Melody

Should 60% Undy Scroll & 400 Ac Scroll & Duration Potion be Added to Sundries Yes or No?

Yes or No  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, dominiccc said:

These all touch/hurt some classes. If you add undy sc, dot kurians gonna be dead. If you add all, there will be only rogues around. If you add only defence scrolls, it will be an advantage for only mages. If you add only red pots, it will be a disadvantage for mages.
Offical servers use this like things to sell their scrolls by only kc. They all know that this things hurt balance between classes.But money is more important thing than balance for them. So ApexKO team already mentioned that they'll never include those things here.

Times have changed. Red pot is already available in the server during war invasion. Undy is available through buff priest.

IIIAmJohnWick, 15 dakika önce yazdı:

Times have changed. Red pot is already available in the server during war invasion. Undy is available through buff priest.

I am a human and i never tested red pot yet.I guess only loser side is able to use it, ain't it?

They already damaged balance between classes. If they didn't add all scrolls on sundries, now rogues would kill all solo players by their ac/wolf skills.Also battle priests could do good job (brook wants this too much.) But now if a warrior have those scrolls, rogue can't do good job against him, can do? Wiithout those scrolls, you could kill a mage by one shot now they all have 2k and 350sc.So you should work harder to kill them.A warrior shouldn't prefer a sweet kiss weapon, why? Because all players already use 2k and 350ac scrolls. Their changes hurt a weapon and its curse already. They hurt a rogue and its advantage ac/wolf already. If they add all here, it will hurt much more than now. I am a warrior and i prefer undy/400ac/red pot those things make my warrior better. dot kurians and mages prefer only defence scrolls. Rogues prefer undy/ac/red and absolutely durat pot.Official servers prefer money. What does Apexko prefer now?

Edited by dominiccc

1 hour ago, dominiccc said:

I am a human and i never tested red pot yet.I guess only loser side is able to use it, ain't it?

They already damaged balance between classes. If they didn't add all scrolls on sundries, now rogues would kill all solo players by their ac/wolf skills.Also battle priests could do good job (brook wants this too much.) But now if a warrior have those scrolls, rogue can't do good job against him, can do? Wiithout those scrolls, you could kill a mage by one shot now they all have 2k and 350sc.So you should work harder to kill them.A warrior shouldn't prefer a sweet kiss weapon, why? Because all players already use 2k and 350ac scrolls. Their changes hurt a weapon and its curse already. They hurt a rogue and its advantage ac/wolf already. If they add all here, it will hurt much more than now. I am a warrior and i prefer undy/400ac/red pot those things make my warrior better. dot kurians and mages prefer only defence scrolls. Rogues prefer undy/ac/red and absolutely durat pot.Official servers prefer money. What does Apexko prefer now?

All these changes benefit the server. Each class has its own strength and have becoming incredibly strong especially the mages and warriors. These proposed changes will help boost rogues which are currently the weakest class. It will also make pk much more interesting. Furthermore red pot addition can be complemented with blue pot which provides the same % increase as red pot but in AC if that's what people prefer.

All red pot provides is an additional 100-200 ap.

2 hours ago, dominiccc said:

These all touch/hurt some classes. If you add undy sc, dot kurians gonna be dead. If you add all, there will be only rogues around. If you add only defence scrolls, it will be an advantage for only mages. If you add only red pots, it will be a disadvantage for mages.
Offical servers use this like things to sell their scrolls by only kc. They all know that this things hurt balance between classes.But money is more important thing than balance for them. So ApexKO team already mentioned that they'll never include those things here.

They doing everything against sins

Starting with:

-bad dmg(basic dmg)

-fps cap

And now you want undy scrolls without dura pots

Sin is full support class in pk and when the add undy scrolls, nobody gonna play this shitty class any more.

This will bring back full warriors on server and they will be unkillable in 6warrior 2 priest pt

ImmortalOne, 21 saat önce yazdı:

They doing everything against sins

Starting with:

-bad dmg(basic dmg)

-fps cap

And now you want undy scrolls without dura pots

Sin is full support class in pk and when the add undy scrolls, nobody gonna play this shitty class any more.

This will bring back full warriors on server and they will be unkillable in 6warrior 2 priest pt

Not that much weak. If you have over 60 fps and macro, then you can kill too many players easy. Even KingTuke makes many nps solo.I mean that good sin players can do good job with beginner gear tho. My favorite sin is Huntress. You should check him how a low geared rogue do good job in pk/war.

Edited by dominiccc

Melody, Şimdi yazdı:

It's been a whole week since the poll ended and still no decision has been made?
I hope there will be announcement very soon, looking forward to see it.

Greets,
Eden || Melody.

Hey Eden, what do you hope from a survey? I can make another survey that ask for relaunch and i am pretty sure it gets over hundreds of yes votes. I strongly refuse that durat pot because it will make this server rogueko.In official servers, a full geared rogue kill a full party solo and only one person gets fun not rest of them.

