• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
Aesteris

Incoming updates to Apex KO

101 members have voted

1. 1. Highest tier rental gear should be (irregardless of level)

• Chitin Shell +7/12 and High class weapons (Shards, etc) +7/70
    • Chitin Armor +7/12 and High Class Weapons (Mirage Daggers, etc) +6/60
    • Other (leave your opinion)

Hey everyone!

As I'm sure many of you are aware, PK is currently at a state which does not satisfy any of you, and it doesn't satisfy us either.

Here are some of the updates we'll be pushing out as fast as possible in order to boost PK activity and give players more incentive to take a peak in Ronark Land :)

- "Skill Quest Stone" will be added to bowl with a 30 minute respawn timer, this stone has a 100% chance to drop 1 of the items needed for your skill quests, as well as a slightly lower chance to drop the level 62 master scrolls (in its entirety)

- Rental Gear for Ronark Land ONLY, for a small fee (500K) you'll be able to rent gear for 6 hours, which get removed upon leaving Ronark Land.

- Monsters in the bowl (Caridinals, Haungas, etc) will be getting a revised drop table, with drops useful for everyone at a very high rate (75% ~ 100%), their respawn time will be increased to counter the increased drop rate.

- EXP modifiers based on level for Ronark Land ONLY:
  Level 35 - 60 - 100%

Level 61 - 70 - 75%

Level 71 - 80 - 50%

Level 81 - 83 - 25%

- Server-wide announcement 5 minutes before the Chaos Stone spawns to increase competitiveness for the Chaos Stone and its bosses

Furthermore, we'd like to let everyone know we're also working on a 'late starter package' and means of drawing in more players as time progresses to increase the overall population more than it already has, as we continue to see growth every day!

Hope to see everyone during the boss events later on! :)

Rental gear... chitins7, shard6, raptor6, etc.

Against chaos stone announcement, because it only benefits the 2-3 top clans in the server, making them richer than they already are.

Agreed with that 2 points.

I'm a genius when it comes to increasing CZ activity huh?

@Lapis, the chaos stone announcement will make people rush to CZ, it's a big plus if anything. Besides, the HP could be increased on it if need be to give people time to get to CZ.

I believe it's a good idea to incentivate people to go die to the bowl trying to killing haungas by the only 2-3 clans that are geared enough to roam there the whole day but please reconsider changing the whole drop table for the whole game, revising EXP given by quests, achievement system and all the things that were suggested during and after beta.

Apparently since these 2-3 clans have "NO ACTION" in CZ it's now a whole problem for the whole server, while the majority of players are outside CZ trying to gear and level up with no rush trying to savour the game and having fun. Make other mobs drop bus, make EMC/Luff monster drop useful stuff, rebirth the abyss (a nice map but forgotten by time) and so and so.

I believe it's a good idea to incentivate people to go die to the bowl trying to killing haungas by the only 2-3 clans that are geared enough to roam there the whole day but please reconsider changing the whole drop table for the whole game, revising EXP given by quests, achievement system and all the things that were suggested during and after beta.

Apparently since these 2-3 clans have "NO ACTION" in CZ it's now a whole problem for the whole server, while the majority of players are outside CZ trying to gear and level up with no rush trying to savour the game and having fun. Make other mobs drop bus, make EMC/Luff monster drop useful stuff, rebirth the abyss (a nice map but forgotten by time) and so and so.

And ye agreed with this1 aswell.   Sure boosting cz activity is a good idea and a must to do. But not at bowl right away. Casual people won't stand a chance farming there.  You can make Trolls (glave +4-5, etc), harpies (MDs +4-5 or smth like that) even hobgoblins, other spots like that a better place and a worth to do farming spot. As well as the mentioned abyss, or emc etc.     (But make sure the cz one is better [like trolls, cardinals etc], else ppl will genie their ass off on those mobs at emc / lufe )

i been pking with troll armor  basicilly  nude +0 dol and +0 smite if i can do it and is at 2.5k nps im sure other non geared ppl can LOL

good updates.

