BroOk

Anything going to be done for priest?

1 hour ago, BroOk said:

still waiting gms to take care of it.. obvious priest cant make dmg on this server almost every1 getting good gear.. bored af-

You are literally the only player in this server that's keep asking for this to happen means that the GM'S & Admins will not do it for just to make 1 player happy. I mean they have something betters to do then that.

And it's a fact that a priest that's dealing damage is very useless! 

Why?

1: Warrior hits alot more! And are alot more tanky.

2: Priest doesn't have escape like descent means u are more running to bowl then pking because you have to press town when they all come for u.

3: It's a support class that have to Cure, Heal his party members for what else priest have this skills for? And priests should not focus on attacks period.

It's very useless in my opinion. And i think in everyone their opinion it is.

Edited by Darius

Comes to how u look at it really   

Rogues have  cure  and heal skills   faster cool downs and with there macros faster casting than priests 

Kurians have heals  as well 

Mages decent

On what you put there only warrior class  should be able to pk rest just surport and stand back watching ..

Ide love if priest could do a  little more damage  cant even take a riote or atross in good time with int/hp priests...

Every class  in server can boss hunt solo excpt priests  cant take them down in time limit  or waste lots of time doin it ..  And watching alot Priests do not get invited into alot of partys if sins  usings cures  or not in clan with +11 items ...

Ill keep plodding along way im going  but would be nice to see the class have some chance to do things not rely on others who  alot of times dont care dont help  decent away then cry when out of range if die 

7 hours ago, KissOfNeo said:

Rogues have  cure  and heal skills   faster cool downs and with there macros faster casting than priests 

7 hours ago, KissOfNeo said:

Mages decent

ok

11 hours ago, BroOk said:

still waiting gms to take care of it.. obvious priest cant make dmg on this server almost every1 getting good gear.. bored af-

Put light feet on priest :unsure:

well the fact chris is still thinking priest just can support

10 hours ago, Darius said:

You are literally the only player in this server that's keep asking for this to happen means that the GM'S & Admins will not do it for just to make 1 player happy. I mean they have something betters to do then that.

And it's a fact that a priest that's dealing damage is very useless! 

Why?

1: Warrior hits alot more! And are alot more tanky.

2: Priest doesn't have escape like descent means u are more running to bowl then pking because you have to press town when they all come for u.

3: It's a support class that have to Cure, Heal his party members for what else priest have this skills for? And priests should not focus on attacks period.

It's very useless in my opinion. And i think in everyone their opinion it is.

i agree with all he just said. and this 1 reason why in this server people rather to play as warrior only cuz they are op compared to other classes fully gear. i dont think priest are only support class i never play only support ive been play as str bp int priest years already and only here is very difficult to do smething.

the fact im the only 1 who talk about  doesnt means people not wanna play int priest ..

+1 kissneo.

13 hours ago, BroOk said:

well the fact chris is still thinking priest just can support

i agree with all he just said. and this 1 reason why in this server people rather to play as warrior only cuz they are op compared to other classes fully gear. i dont think priest are only support class i never play only support ive been play as str bp int priest years already and only here is very difficult to do smething.

the fact im the only 1 who talk about  doesnt means people not wanna play int priest ..

+1 kissneo.

Well i wish you goodluck. I doubt the GM'S & Admins will care about this subject with just 1 guy that really want Int Priests to become warriors. I can tell you even if it's strong u can't reach anyone Sins&Archers out run you with Light Feet, Warriors&Kurians with Descent. As soon u start casting ur heal and the guy walks away from u you can't attack him anymore xD It's pointless and useless.

UTC is announced. With Rhaue or whatever the name is for that weapon, you finally might be able to dish out sufficient damage to kill people :D  I think the problem with the int priest is that when you use two leonards here the damage is mitigated. But on usko I've seen a video of a warrior who uses two leonards +9 and hits like a tank. So I think its because of the weird damage calculation bug this server have. Also with really really good gear you damage should be somewhere around 1100-1200 with one hammer maybe, 1300-1400 with dual hammer. How much damage you dish out with malice to warriors?

Sadly another problem with your request is that, apexko players doesnt know how to pk without 6 warriors 2 priests. Most of them just wants warriors to be op so they can gear that up and get into a macro dick battle :D Int priest should be like a paladin imo. It can be a semi support, damage dealer class in parties as the 3rd priest. Various kinds of play style options are open if that class was used correctly, buuuuut ko is not a dynamic game :D 

Edited by DogamonS

The dmg calculation is the same everywhere, dual wield was and will always be sux, regardless of the class or if it's usko or whatever. Hence why USKO had to implement jamadars in the first place since sins became useless due to being forced to use dual daggers and dealing laughable dmg to iron set + gabs.

Dual wield can only do gg dmg in server openings where ppl aint use anti defs (iron sets, shields, etc) or if ppl going fll AP, sas + aos etc. Otherwise anti def punish dual wield harder than 2 handed weaps at usko too --> rendering them useless.

As for priests here, the dmg is nowhere near as bad as it's being mentioned here. Can't solo an atros / riot fast enough?.. Cmon, with lycaon hammer maybe, otherwise it's few hit.