Edited by dominiccc

5 minutes ago, dominiccc said:

Hey Eden, what do you hope from a survey? I can make another survey that ask for relaunch and i am pretty sure it gets over hundreds of yes votes. I strongly refuse that durat pot because it will make this server rogueko.In official servers, a full geared rogue kill a full party solo and only one person gets fun not rest of them.

I already said my opinion on this matter, there was a huge talking about Rogues and I see still ppl complaning - crying..
So if you wants to know what I think, you can just scroll up and read the commands...

30 minutes ago, dominiccc said:

Not that much weak. If you have over 60 fps and macro, then you can kill too many players easy. Even KingTuke makes many nps solo.I mean that good sin players can do good job with beginner gear tho. My favorite sin is Huntress. You should check him how a low geared rogue do good job in pk/war.

yeah most of his nps was made on riotas and afk farmers

i have stable 90fps and i cant heal warrior dmg thats why sin is weak as fuck

ImmortalOne, Şimdi yazdı:

yeah most of his nps was made on riotas and afk farmers

i have stable 90fps and i cant heal warrior dmg thats why sin is weak as fuck

You shouldn't stay close warriors lol. You have a stealth and light feet skills.So you should attack warriors when they had debuffed or in a difficult situation(killing mobs,escaping from soneone) If you stayed alive against warriors and parties, then you wouldn't have a light feet and stealth skills haha.We think about a class that is faster/invisible/stronger/can cure itself/ blah blah.. looks amazing really. 
I just told ya that sin is my favorite and he's enough good on pk/war/vs.

Edited by dominiccc

1 minute ago, dominiccc said:

You shouldn't stay close warriors lol. You have a stealth and light feet skills.If you stayed alive against warriors and parties, then you wouldn't have a light feet and stealth skills haha.We think about a class that is faster/invisible/stronger/can cure itself/ blah blah.. looks amazing really. 
I just told ya that sin is my favorite and he's enough good on pk/war/vs.

you just said that warrior is STONGEST class here and i shoudnt atack them

all clear

@top

dont add anything and no problems

ImmortalOne, Şimdi yazdı:

you just said that warrior is STONGEST class here and i shoudnt atack them

all clear

@top

dont add anything and no problems

That's my opinion.If they add this durat pots and make rogue much better, then pretty sure too many warrior players will leave from this server. I have too many friends they are already left.Because that AoE skills never work like in official servers. And too many priest commanders had same reason they couldn't handle members without undy scrolls.
I started comment here about that a very comprehensive survey.He should make a better defined survey here. Now i voted yes for only undy/red pots.I would vote no for durat pots.Unfortunately i have no choice in this survey. 😕

I'm against duration pots too but I see the point here. With addition of undy/ac/ibex stuff, sins would need duration pot to stand a chance. I'd prefer nothing added in first place and instead mage nova dmg reduced. Staff damage is fine because mages have low HP and defense and die easy so higher staff damage gives them a chance to survive, like kill your enemy first before he kills you. Mages are so annoying in war invasions and Ultima, felankor events. I strongly suggest nova damage be reduced.

We could have evertything added temporarily for a test.

39 minutes ago, dominiccc said:

That's my opinion.If they add this durat pots and make rogue much better, then pretty sure too many warrior players will leave from this server. I have too many friends they are already left.Because that AoE skills never work like in official servers. And too many priest commanders had same reason they couldn't handle members without undy scrolls.
I started comment here about that a very comprehensive survey.He should make a better defined survey here. Now i voted yes for only undy/red pots.I would vote no for durat pots.Unfortunately i have no choice in this survey. 😕

you see how many warriors left the server but you dont see how many sins left

they cant play against warriors atm and you want boost warriors and leave sins like they are now 

thats why i voted "no" you all just care about warriors and with undy scroll they will be unkillable and with red pot they'll spam 2k on fucking rogues 

if they change the fps cap then i'll vote for undy scrolls and red pots now it's another idea against sins

@dominiccc. Mind referring your IGN? I don't think you've played this server as much as me and other players here. We have experienced and understood the weakness of rogues through pk here. I've only seen you play last friday for 1 hr in colony zone. What value does your opinion hold if your not a loyal pker in this server? How can you understand the weakness of rogue if you have not played that class in cz and witness just how brutality they get wrecked in cz by mages/warriors/kurians.

Yes you can mention good sins such as Huntress and say good things. That is because they are skilled rogues, they have years of experiences playing the class. we are talking about the core of the assassin class at its base from beginner gear/rental items. It as a class is weak and needs to be resurrected in order to compete with other classes on a fair level. That's why its so essential for duration pot, ibex/crisis pot and red pot in server now.

@Aesteris@twostars. Please let their be a final response to this. This is well overdue.

Respectfully,

IAmJohnWick.

Edited by IIIAmJohnWick

IIIAmJohnWick, Şimdi yazdı:

@dominiccc. Mind referring your IGN? I don't think you've played this server as much as me and other players here. We have experienced and understood the weakness of rogues through pk here. I've only seen you play last friday for 1 hr in colony zone. What value does your opinion hold if your not a loyal pker in this server? How can you understand the weakness of rogue if you have not played that class in cz and witness just how brutality they get wrecked in cz by mages/warriors/kurians.