also i think  after 80  exp  should be moved to cz to promote more raids and more pk as people would have to  get to 83  via cz that way also incresing CZ activity after 80 exp should be removed from luff/emc zones so they are made to go to cz :)

the people who didnt vote for +7 shells and high level weapons are the ones who doesnt want new people to enjoy LOL i mean they can enjoy it but it wll be lower then what people have right now :P  ... and if you dont like my post dont read it cause everyone is free to speak their opinion or talk in general :) 

there is only 1 small reason why they voted for lower gears is cause they dont want them to be strong as they are right now 

the people who didnt vote for +7 shells and high level weapons are the ones who doesnt want new people to enjoy LOL i mean they can enjoy it but it wll be lower then what people have right now :P  ... and if you dont like my post dont read it cause everyone is free to speak their opinion or talk in general :)

there is only 1 small reason why they voted for lower gears is cause they dont want them to be strong as they are right now 

Hmm, what about this opinion... We want ppl to stick on a farm server. Making +7 shell and high class would make ppl go straight to pk instead of farming for their gear..?

You quit a week ago, please stay away, kthxbb crybaby :)

I voted chitins. For a simple reason: it just gear to be able to farm for better items not to jump straight to cz bowl and own everybody. I think shell +7 is excessive and it might hurt people farming shells for upgrade and sell on market. 

I am all pro-casual gaming since I have no time myself, but I find shell +7 quite excessive. I thought the purpose of the rental gear was "being able to attend events and be able to perform basic high level farming" not to use it to go CZ and kill other players. In any case, people can choose go for it but in a disadvantage, wearing chitins 7 which is an okay option for many people who can't afford it yet.

Yes, I see the current state of the server: some people took advantage of the generous drops from fishing/mining of the first days and they used virtual machines to have 4-6 characters gathering gems and that's the people who got a huge stack of uniques. Those people is now dominating CZ because were the first people geared, leveled and such. I know it's a drag but those people will be outnumbered pretty soon. Many people is gearing, many people is leveling. Discussing "CZ is empty" is silly. A large number of players haven't even finished Eslant quests! They will join pk soon. Trust me. We all need to go because we want grades and capes, so without a doubt we will be going to CZ but not now, not tomorrow and probably not next week. Gearing a character with this drop rate is tricky and most people haven't got the time to actually play 8 hours straight like other players (the ones complaining who apparently live online).

I have played since day 1 and I haven't got any accesory besides quest ones, I want to farm them myself, not buy it from Moradon. I've been doing MS after MS and not a single accesory for priest (good ones, like old rol, old SSE, etc) have dropped so I'm still in the quest of getting mine, but I've been giving away all the other drops to other players. I think some people are putting innecessary pressure like if ApexKO was some sort of PVP-only server. Give it some time.    

I recon this later started edition package is a good idea,

Maybe start at a higher level, (You pick which is best) and start with Troll Armor.

The Level could either be 60 or 65, increase all EXP in Eslant for 60-75, and a massive EXP increase in CZ for 75+ to get the activity up.

As I told you, I'd do the monument with lower drop rate than 100% considering it has a 30 minute resapawn timer. 10-20% or something would be more reasonable, otherwise lycaon/lupus/barkk/lobo all will have horrible value. Maybe even less than 10%. People will still kill that monument every 30 minutes just to have a shot at getting the skill items.

As I told you, I'd do the monument with lower drop rate than 100% considering it has a 30 minute resapawn timer. 10-20% or something would be more reasonable, otherwise lycaon/lupus/barkk/lobo all will have horrible value. Maybe even less than 10%. People will still kill that monument every 30 minutes just to have a shot at getting the skill items.

Why not let people unlock their skills quickly and without much effort? In my opinion everyone should be able to get it as fast as possible. And there are many reasons behind that.

This is ridiculous, you should make a special event or something to get 70+ skills, there is a fucking monopoly in the game man, big clans get drop from bosses all the time, there's no chance to get the quest items other than buying from merchant (which cost a lot of money tho).

Sign in to follow this