Sign in to follow this  
Someone

Omg very Serius Players on this game. ! (MeanTooBeeM

Gm step in    get items back to right ppl and mute them for  the disrespect  to other play who made honest mistake.    We have them close trade and  add other items after 3 or 4 times hopping you dont check  to rip ppl..

Now a honest mistake was made from someone who dont deserve it to happen  so GMS gift item back and Mute others for how rude and noobish it is to do it

18 minutes ago, KissOfNeo said:

Gm step in    get items back to right ppl and mute them for  the disrespect  to other play who made honest mistake.    We have them close trade and  add other items after 3 or 4 times hopping you dont check  to rip ppl..

Now a honest mistake was made from someone who dont deserve it to happen  so GMS gift item back and Mute others for how rude and noobish it is to do it

Couldn't agree more.

45 minutes ago, KissOfNeo said:

Totally agree, Joyla is good person and he deserve the staff help. And i swear MeanToBeeM and his clan members won't be added to my pt anymore, and i won't make any trades with them aswell..

I am glad i dont understand a thing they saying course nothing  said can justify what has happened.  Im only now just joined a clan with Joyla in it..  I dont know him for at all but seen him farm hard sell and farm more..  Good on him to get gbs items ..

Just dont like seeing others gain for nothing...

Im so Amazed a Gms not in here fixing it  and ill keep repeating that  as it has happened before starting with the +11 Rappy when they were worth something back in the day. This needs fixing and a point added  to not be a jerk ass-hole to others in game ..

++++++  To all that support the return  of the item 

Either if it was a trade or a merchant it’s the users responsibility to make sure the items and prices are correct before opening the merchant or confirming the trade. 

Word against word make it hard to revert something we don’t know the deal about.

Just now, Sierra said:

Ticaret ya da tüccar olsaydı ya satıcıyı açmadan ya da ticareti onaylamadan önce ürünlerin ve fiyatların doğru olduğundan emin olma sorumluluğu kullanıcıların sorumluluğundadır. 

Sözcükler karşı söz, anlaşma hakkında bilmediğimiz bir şeyi geri döndürmeyi zorlaştırıyor.

Teşekkür ediyorum.Bütün herkes hırsız diyor ama tamamen kendi suçları bunu bize yıkıyorlar anlamıyorum.bilgilendirme için teşekkürler

5 hours ago, Sierra said:

Either if it was a trade or a merchant it’s the users responsibility to make sure the items and prices are correct before opening the merchant or confirming the trade. 

Word against word make it hard to revert something we don’t know the deal about.

just use 1% of brain to think if any1 sell gb+3 for 450m

12 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

just use 1% of brain to think if any1 sell gb+3 for 450m

It's the involved people in a trade or the sellers responsibility to use their brain.