Melody

Should 60% Undy Scroll & 400 Ac Scroll & Duration Potion be Added to Sundries Yes or No?

Yes or No  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IIIAmJohnWick, Şimdi yazdı:

change my class? do you have a brain ?

@Aesteris@twostars. Please, implement duration pot at the very least if there isn't going to be ibex/crisis/ undy/ red pot and call it a test phase to see how pk changes. A change needs to be to save assassins here.

That's a friendly advice.Don't be so mad.You are a worst rogue ever.But it's your choice ofc.

On the second thing, those things will never change PK in ApexKO. At Ultima&Felo hours we see a real PK in CZ. Rest of day all try farm/upgrade.Make rogue legend in this server but it will only force players to change their class rogue or leave from this server. I don't think that thousands of players will come to this server just for durat or hundreds of players will join pk just for durat. This durat will make only a few sin players happier in this server.We will see a lot GAREZ and its childish challanges. But nobody can say that will change PK in this server. Only Eden's party won't die at the first nova spam and iamjohnwick will kill mages finally. While newbies are farming in bowl or beast slot, they'll be get killed by a beginner gear rogue.Nice PK!

Edited by dominiccc

Just now, dominiccc said:

That's a friendly advice.Don't be so mad.You are a worst rogue ever.But it's your choice ofc.

On the second thing, those things will never change PK in ApexKO. At Ultima&Felo hours we see a real PK in CZ. Rest of day all try farm/upgrade.Make rogue legend in this server but it will only force players to change their class rogue or leave from this server. I don't think that thousands of players will come to this server just for durat or hundreds of players will join pk just for durat. This durat will make only a few sin players happier in this server.We will see a lot GAREZ and its childish challanges. But nobody can say that will change PK in this server. Only Eden's party won't die at the first nova spam and iamjohnwick will kill mages finally. While newbies are farming in bowl or beast slot, they'll be get killed by a beginner gear instead poison kurians.

I disagree. you have no experience here. you are new comer to apexko. I've played on this server since 2016. I know what this server needs. It needs ibex/crisis pot added, undy / red pot added and duration pot added now. Times have changed. I dont know why you cant see that. You maybe play different servers from time to time is why.

IIIAmJohnWick, Şimdi yazdı:

I disagree. you have no experience here. you are new comer to apexko. I've played on this server since 2016. I know what this server needs. It needs ibex/crisis pot added, undy / red pot added and duration pot added now. Times have changed. I dont know why you cant see that. You maybe play different servers from time to time is why.

i see that you are very experienced rogue player in this server.I also see that you really know what YOU need for your rogue.But please don't say those things are what this server needs.Because it's just a lie. Too many players are already bored to see runners in cz. Archers/dot kurians/mages... They only hit from far. Now you want to make this server focused only rogues. They will use durat with CP and then run run run. Warriors will only watch them.They can't even catch them. Mages will spam novas and run away. Archers will attack from far.Rogues hit harder and heal itself faster.
I do not threaten anything.But pretty sure too many warrior players/team will leave or change to rogue. if they add all, then i will go by rogue as well. But if we talk here facts, please don't tell lies about server needs.

Edited by dominiccc

11 hours ago, Aesteris said:

I feel polling this in game (and more detailed) would be nice - there's a small majority that wants one (or all) of these things, so we should investigate what exactly it is the majority wants.

Need to investigate whether in-game polling is an option, and go from there.

Respectfully I disagree with this. Polling in-game will cause a variety number of biases and give false reports to whether or not which items should be added simply because majority of the players (85%) play a class other than rogues, specifically the assassin class. It will be a slaughter of votes to the addition of duration pot because everyone in this server has a biased view of it overpowering assassins in cz. They lack the general understanding, the player base in apexko, that the addition duration pot will just balance the playing field. In USKO, there is duration pot but you don't see everyone as an assassin player. Please do not go through with this option.

@Aesteris, instead I implore you to add ibex/crisis pot, undy scroll, redpot/bluepot, and duration pot in the server for a certain period of time and call it a test phase. Assess just what changes in the server. Make it a week or something. I guarantee nothing will change in the server except that rogues will have a fighting chance. warriors will still play on the server, same with mages, same with priests and same with kurians.

@dominiccc. Look the fact is mages are same here as usko. their damage capacity has caused an imbalance. Warriors have same beserk spam as usko. what the hell to rogues have? huh ? you want all assassins to quit here because by not having duration pot added here is what is going to happen. Priests and kurians are already strong to their own qualities.

PLEASE ADD DURATION POT ! SAVE THE ROGUES ON THIS SERVER FOR THE LOVE OF KNIGHT ONLINE !

UPDATE:  DEFINITELY NEED STUN/ICE RATES LOOKED AT for MAGES/Archers .

Edited by IIIAmJohnWick

On 8/30/2018 at 9:34 PM, Melody said:

It's been a whole week since the poll ended and still no decision has been made?
I hope there will be announcement very soon, looking forward to see it.

Greets,
Eden || Melody.

Almost 2 Weeks :/...

On 9/1/2018 at 12:00 AM, IIIAmJohnWick said:

Look the fact is mages are same here as usko. their damage capacity has caused an imbalance. Warriors have same beserk spam as usko. what the hell to rogues have? huh ? you want all assassins to quit here because by not having duration pot added here is what is going to happen. Priests and kurians are already strong to their own qualities.

PLEASE ADD DURATION POT ! SAVE THE ROGUES ON THIS SERVER FOR THE LOVE OF KNIGHT ONLINE !

Could not agree more - also rogue skills do more dammage without cp then with it 90% of the time.. I mean cmon.. 

Bumping doesn’t speed things up, and gets annoying after a while. I’ve already replied saying we’ll look into it. Whether that’s polling it ingame (my preference), or having some (or all) of these as temporary (expirational) items for a trial run (which’d be done regardless of whether we run a poll or not). 

12 hours ago, Aesteris said:

Bumping doesn’t speed things up, and gets annoying after a while. I’ve already replied saying we’ll look into it. Whether that’s polling it ingame (my preference), or having some (or all) of these as temporary (expirational) items for a trial run (which’d be done regardless of whether we run a poll or not). 

thank you ❤️ .

Long Live ApexKO ! :)