Sign in to follow this  
ImmortalOne

rogue skills

it was posted 1,5y ago but nothing have been done

sometime rogue skills like lupine/cure/ms getting slowmotion and you have to wait 15sec before you use skill

fix it for fck sake

also boost this retarded dmg

i did more dmg on my sin in ardream back in cwest lol

1) You have valid points, but emotion is clouding your judgment.

2) Provide evidence as proof or they will overlook this post like every other garbage topic.

The first part you are referencing to is known as cast times.

The second part, yes sin damages need to be compensated for.

4 minutes ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

1) You have valid points, but emotion is clouding your judgment.

2) Provide evidence as proof or they will overlook this post like every other garbage topic.

The first part you are referencing to is known as cast times.

The second part, yes sin damages need to be compensated for.

im not running 24/7 with fraps and i cant record this shit

3KQebrb.jpg

this is how rogues hit mages on usko?

mage staff = 1200 dmg 

mage 70/80 farm skill = 2500dmg

why i cant hit any1 for 1500 w/o cp or db?

Edited by ImmortalOne

30 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

it was posted 1,5y ago but nothing have been done

sometime rogue skills like lupine/cure/ms getting slowmotion and you have to wait 15sec before you use skill

fix it for fck sake

also boost this retarded dmg

i did more dmg on my sin in ardream back in cwest lol

its also on mage tp skill. reported 2 week ago to aesteris. he dont have time for apexko sorry

No, the problem with this issue is it's very difficult to reproduce.
As much as you think it's just specific rogue skills doing that, it's not. Those skills can behave perfectly fine for people (myself and Aesteris included), and it doesn't just happen to rogue skills (essentially seems to happen to any skill with a cast animation) which makes finding the cause very difficult to do when we can't actually reproduce it ourselves.

At one point, the issue was also reported to occur officially on USKO, meaning that if that's the case, it's some odd official client logic causing it.

We've had several other long-standing issues that got resolved after a year or so (usually with the help of a little more info being mentioned at some point which tied things together), this is probably the last of them, so I'm sure it'll get sorted eventually.

As always, any more info is always appreciated. Reports basically boil down to what you've said (skills slow down), not anything that might have happened before then that may have contributed to it (any debuffs or buffs you may have gotten, etc) or whatnot, so considering we've tested the skills individually (and then all likely potential suspects that might have interfered), there's not a whole lot more we can do with that info. :/

I’m not clouded at all. I also experience this.  But sometimes. Like 1/25 times. If you cast a light feet or cure. It’s very slow. It’s so seldom that nobody cares to report or fix it. Not a big deal :) 

There is a significant issue that isn't being addressed. Rogue, particularly the assassin's class and their capabilities to represent damage. It is extensively low. There is something that needs to be done. I spiked a priest for only 500 dmg (with cp) just earlier today. This is awful.

22 minutes ago, BulletClub said:

I’m not clouded at all. I also experience this.  But sometimes. Like 1/25 times. If you cast a light feet or cure. It’s very slow. It’s so seldom that nobody cares to report or fix it. Not a big deal :) 

Thats big deal when you run like goat and 20ppl chase you around cz, getting 100% ice shot and you cant cure it because warrior catch you.

@yougot you are "cry baby" cuz you cry about warrior dmg (spam 1200+ on non duffed rogue lol)

I'd see any rogue on apex who can beat any warrior with full items in vs.

Warrior = 13k hp, spam 1200 dmg 

Rogue = 8k hp hit 800dmg with 1 skill

2 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

Thats big deal when you run like goat and 20ppl chase you around cz, getting 100% ice shot and you cant cure it because warrior catch you.

@yougot you are "cry baby" cuz you cry about warrior dmg (spam 1200+ on non duffed rogue lol)

I'd see any rogue on apex who can beat any warrior with full items in vs.

Warrior = 13k hp, spam 1200 dmg 

Rogue = 8k hp hit 800dmg with 1 skill

I have tested this in the past.  Warriors have advantage in 1 on 1 scenario against a assassin.

