• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
EnWordJim

Kurian or Portu

Question

How are these performing in the beta, i haven't had the time to check them out. Are they in the game like they were for release or are they in after they got changed in USKO?

Any info would be mucho appreciated.

Susan 

17 answers to this question

Well no clue how was it / is it at release and now at USKO, but gonna mention how few things works here so you can maybe decide it yourself:

-The DOT dmgs seems to be low / useless, making like less than 40 dmgs each.   [saw usko videos where those skills used to make 400 dmgs]

- Devil 10 transformation fells off after absorbing certain dmgs [it used to be on first for the entirely 10 mins, making it insanely op so it was changed].   Which is approx your full hp or smth like that.  Just an example: Me as a Sin vsing a Kurian being able to force his transformation end during VSes. (It last for like 60% of the vs or so then being cancelled).    As for hp recovery, normally you get 720 hp per hp pots. While transformed it's 1080 (with 10 points on devil),  1800 (with 45+ points on devil), and idk exactly, never rly tried that build but ~2200 or so (with 70+ skill points on devil).

-You've got 120 stamina (guess i saw few USKO video where they only had 100, not sure tho)

Uhm, idk those are the ones i can imagine, used to be different and maybe was changed but once again i'm not familiar with how they are at usko, furthermore i'm a sin, just checked kurian few times.

Anyway if it didn't help at all, well sry and maybe some1 can actually enlight you better. 

PS.: If you wonder how certain skills work at Apex, just name them and i can answer it, but cannot rly compare them with usko.

Wouldn't say so, especially in a party pk, having a kurian is one hell of a big advantage with their annoying skills as pull, the 2 kinda stunns, yet alone divine armor which combined with malice / torment is deadly as fuck as well as having the attack boost skills and shit.  

For VS it aint the best (with devil transform it stomps most of ppl tho), but overall it's a hella useful char.

Tho it's gay as fuck and i'd never play it (not my type) but well xD

When pvp beta was active myself and Black both had Dragon. Both of us were portu. If you know how to use it properly within a party its a big asset. 

Having a symbol doesn't determine someones skills or the advantage of a certain job. It mostly affected by the amount of time you spend.

Anyway back to the topic I believe you should stay away from Kurian/Portu for now. This class needs some modifications to make it an enjoyable class. By introducing this auto deletion of Devil TS when recieving a certain amount of damage I believe this class is no longer over powered because the moment TS is gone is the moment you die easy. Without Devil TS this job is weak and easy to kill. Now I don't understand why have they reduced the dmg of dot skills (Smashes). The only way this class deal dmg is by those bleeding skills because their combo skill fails alot and deals very little dmg only 250% with no additional dmg. Their best dmg skill would be lv 75 attack which unfortunately has a higher cooldone and consumes VP which means you cannot spam it. So this class leaves you no choice but to Pull, Stun, RUN. WTF? It's not fun seriously. Right now I can tel you not many players will choose this class and I'd say why not just remove it from game and go back to old fashion 4 jobs we're used to?

My suggestion:

The idea of Devil TS auto deletion is good. This way the class is no longer over powered but with that you need to revert the bleeding smashes to its original state. 500/400/200 If you're not gonna do that then you should reduce the cooldone of lv 75 attack skill to perform like warriors cry echo. No VP should be consumed as well. But I'd say increasing the smashes would be the best option. The HP pot recovery is good as it is now with 1800 hp at 45 devil and 2200 at 70 devil however you need to add these kind of healing to Heal skills as well when Devil is on.

These can be done ofcourse later but it would be nice to have them fixed in the begining so players could decide which job to start with.

Devil TS does not need to be nerfed, unlimited 2.1k pot heals are too much along with the regular heals. The class is fine the way it is just requires skill and teamwork. Once you have a gg portu on your side its hard to stop the steamrolling. 

As far as damage goes you wont be winning any VS's against any GG players if you go pro attack build. But your average player you should have no problem with. The class is meant for hybrid support for a reason 

Devil TS does not need to be nerfed, unlimited 2.1k pot heals are too much along with the regular heals. The class is fine the way it is just requires skill and teamwork. Once you have a gg portu on your side its hard to stop the steamrolling. 

As far as damage goes you wont be winning any VS's against any GG players if you go pro attack build. But your average player you should have no problem with. The class is meant for hybrid support for a reason 

You've misunderstood me I'm in favor with Devil TS right now it's good as it is. What I'm saying is that Smash skills need to do more dmg or else kurians can't deal enough dmg in vs and pk.

I double checked the heal skills. They seem to perform fine. but the increased amount of recovery only affects on the kurian itself and not party members or randoms. why is that?

You've misunderstood me I'm in favor with Devil TS right now it's good as it is. What I'm saying is that Smash skills need to do more dmg or else kurians can't deal enough dmg in vs and pk.

I double checked the heal skills. They seem to perform fine. but the increased amount of recovery only affects on the kurian itself and not party members or randoms. why is that?

It does actually affect anyone you heal in devil form, info bar is wrong.

It does actually affect anyone you heal in devil form, info bar is wrong.

you're right. it works fine just wrong info. So everything seems to be fixed. for the last time I hope admins consider increasing Smash skills damage. And one suggestion I have is that Devil TS shouldn't get deleted when recieving damage from monsters. In XP, PVE I mean. Would make the class fun to play solo.

you also have to remember that you will need to do the quest for skills and it wont be easy getting the items such as Lobo and lupus pendant. so take that under consideration before choosing what class you want to play.

wasn't those quest items changed long time ago in usko and made much easier and soloable? items dropped from boss to unlock skills is ridiculous. it should be some collectable items that's possible to farm in lufer/emc/cz

UsKO kurian pull skill succes 30% ApexKO 100%

UsKO Rush 100% ApexKO i dk rush not 100%

UsKO Thunderstorm succes 10% ApexKO 100%

Also kurian m20 divide armor enemy using 2x left click delete but ApexKO need cc

UsKO kurian  lucky & succes skill and bad character ApexKO verry strong kurian.