Sign in to follow this  
IIIAmJohnWick

player defeat player bug

happens to all chars and sometimes  see nothing at all just moradon chat  or something  0 kills  even if u die or kill someone   

Reported this happenin in here  ages ago and in letter to you  almost 1 month ago 

Edited by KissOfNeo

14 minutes ago, KissOfNeo said:

happens to all chars and sometimes  see nothing at all just moradon chat  or something  0 kills  even if u die or kill someone   

Reported this happenin in here  ages ago and in letter to you  almost 1 month ago 

The reason I asked was because I was curious if they were being inadvertently ignored with the ignore list, since it appears to happen 'randomly'. Having a name allows me to check that.

Also, 'see nothing at all just moradon chat  or something  0 kills  even if u die or kill someone' -- what?

What I know of this bug:
 - It doesn't occur all the time.
 - It's been observed in CZ.
 - NP is correctly awarded, hence all associated death behaviour is being run & the notice is being sent to the client.
 - It's not possible to simply 'lose' packets (and if this were to happen, you would simply disconnect because of the way packet encryption works), which means that the client has to be receiving the death notice but not showing it.
 - I cannot reproduce it at all, which means I'm missing some very important detail.

Hence asking about the ignore list. Interaction with the ignore list is the only thing that really makes sense in this context.

we think nps are being rewarded correctly if more than 1 party and someone dies  no one know who killed him  so only one who gets nps knows if they come all the time...

Way bug happens u go to cz  start pk and just hope it works .  Players do nothing to cause it to happen when it starts showin kills then stops over and over   its random  and seams to be caused by killing someone in cz no matter who u are or who you  kill