Yes you can mention good sins such as Huntress and say good things. That is because they are skilled rogues, they have years of experiences playing the class. we are talking about the core of the assassin class at its base from beginner gear/rental items. It as a class is weak and needs to be resurrected in order to compete with other classes on a fair level. That's why its so essential for duration pot, ibex/crisis pot and red pot in server now.

@Aesteris@twostars. Please let their be a final response to this. This is well overdue.

Respectfully,

IAmJohnWick.

You are not a skilled rogue so you want this like things ofc. But this is a survey and there's no rule that if you are not playing rogue, please do not vote this or something like that. 
All classes on a fair level now.I  don't think that admins love melee/mage or smth so they boost them up. There's already a rule they mentioned.ApexKO'll never include this like things into game (pus or sundries).They may use them in events but not on sundries event at all. 
If you think that rogue is a weak class for you, try kurian/warrior or priest? Leave the class to skilled players? I never play priest because i am a noob priest player.So i know my skills and i do not make a topic about priests and their weakness in this server.

@twostars  & @Aesteris
Please change this survey and make a better defined survey. So players can vote what they actually want. Now i know some of yes voters has voted just for undy not for all.And some of them want to see those things on PUS not sundries.Something should be clear here.Because this is an important decision for this server.A lot of players don't even have any idea about this forum.If it's possible,you can make a survey in the game or an announcement about this survey.

undy/ac?
red/blue pots?
ibex/crisis?
durat pot?
On sundries / PUS / on events?

5 minutes ago, dominiccc said:

You are not a skilled rogue so you want this like things ofc. But this is a survey and there's no rule that if you are not playing rogue, please do not vote this or something like that. 
All classes on a fair level now.I  don't think that admins love melee/mage or smth so they boost them up. There's already a rule they mentioned.ApexKO'll never include this like things into game (pus or sundries).They may use them in events but not on sundries event at all. 
If you think that rogue is a weak class for you, try kurian/warrior or priest? Leave the class to skilled players? I never play priest because i am a noob priest player.So i know my skills and i do not make a topic about priests and their weakness in this server.

@twostars  & @Aesteris
Please change this survey and make a better defined survey. So players can vote what they actually want. Now i know some of yes voters has voted just for undy not for all.And some of them want to see those things on PUS not sundries.Something should be clear here.Because this is an important decision for this server.A lot of players don't even have any idea about this forum.If it's possible,you can make a survey in the game or an announcement about this survey.

undy/ac?
red/blue pots?
ibex/crisis?
durat pot?
On sundries / PUS / on events?

Where were you in the beggining of this thread?

Have you ever played assassin here? Give me proof of your damage and skills. If you cannot provide that then you cannot speak on assassins in this server.

IIIAmJohnWick, Şimdi yazdı:

Where were you in the beggining of this thread?

Have you ever played assassin here? Give me proof of your damage and skills. If you cannot provide that then you cannot speak on assassins in this server.

I think you shouldn't talk about assassin as well. :( But this survey is not about you or someone else. This is about balance. And i think that durat pot will affect balance.I am afraid you can even kill someone by durat pot in cz.It looks horrible,doesn't it? lol

3 minutes ago, dominiccc said:

I think you shouldn't talk about assassin as well. :( But this survey is not about you or someone else. This is about balance. And i think that durat pot will affect balance.I am afraid you can even kill someone by durat pot in cz.It looks horrible,doesn't it? lol

Clearly you don't understand my point that I am getting across and keep deflecting the point I am clearly making about the assassin class on this server. Yes it will change when duration pot is added and this is something we are counting on to save the assassin class. Please stop typing now. I can tell English is not your primary language, you are just creating more confusion. The poll stands as is and needs to be put into server. At the very least as a temporary test phase. Enough discussions. It's time for action now.

IIIAmJohnWick, 5 saat önce yazdı:

Clearly you don't understand my point that I am getting across and keep deflecting the point I am clearly making about the assassin class on this server. Yes it will change when duration pot is added and this is something we are counting on to save the assassin class. Please stop typing now. I can tell English is not your primary language, you are just creating more confusion. The poll stands as is and needs to be put into server. At the very least as a temporary test phase. Enough discussions. It's time for action now.

Rogue is not your primary class. So please try a different class. We are happy with rogues now. And i still say same.This poll is not enough to change something

@Aesteris @twostars 
they can try those things on sundries during boss war.So we see the balance/feedbacks during this wars.

Edited by dominiccc

I feel polling this in game (and more detailed) would be nice - there's a small majority that wants one (or all) of these things, so we should investigate what exactly it is the majority wants.

Need to investigate whether in-game polling is an option, and go from there.

10 hours ago, dominiccc said:

Rogue is not your primary class. So please try a different class. We are happy with rogues now. And i still say same.This poll is not enough to change something

@Aesteris @twostars 
they can try those things on sundries during boss war.So we see the balance/feedbacks during this wars.

change my class? do you have a brain ?

@Aesteris@twostars. Please, implement duration pot at the very least if there isn't going to be ibex/crisis/ undy/ red pot and call it a test phase to see how pk changes. A change needs to be to save assassins here.