Edited by IIIAmJohnWick

This is sad when you play rogue and cant kill 2 mages because they slide you and you have to use all best skills to kill 1 mage   (start gear mages) and you have no skills to kill 2nd :lol:

Even archer do more dmg (spam 800dmg+3k power shot) :lol:

Edited by ImmortalOne

I win warriors very easily. My hardest matchups i have fought against on 1vs1 then it will comes to:

MeTalgEr25, Necrolyte(Sin), DrManhattan(Sin), ISacredDavid(Sin)

I still won but they were the hardest for me in ApexKO. (From the people i have seen in ApexKO that are still playing)

And most of them are sins so. Sins doing the best in my opinion if it comes to 1v1 or the warrior players in this server don't know much or don't care.

Specially with that -15 str sins can out minor right now very easily. also warrior have 11.8k hp not 13k + in Usko i remember it was much easier for me to kill rogues on 1vs1 then in ApexKO.

But it doesn't matter at all! Sins just have alot of fail damages and fail CP + slow cast need to be fixed ;)

Pk is most important.

PS: I'm sure that Necrolyte & ISacredDavid & DrManhattan can beat 95% of all warriors or even more :) 

Edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss

1 hour ago, YouGotPwndByMyAss said:

I win warriors very easily. My hardest matchups i have fought against on 1vs1 then it will comes to:

MeTalgEr25, Necrolyte(Sin), DrManhattan(Sin), ISacredDavid(Sin)

what about me ? how dare u :(

I'm quite sure that assassins are completely fine. What balanced the class and made it playable again officialy was the addition of Jamadars and Duration Pot, the only problem with us here is because the jamadar we have is garbage and the only decent one is Moonlight, which everyone is very far off having a +11. That is the key element to balance the class.

A good sin with dual Moonlight +11 would beat any warrior any day (even if they have Buju +11). There is no need to buff any skill and specially no need to add Duration. I don't know why everyone thinks that Duration would be such a life changer, it's extremely rare for a sin to stay inside a fight for more than 10 seconds so it would mostly help on 1vs1s and that would make mediocre/noob sins easily stand out and crush warriors, mages, everything; which is bad.

And by the way, as @YouGotPwndByMyAss said, an above average sin can beat 95% of the warriors out there, those 5% ones that are invincible are those who can switch items mid vs, instantly re-target the sin after blinds and not fail a single Echo.

But I still think that to account for not having Duration, CP rates should be increased. I'd love to see it at around 40 - 45%. But well I don't think the staff would do this custom change, they're too scared of it... sux

49 minutes ago, Manhattan said:

I'm quite sure that assassins are completely fine. What balanced the class and made it playable again officialy was the addition of Jamadars and Duration Pot, the only problem with us here is because the jamadar we have is garbage and the only decent one is Moonlight, which everyone is very far off having a +11. That is the key element to balance the class.

A good sin with dual Moonlight +11 would beat any warrior any day (even if they have Buju +11). There is no need to buff any skill and specially no need to add Duration. I don't know why everyone thinks that Duration would be such a life changer, it's extremely rare for a sin to stay inside a fight for more than 10 seconds so it would mostly help on 1vs1s and that would make mediocre/noob sins easily stand out and crush warriors, mages, everything; which is bad.

And by the way, as @YouGotPwndByMyAss said, an above average sin can beat 95% of the warriors out there, those 5% ones that are invincible are those who can switch items mid vs, instantly re-target the sin after blinds and not fail a single Echo.

But I still think that to account for not having Duration, CP rates should be increased. I'd love to see it at around 40 - 45%. But well I don't think the staff would do this custom change, they're too scared of it... sux

I partially agree with your statement. @Manhattan. However, I do not believe jamadars are the only thing that can balance the assassin class. I, myself, am running average gear with the exception of +3 uniques. Even when I do damage to a warrior or priest with or without cp (due to the low % of procc. it is rare that it even functions) I hit for such a low amount. For instance, I've had spikes hit w/cp for as little as 450 and as high as 1105 (Only when warrior / priest was debuffed).

Surely, the addition of a stronger jamadar does help the assassin class but what is the point if the damage capabilities are so low that a small increase would be negligible. I don't see in my opinion any rogue beating a warrior if they possess dual moonlight +11. It takes more than items to beat a warrior even if the assassin is more or less skilled than the warrior player.