An int priest in PK with leonar 11 can easily hit over 1000 can even go up to ~2000 on non warriors after torment.

So priests could only use a slight AP buff max, (like hitting 200 more overall, adding it as dmg that aint consider def, so they'd hit more on unduffed targets too, like changing helis from 350% + 400 base dmg to 350% + 600 base dmg (or whatever the current numbers are, you get what i mean) but not more than that otherwise it would be OP given the high sustain and tankiness they have.

(Out of curiosity what u want btw? Spamming 3k-4k+ on tormented targets? )

Or you can up the ap even more, but then you have to make them more squishy (old BP style) but in that case a new wave of whining will start anyway with BPs complaining how they are dieing instantly. 

(And Old BP style is just NOT working when ppl have over 4-5-6000 AP characters around, it's just not viable.....)

Edited by david4244

2 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

ywpKxyI.png

just pls close this topic and stop listen this kid

I haven't been playing this game for a while now so I have no idea who you are, so I gotta ask. How's your gear? If you are +11/+3 full or close than the damage is phenomenal and he is crying for nothing... If you are only starter geared though then I would like to see the damage he dishes out to geared opponents. 

3 minutes ago, DogamonS said:

I haven't been playing this game for a while now so I have no idea who you are, so I gotta ask. How's your gear? If you are +11/+3 full or close than the damage is phenomenal and he is crying for nothing... If you are only starter geared though then I would like to see the damage he dishes out to geared opponents. 

maybe im not full geared but i have just 250-300 def less than fully geared warrior with krowaz +11

Edited by ImmortalOne

9 hours ago, DogamonS said:

UTC is announced. With Rhaue or whatever the name is for that weapon, you finally might be able to dish out sufficient damage to kill people :D  I think the problem with the int priest is that when you use two leonards here the damage is mitigated. But on usko I've seen a video of a warrior who uses two leonards +9 and hits like a tank. So I think its because of the weird damage calculation bug this server have. Also with really really good gear you damage should be somewhere around 1100-1200 with one hammer maybe, 1300-1400 with dual hammer. How much damage you dish out with malice to warriors?

Sadly another problem with your request is that, apexko players doesnt know how to pk without 6 warriors 2 priests. Most of them just wants warriors to be op so they can gear that up and get into a macro dick battle :D Int priest should be like a paladin imo. It can be a semi support, damage dealer class in parties as the 3rd priest. Various kinds of play style options are open if that class was used correctly, buuuuut ko is not a dynamic game :D 

agree :)  indeed nowdays when pk is sucks on apexko im loging my friend usko priest int bp. and ive to say nothing to do with priest here.

priest getting f4k nice cast by mages no sense + weird stun with 200 LR but lets say this apexko.

ap dmg on int bp using dual mace and full set int is not bad at all but compared other characters fully gear is very hard to make a  fair dmg to kill.

3 hours ago, ImmortalOne said:

ywpKxyI.png

just pls close this topic and stop listen this kid

well actualy ive made even more dmg to rogues with torment . but dud ive full gear and int set tattoo etc.. i leterary die by 2 hits after cps .. thats not fair compared to tanker warriors( okey bps can heal db and use buff myb but when u are full int bp u ar paper and if u are half way tank bp u cant make  dmg , thats the most wonderfull thing  of INT priest u can be tanker as fuck and make so freaking dmg if u know how to move and split good ur items accessories etc..or well thats how on usko working )....give the fair dmg to int set priest at least since they risk to die so freaking easy.  making 30 or 40 k nps every day as int priest on pk is the proof u can still play as attacker here myb not solo all day but with some small partys its pretty funny...at least on usko works very well.

11 hours ago, david4244 said:

So priests could only use a slight AP buff max, (like hitting 200 more overall, adding it as dmg that aint consider def, so they'd hit more on unduffed targets too, like changing helis from 350% + 400 base dmg to 350% + 600 base dmg (or whatever the current numbers are, you get what i mean) but not more than that otherwise it would be OP given the high sustain and tankiness they have.

(Out of curiosity what u want btw? Spamming 3k-4k+ on tormented targets? )

actually helis hit 250 + 400 base dmg nd moving it to 350 + 600 gonna be a good start even for those priest who want to hit with 1 mace and shield . or as i suggest also a good start can be to move blasting (30skill heal) from str to int .

comon dont be like that 3k 4k dmg with torment thats stupid. just the fair dmg consider on apexko 97% players runing with 5 priest etc.

ps: wondering which dmg will make the new mace with utc patch  consider here priest hp build almost 11k hp -.-

Well from what i understand you want kill full party as int bp.

Actually you can tank and kill 5-6 warriors with db and they will hit you for 200-300. You have heal and you wont die so fast.

And realy i want to see your dmg on usko.

Pls post some screens from usko to prove it

1 minute ago, ImmortalOne said:

Well from what i understand you want kill full party as int bp.

Actually you can tank and kill 5-6 warriors with db and they will hit you for 200-300. You have heal and you wont die so fast.

And realy i want to see your dmg on usko.

Pls post some screens from usko to prove it

retarded coment doesnt even expect a respond. stay on topic please.