t just be solved with a click. We would have to have the exact same thing happening to a client we’re monitoring to *maybe* find why it would behave like that. 

We added the crash report so we can solve stuff more efficient, but without that even happening it’s really hard and might not even be the client itself closing down/crashing.

4 hours ago, Sierra said:

First of all a ’gm’ can’t fix any kind of bug what so ever. We’re here to help out with small issues and forward your words to the admins. With an attitude like that you most likely won’t get much help.

And don’t think we don’t care. We do. But a crash like this in particular can’t just be solved with a click. We would have to have the exact same thing happening to a client we’re monitoring to *maybe* find why it would behave like that. 

We added the crash report so we can solve stuff more efficient, but without that even happening it’s really hard and might not even be the client itself closing down/crashing.

as i said i dont get any crash report 

there is plenty topics on forum with bugs and you not doing anything to solve them 

and as "gm" i mean whole staff because you are a team and i dont blame single person but you all

you should put more effort in server and be more active or find new staff members if you dont have time for your server/players

no offence 

6 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

as i said i dont get any crash report 

there is plenty topics on forum with bugs and you not doing anything to solve them 

and as "gm" i mean whole staff because you are a team and i dont blame single person but you all

you should put more effort in server and be more active or find new staff members if you dont have time for your server/players

no offence 

As it was stated it is actually pretty hard to see what is happening with you without an actual crash report, this issue could be more of something outside of the client closing down or crashing. We are monitoring to find out why it may be happening as my colleague stated. Now this will be your final warning, we care about our server and the players and are working diligently to see why it is behaving in such a way. Bashing the staff( even with saying no offence) will not help you or us in any way.