Sign in to follow this  
Someone

Omg very Serius Players on this game. ! (MeanTooBeeM

The more I play, the more people I meet. In what way is the game enjoyed if there are only people like this hurting it? So far 90% of the Turkish players that i know are like this or worse. I just want my item back that I confused and him have refuses and not only that, but insults me? LOL

Very Well.jpg

what the hell.pptx.jpg

Pff.jpg

Nice guy..jpg

36 minutes ago, Someone said:

MeanTooBeeM bought gb+3 from Joyla for 450m, him confused it for sos +0, and they dont want give back the item for the money. And as u can see in photos. Insult and scam.

Well it's actually his fault that he put in Glass Belt+3 instead of Glass Belt+0.

But i have to say it's very mean of MeanTooBeeM that he don't want to give it back for +0 one.

So it's not really a scam but just a huge mistake. But also very mean of the guy that don't want to give back the Glass Belt+3.

Sorry for the loss tho:(

It is true, it was his mistake .. but as players we know what is right and what is not, and it is not because of lack of respect but until now experience has shown us that most Turkish players are not good at all. But thanks u a lot brother

Gms  should look at it and restore item   it has been done before the restore  for a big mistake like that...

I myself have done same thing sold Gabs adament for 50 m thinking i was selling the blessing..   No matter what price the mistake is made 90% of players now ignore you or just run off with item proud that they are ripping off another player 

Gm can roll the chars back if want      100% do it i say 

42 minutes ago, ImmortalOne said:

Xddddd

Remember the guy back in farm server who sold raptor+11 for few gbs on merchant xdddd

He thouht he is selling +1rev :D:D:D and if im not wrong it was like 80m.. but staff did their best and solve the problem

Not only then   been other times ...   If was something like my mistake  merchant then to bad      but something being traded for kc or items   You know the one receiving item looked at it and KNEW it was wrong  there for should be decent enough to close box and start again not  take item and run lie a bitch...

They should be punished for it  due to everyone knows  for sure they knew it was wrong item..

Roll back   and mute one who took item just for not being honest 

It is true, they should do something with these types of players, they only damage the gaming experience, thanks for understanding them, it is something that happens to all of us and for an item of great value like that, it is not something that can be missed.

I made 2 mistakes in this server:

1: I sold Raptor+8 in start of apexko for like 50m i thought it was +7 instead of +8.

2: I sold Warrior Krowaz Boots+8 for 80m i thought it was +3

But both times the people that bought it from my merchant gave it me back. I remember it was Dean/Blazin about the Raptor. And TheCanButThe about my Krowaz Boots+8.

And i also gave TheCanButThe a reward for giving it back to me. And that's what kind people deserve:)

Edited by Darius

YOU HAVE TO RETURN THE ITEN THAT DOES NOT MAKE EVERYTHING WE WORK TO BE ABLE TO EMERGE IN THE GAME AND YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT "I MAKE A CALL TO" GM "TO TRY TO TALK TO THE PERSON WHO BY ERROR PURCHASED THE GLASS BELT +3 AND THAT NOW IS DONE FROM THE GORDA VIEW .. THIS ALWAYS OCCURS GENTLEMEN AND EVERYONE HAPPENS BUT HAS TO FINISH .. HAVE CONSCIENCE PLAYERS .. !! 

Öncelikle şunu belirtmek istiyorum ben o itemi çalmadım pazardan çektim.Benim hatam yok kendi hatası bana saygısız demiş ama ben ona itemi geri vermiyeceğimi söledim senin hatan bu benim problemim değil dedim ardından Türklere karşı hakaretler yazdı. Bu benim hatam değil ben hırsızlık yapmadım pazarda olan itemi çektim eğer pazardan item çekmek hırsızlık ise kusura bakma ciddi sorunların var.

@Darius And so it should be, it's good mistakes for articles that are cheap in itself, do not notice the loss and even leave it like that, I've been one of them, but things like these that take a long time to be made and gather enough gold for them, that someone takes advantage and feels proud of it and does not want to return it, does not look very good or the community of the game as the player. I just keep waiting for Joyla to tell me that the item was returned or time passes until nobody remembers this. But as they have mentioned the Gm should do something, because it is the community of the game they administer, many games have a reporting system of badly intentioned players or bad attitudes less here .. Everyone does what they want and in their Most is to hurt another player. Many other players have left for the same reasons.

5 minutes ago, Someone said:

@Darius And so it should be, it's good mistakes for articles that are cheap in itself, do not notice the loss and even leave it like that, I've been one of them, but things like these that take a long time to be made and gather enough gold for them, that someone takes advantage and feels proud of it and does not want to return it, does not look very good or the community of the game as the player. I just keep waiting for Joyla to tell me that the item was returned or time passes until nobody remembers this. But as they have mentioned the Gm should do something, because it is the community of the game they administer, many games have a reporting system of badly intentioned players or bad attitudes less here .. Everyone does what they want and in their Most is to hurt another player. Many other players have left for the same reasons.

@Someone I will never make trades with MeanTooBeem when i heard about this. Unfair player have no respect for mistakes and i will never forget this no worries.

I will say all my friends about it and to not make trades with MeanTooBeem.

This guy can fuck himself i hate him with all my bones & flesh :) 

#It could have happen to any of us!

Edited by Darius

@Darius Thank you very much friend, it would be very good with that this starts to improve many things with respect to the ApexKo community. Because it is true as happened to him, anyone could happen and I do not think anyone would happen that and with someone with such a bad personality, and although he does not see it. If in a game is like that, in real life, is it the same?

MeanTooBeem kirli pis bir orospu çocuğu olup,herkesi herkesi en kötü yollarla dikip pisliklerden 
dolandırmaya devam ediyor ve benim tarafımdan ölebilir bir kirli piçi yanlış yollarla kapıyordu. 
Gerçekten Glass Belt + 3'ü Cam Belt + 0 için Joyla'ya geri verdim, ancak MeanTooBeem gibi insanlar asla (Saygı) kelimesini öğreneceklerdi.

PS: Orospu Cocugu @MeanTooBeeM

Just now, BioHazzard said:

MeanTooBeem kirli pis bir orospu çocuğu olup,herkesi herkesi en kötü yollarla dikip pisliklerden 
dolandırmaya devam ediyor ve benim tarafımdan ölebilir bir kirli piçi yanlış yollarla kapıyordu. 
Gerçekten Glass Belt + 3'ü Cam Belt + 0 için Joyla'ya geri verdim, ancak MeanTooBeem gibi insanlar asla (Saygı) kelimesini öğreneceklerdi.

PS: Orospu Cocugu @MeanTooBeeM

Kimi dolandırdım ? yada kimi dolandırmaya çalıştım amına kodum piçi gittim pazardan item çektim olay bu hırsızlıkmı değil dolandırmakmı değil şimdi git başka kumda oyna

1 minute ago, MeanTooBeeM said:

Kimi dolandırdım ? yada kimi dolandırmaya çalıştım amına kodum piçi gittim pazardan item çektim olay bu hırsızlıkmı değil dolandırmakmı değil şimdi git başka kumda oyna

Sen sadece pis bir piçsin. Hep birlikte yalan söylüyorsun Joyla sadece büyük bir hata yapmış ancak öğeyi geri vermediğin ve Glass Belt + 0 alarak şu anda ne kadar piç kurduğunu gösteriyorsun, şimdi Glass Belt için 450m iyi hissediyorum + 3? Sen sadece tipik bir piçsin.

Just now, BioHazzard said:

Sen sadece pis bir piçsin. Hep birlikte yalan söylüyorsun Joyla sadece büyük bir hata yapmış ancak öğeyi geri vermediğin ve Glass Belt + 0 alarak şu anda ne kadar piç kurduğunu gösteriyorsun, şimdi Glass Belt için 450m iyi hissediyorum + 3? Sen sadece tipik bir piçsin.

Bu onun hatası ben sadece pazar gezerken item gördüm çektim item çekmek suç değil.

1 minute ago, MeanTooBeeM said:

Bu onun hatası ben sadece pazar gezerken item gördüm çektim item çekmek suç değil.

Bana biraz saygýn olduđunu göster. Belki Cam Kuşağı 3'ü geri getirirseniz ve Cam Kuşağı 0'ı alırsanız size çok saygı duyarım, fakat şimdi size başka bir şey istemeyerek kandırılmış olacağım ve veba pis pis kahrolası olsun.

1 minute ago, BioHazzard said:

Bana biraz saygýn olduđunu göster. Belki Cam Kuşağı 3'ü geri getirirseniz ve Cam Kuşağı 0'ı alırsanız size çok saygı duyarım, fakat şimdi size başka bir şey istemeyerek kandırılmış olacağım ve veba pis pis kahrolası olsun.

ben ondan +0 glass yada herhangi bir item almicakdım pazarda gezerken gördüm ve çektim olay bu

3 minutes ago, MeanTooBeeM said:

ben ondan +0 glass yada herhangi bir item almicakdım pazarda gezerken gördüm ve çektim olay bu

İster pazarda ister ticarette olsun, camı + 450 m için 3 çağırdığımda haksız yere derhal geri verdim! Ve Glass Belt + 0 ile değiştirildi, adil değil haksız yere hazır sen bana hiç kimsensin!

450M için hazır bir Glass Belt + 3ünüz olması gerçeğidir. Başkalarına saygısızlık ettiğiniz eşyayı iade edin, aksi takdirde artık neredeyse hiç kimsenin sizinle daha fazla ticaret yapmak istemediğinden emin olacağım. Çevrelediğim tek şey saygı kişiliğidir ve normal kalır. Bu benim için son mesajın benim için ne yaptığınızı seçtiğiniz bölümü size geri vermeyeceğim, sizi ve ayrıca CIAOBELLA klanını ve arkadaşlarınızı asla unutmayacağım.

PS: Unutmayın ki bunun sizin için de gerçekleşebileceğini ve geri getirmenizi isteyeceksiniz!

Edited by BioHazzard

1 minute ago, BioHazzard said:

İster pazarda ister ticarette olsun, camı + 450 m için 3 çağırdığımda haksız yere derhal geri verdim! Ve Glass Belt + 0 ile değiştirildi, adil değil haksız yere hazır sen bana hiç kimsensin!

450M için hazır bir Glass Belt + 3ünüz olması gerçeğidir. Başkalarına saygısızlık ettiğiniz eşyayı iade edin, aksi takdirde artık neredeyse hiç kimsenin sizinle daha fazla ticaret yapmak istemediğinden emin olacağım. Çevrelediğim tek şey saygı kişiliğidir ve normal kalır. Bu benim için son mesajın benim için ne yaptığınızı seçtiğiniz bölümü size geri vermeyeceğim, sizi ve ayrıca CIAOBELLA klanını ve arkadaşlarınızı asla unutmayacağım.

ilk küfür eden o olsun hadi küfür bana karşı olsa neyse gelip direk TÜRK ırkına küfür ediyor saygısız kim belli.