I do agree with you on the Procc % currently given for critical point on Apexko is truly absurd. Coupled with the damage capabilities of the assassin class running average gear given by the gear dispenser is abysmal and the equivalent of hitting with a blunt blade rather than a sharp one. Critical Point rates most certainly needs in increase, I do believe 40 % is more than being reasonable it is necessary now.

- J Wick.

Edited by IIIAmJohnWick

48 minutes ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:
1 hour ago, Manhattan said:

Critical Point rates most certainly needs in increase, I do believe 40 % is more than being reasonable it is necessary now.

I'm so glad you both agree on that, since that's what it is already. :)

Crit works here way more often than in SteamKO. I played SteamKO and even rolling on AoD / Elf belt (read: 0 dagger def) I would NEVER drop as fast as I do in this server. I was never scared of them.

Here I see spike and blinding working back to back for 2500-2200 damage and at that point I gotta flee lmao.

OP posts a picture of a non-crit blinding (he doesn't post the subsequent spike that probs hit for 2400) on a fully geared chinese mage while he's on starter as evidence. Disregard and move on.

This is my damage against a MP mage in steamko (3450 archer AP). Do you see me bitching? Stfu.

Edited by Razordagawd

4 hours ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

I agree with you. Assassins are by the most nerfed class out of all classes including Kurians, Warriors, Mages, and Priests. I truly don't understand why the damage capabilities are put so low. Can a Gm/Admin answer us. @Aesteris @twostars. @Vivaldi.

I'm sorry but I wouldn't know how to answer this as well. The damage is what it is supposed to be, me and Aesteris recently ran some tests and everything is accurate so I guess that the official developers are the ones to blame here.

4 hours ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

Dear Twostars,

Will assassins have increased damaged capabilities in the future?

Same as the answer above.

5 hours ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

This is not entirely true. We request evidence when people push on subjects accusing us with false claims (e.g. "Apex damages are completely different from USKO").

warrior: shouldn't get buff. i dont wanna see warriorko again. just open ur macro and spam descent on sin. are u gonna die? use your gab+8. now u are immortal :) 

mage: should get buff. :o "omggg u are crazy mage already good!" if u dont wanna slay harunga like 1month ago, mages have to stay in server. mage die easy with 2 skill. do u wanna spend 1hour to kill 1 warrior or u want kill 5 mages then die in a seconds? if u are pussy go open new topic to buff warrior. 

sin: :) Sin will be same forever in apex! are u sin? spam cure and minor on your warrior. let your warrior descent on you to catch enemys. dont waste your times for another things. bcz u are sin. u will be support forever in apex. do u wanna kill some1 yourself? try to find vs friend or find a kurian to play with u.

archer: legolaslar sa. lr&ice rate %99, styx???. u know if mage get malice u can give him only 1 power shoot. because he will die with 1 shoot. Should we talk about cancel heal on priest with 3-5 arrow? %101 or what? dont be like pussy warriors. archer fucking OP right now. go slay etaroth and obl free tl

kurian: :ph34r:

priest: are u guys gonna buff battle priest or i should stay losing 2v2 18-0?     "i dont have heal because im battle priest."        -BrOok

xXxKingAurelioxXx: buff putos pls!
meret: abi lazym cc?
felankor: china <3
harunga: we are paybacktime why harunga 2m? we want 10m tl satılır kc
V1ruu5: satylr 19x +11 chaos wirinom
tuke: where is my 10m npj gift???

Edited by HANGOVER

2 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

Actually archer is way stronger that sin here.

Geared and skilled archer can easy kill warrior in vs and sin not.

There is only 3 good skill that make some dmg with cp but its not enought to take 12k hp from warrior.

@yougot you said im noob warrior bla bla bla

Give me ur items and find me any rogue that can beat me in vs on this server.

I'll post proofs from usko rogue dmg later

I’m sure that ISacredDavid, DrManhattan,Necrolyte will kill you on same items you have been killed before by mdma when he was on shards and stuff and you on wiri11 and that was with the old 15 str aswell stop talk about those vsses u are not that good as u think lol! Why my items? I use rosetta9rev to equal the vs against them so Go rosetta9rev get/lend roc3 etc and vs Manhattan/Necrolyte i would love to see u dieing. Now stop write me about this it makes no sense and actually no1 cares either. Well you do i guess you talk to me after 10h for no reason i only explain to john sins still good in that one.

Edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss