YouGotPwndByMyAss

Biffrost/Ultima/Felankor/Other Subjects #Destroying Server

1 hour ago, Abirama said:

You said so many stupid things I don't even know where to start, but let's see:

I'm playing as mp Kurian with gg gears and cospre so I'll try to explain to you why are you wrong.

1: Kurian can 1v2/3 warriors. The only one that can happen that I can kill one warrior and then town (If the warriors are not in too good gears) I doubt that I could kill a warrior in 2v1 if they are almost fully geared + cospre so pls stop with this 1v2/3...

2: Warriors can't burst like sins with torment. Yeah true they just spamming 1500-2000 or more with torment... that's not a burst :D 

3: Warriors only have descent to escape. Yeah but it has only few second cd + warriors have the most hp, def, attack, + they can use shield when they are in trouble.

4: Dot kurian party. That's just shit if they are against a party that has priest (and the priest can use his brain to use hp cure).  For example 6 mp kurian and 2 priest  vs 6 warrior and 2 priest would end in like 1 min as the warriors victory.

5: Kurians can't stack the dot from devils skill only the ones in attack. (Which makes them much weaker).

So in overall Kurians are good for playing solo, but once the transformation is off or they are against a priest or archer that has hp cure they are fucked. And in big party they are useless compared to warriors. So pls don't say that mp kurian is op and warriors are not :D

1: I full hp all warriors 1vs1 on Dot Kurian also easy to battle 2 then i talk about average gear not +11s with rofs+3

2: Exactly :) 

3: Well let's look it at this way if you focus the warrior he uses his descent then give priest or other target some shots and when he comesback right after descent then insta go for him again be4 his descent is back up :) 

4: Yes and again it makes people force to play in 3 priest & 5 Warrior parties. 1/2 priests cannot handle those dots or they have to keep focus on heals&cures so they will never have chance to drop debuffs and ofcourse if the kurians are smart they just town or run lol when the warriors start getting close to them! And it's also annoying when people make 8vs8 that a full party with dot kurians are attacking you.

And specially it will ruin all small pk parties.

I never said warriors are not op in apex right after kurian warrior is indeed most op. But warriors also got nerfed hard in here

Example's:

1: Warrior aoe range is much lower then in Usko

2: The warrior aoe in here is the more close u throw the aoe to the target the more damage it deals in Usko it doesn't matter where u land it and it will still do the same damage.

3: And warrior Cry Echo damage in here is not that good as in usko also.

So compared with usko they are weak in here it's just that other classes need a upgrade for be the same! :) 

Edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss

1 hour ago, Marshmallow said:

You're arguing in favor of your own class. Don't forget Shields and Scorpion Scyth. I've seen solo warriors tank 4 -5 melees just hitting mobs in bowl or farm spots. That thing's HP recovery is ridiculous. So you see warriors have better chance to survive than kurians. Divide armor, Rush skills are nerfed already. Those skils used to help Kurians to survive a surprise attack, now you can't rely on them. Nerfing Thunder and Pull would just shit on the class so better remove that job already. Thunder skill which you're complaining about is a defensive/support skill. It must have 100% success rate otherwise it'd be a useless skill. Lets say you're a Kurian running solo without lupe or anyone to help you then 2 Assassins stab you blind in the back. Without Thunder you're dead. But warriors with shield on have +2.5k defense, they can tank 3 sins easily. Pull skill is not like Rush to stun you. You have the option to escape so it should not be an issue. A good party should not worry about Kurian's pull because their melees will descent on pulled target. So suggestion to nerf pull and Thunder is invalid and a bad idea. As I said attack Kurians are already nerfed enough.

I do not forget the Shield & Scorpion Scyth 

Shield: Most of the warriors players i see never use their shield and die very fast and people that time his attack right after the debuff will kill the target before he equips his shield.

Scorpion Scythe: I agree with you 100% They should delete this weapon already even me as warrior player hates it people attacking harunga's getting full hp in 2 second so they can town LOL... a good suggestion also Thumbs up :) 

That's true they should fix the fail damages & they should add UTC for buff sins so sins have Moon Lights+8/+9 so they can kill warriors much faster again and also on the shield you dont have Jamadar (DD) so then sins can do alot of damages again :)

Everyone in this server know me from the past how i pked everytime with 1/2/3 sins and i can tell you that they always complained about the fail damages

Always about the class kurian that they always have to town from that stupid idiotic class.. U should have a pm conversation with ServantOfTheSex or Pikacu right now and i can tell you the only thing you will hear is bad words about this class :D 

This is true but that's what i said it forces people into 3 Priest & 5 Warrior parties so all the people that like pk in small parties have no chance!

Specially the classes without descent which are Fire Mages , Sins , Archers , Priests ( I don't see any fire mages and barely sins & archers.)

And also if they descent on the pulled target the kurian & the other attackers still have the pulled target clicked so they just kill him fast and descent back on their priest.

1 hour ago, YouGotPwndByMyAss said:

Everyone in this server know me from the past how i pked everytime with 1/2/3 sins and i can tell you that they always complained about the fail damages

Always about the class kurian that they always have to town from that stupid idiotic class.. U should have a pm conversation with ServantOfTheSex or Pikacu right now and i can tell you the only thing you will hear is bad words about this class :D

Without Kurians, Assassins would be unstoppable! This game can't be designed specifically for your liking. If we're gonna complain about a class or skills well we could say.

Assassins: Blinding, Beast Hiding, Critical Point, Strealth, Light Feet, Chitin Shield reduced, Cure Skils and set a macro for those skills, wow so OP

Archers: The advantage of range which in full archer party it's so deadly. (haven't seen such parties in ApexKO)

Priest: Duffs which stay on your for minutes and not clickable like Kurian's Divide. So why not make Priest duffs clickable to make it fair??

Support Mages: Who make PK and events less fun because they hard to kill and they can cube you 100% or keep blinking away and TPing party members making it difficult to gain NP.

I believe Kurian was a good class introduced, without them it'd be very difficult to catch support mages and Assassins. That's why you see most complaints coming from Sins because they can't hit and run anymore. The reason everyone is complaining about Kurians I think is that it's a new class so many people not used to it. I have a friend who came back to KO after years break and he had no idea about Kurians. He got stunned divided and died in a second and he said fuck it I'm not coming back to this shit! Now we have to look at our server to see if Kurians have done a negative impact on player base, if so then remove Kurian and maybe we get some players/clans back here for a better activity.

Edited by Marshmallow

42 minutes ago, Marshmallow said:

Without Kurians, Assassins would be unstoppable! This game can't be designed specifically on your liking. If we're gonna complain about a class or skills well we could say.

Assassins: Blinding, Beast Hiding, Critical Point, Strealth, Light Feet, Chitin Shield reduced, Cure Skils and set a macro for those skills, wow so OP

Archers: The advantage of range which in full archer party it's so deadly. (haven't seen such parties in ApexKO)

Priest: Duffs which stay on your for minutes and not clickable like Kurian's Divide. So why not make Priest duffs clickable to make it fair??

Support Mages: Who make PK and events less fun because they hard to kill and they can cube you 100% or keep blinking away and TPing party members making it difficult to gain NP.

I believe Kurian was a good class introduced, without them it'd be very difficult to catch Assassins who are OP in PK. That's why you see most complaints coming from Sins because they can't hit and run anymore. But now we have to look at our server to see if that had a negative affect on player base, if so then remove Kurian and maybe we get some players/clans back here for a better activity.

Without Kurians Sins still are to weak :D To low Damage&Fail damage Exc True Silver+11 is like a +7 moonlight and you know sins still get easily stunned/frozen. It's not only about my liking it's about almost the whole server his liking except for the Kurian players.

Assassins: Blinding so easy click during the pk, Beast Hiding need to have luck for succeed also Critical Point needs to have lucky for work the same as in usko & other servers.

Should have light feet because low tankyness & don't have a jump like mages& warriors or a huge heal like priests :)

Archers: Archer parties are pretty useless specially with their low damages and also their priest need to be closer on the targets then the archers so the priest just get pulled / rushed & divided + with torment/malice and their priest will be dead in any second. And nope archers do not have a descent to help the priest out! :)  if u play good as a melee party just stay behind Rocks&Trees&other objects also if a sin can go in their back and warriors& kurians descent on the sin then the archers are pretty much gg :D 

Priest: this is their only way to actually help the attackers making their hp lower. Kurians can stun them can attack them and can debuff them with Divide which also has a slow on it!!

Also priests debuffs are alot more obvious then a kurian divide means the other Priests/Sins can see the debuff incoming and can cast his cure right after the priest use his duff. + if you time Divide&torment at same time and right after cp&spike / cry echo the target will be dead immediately so doesn't really matter if it's clickable or not it's op ! And i never said it should be nerfed more:) 

Support Mages: They should delete the cube mages already since they are useless & destroying the pk and the event Border Defense War anything negative you say about this cube mages i agree with fully 100% trust me really :D 

And also what you say right here is because of the stupid kurians :D People need to play tp mages to keep their party alive for example like BroOk his pk style.

BroOk is a solo priest pk player with random players everytime he get's pulled or rushed or aoe stunned he get's tped by StayAwayFromStun / any other mage in this game else he won't survive!

90% of the reason that there are so many support mages in this server is because of the kurians else the people need to town/die and need walk back to bowl again! Or to wherever the pk is!

Also @BroOk thumbs up for you keep play like this as solo priest in a full warrior party!!!

Seriously i have never seen so many sup mages in a private server before as this one!

Well bro i understand you really like this class like i do like on my class but i seriously think that kurian is destroying the server & making the other classes useless asf...

classes like Fire Mages , Sins , Archers , priests can atleast run away from warriors when they get close. But from kurians they can better have their H opened for press town or pray to god for have a mage to be ready for to tp you!:)

Thanks for replying so much on my topic btw @Marshmallow and feel free to post more. ;) 

Greetings,

Chris.

I'll hope those informations will help this server out also i hope @Vivaldi @twostars that you guys will take a look into this topic once again :) 

I hope so much this server get's great again because the Database everything is really good but just need some better activity is all i ask :D 

I gotta go sleep now  love you all! except for TheGangAgency and other Crazy Turkish people that have to search all ur privacy information after they lose 1vs1&2vs2 to you *LMAO* and share my family photo's on forums and use them as signatures... and scamming people all days. Let's take as example: HANGOVER/ItzMad/KUMARBAZ/GetReady4MyStorm/Perfectizm,SneakyKiller/M4SK,ItzMDMA/LauraWells. (Also a great chance that you guys have them in ur private messages those pictures etcetera since Chayni send me a gyazo that they are sending it to him if u support on this i wish u goodluck and have fun on fapping i don't care it's actually funny like those kids are losing 60$ to me (Their Own Challenge & Reward Choice) and need to message some1 his whole family and post their pictures everywhere wow you have so much respect bro goodjob #Turk Brain :D)

I'm on phone so don't feel like reacting to everything properly but it's hella ridiculous that whenever some1 complaining about kurians they completely ignore every single downside of it.

-STAMINA - hello, Skills comsumes shittons of it. Ppl often talkig about it as if kurians could spamm stuns, pulls , dots  etc limitlessly.

-Different builds. Again they cannot have devil ts, be tanky, have attack skills, gg def and all that shit at once as ppl often refer to them.

They either being attack build (w/o ts but having descent ----> Basicly a warrior with no ability to use shield and a suxy often failing 250% attack skill--> WAAAAY less DPS than warriors, woah so gg, in this case having divide and stun but it's honestly not a big deal especially now with clickable divide, not 100% stun, etc)  or they are still attacking but with ts, then either missing descent which is, well... gl pking like that.... or missing pull but in that case it's only the worst ts which falls off fast and only 1080 hp pots... And their attack skills still sux ballz.

Or going for DOT mode. Which is well can be funny running around in solo but in real pk it's utterly useless.

Devil ranged skills are sux , cannot be stacked  ---> 6 kurians dotting you from far ---> you will get 1x dot only in total as they are overwriting eachother.

The useful dots are in attack tree---> you gotta skill to attack + devil ----> sux def, no descent, like 8k hp since u gotta be in fll mp stuffs if u wanna deal reasonable dot dmgs. Furthermore the attack tree dots are close ranged skills ---> you gotta get close to the enemy ---> they will attack you, your TS ends in a blink of an eye, and there you go for a total useless char, that is waiting to die, since it's can't even dot w/o TS.

As for the 1v2s (won't even mention 1v3s, there is just NO FREAKING WAY ANY KURIAN CAN WIN IT AGAINST 3 WARRIORS, no, just not happening, the kurian's devil TS falls off before you can do anything) please bring any dot kurian and let's try it.  2 warrior attacking a kurian will take off his devil TS fast as fuck (hell, better warriors can even kill them with TS on the dmg is HUGE on kurians w/o defense skills and dot kurians cannot put skill points on def here since all the stackable dot skills are on attack tree, not even the 2k hp pots saving you there for a long time with suxy def and 8-9k hp. ) At the very, very, very max, the kurian is able to take down 1 warrior,  but by that time his TS is off, so bb little kurian.

Long story shorts imo warriors are way more OP than anything else too. 

Kurians can be annoying sometimes, mostly if you are soloing, but other than that they are (especially devil kurians) just irrevelant. In any pk that contains more than 2-3 ppl, so much dmg is taken so fast that any Devil kurian's TS will just fall off ans rhe kurian is being rendered useless.

The only viable kurians in normal pk are the attacking ones, which can help with divide, stun etc (not that op as most ppl describe) but hell gotta give them something, they have a WAAAAY LESS DMGing skill than warriors, not spammable (you either spamm it way slower than the warrior skills, or combineing 2 skills, 1 of them which uses stamina) no ability to use shield so ye.... w/o stunn and divide they'd suxy, nerfed to the ground warriors.

PS.: I honestly don't rly care about all this drama, and the topic has valid points about certain things (Bifrost, etc) so thumbs up for that.

I just find it kinda funny how ppl still complaining about kurians while kurians are kinda sux already, especially DOT kurians (in pk), if they are trouble for any1, better uninstall KO.

Edited by david4244

1 hour ago, YouGotPwndByMyAss said:

Archers: Archer parties are pretty useless specially with their low damages and also their priest need to be closer on the targets then the archers so the priest just get pulled / rushed & divided + with torment/malice and their priest will be dead in any second. And nope archers do not have a descent to help the priest out! :)  if u play good as a melee party just stay behind Rocks&Trees&other objects also if a sin can go in their back and warriors& kurians descent on the sin then the archers are pretty much gg

You clearly have no idea about Archers. There is no need for a priest, it's waste of an slot. It's either 8 archers or 7 archer + 1 mage. That's how it works. Now lets say 8 arrows X 800 dmg that's 6400 dmg, each archer shoot 2 arrows it's a kill within 2 seconds. That's normal arrow. Imagine power shot that's 8x 1500 -2500 dmg you do the math yourself. But in ApexKO archers get together randomly without TS or a good team work so yes I agree they're useless/good in ksing.

Edited by Marshmallow

2 hours ago, david4244 said:

I'm on phone so don't feel like reacting to everything properly but it's hella ridiculous that whenever some1 complaining about kurians they completely ignore every single downside of it.

-STAMINA - hello, Skills comsumes shittons of it. Ppl often talkig about it as if kurians could spamm stuns, pulls , dots  etc limitlessly.

-Different builds. Again they cannot have devil ts, be tanky, have attack skills, gg def and all that shit at once as ppl often refer to them.

They either being attack build (w/o ts but having descent ----> Basicly a warrior with no ability to use shield and a suxy often failing 250% attack skill--> WAAAAY less DPS than warriors, woah so gg, in this case having divide and stun but it's honestly not a big deal especially now with clickable divide, not 100% stun, etc)  or they are still attacking but with ts, then either missing descent which is, well... gl pking like that.... or missing pull but in that case it's only the worst ts which falls off fast and only 1080 hp pots... And their attack skills still sux ballz.

Or going for DOT mode. Which is well can be funny running around in solo but in real pk it's utterly useless.

Devil ranged skills are sux , cannot be stacked  ---> 6 kurians dotting you from far ---> you will get 1x dot only in total as they are overwriting eachother.

The useful dots are in attack tree---> you gotta skill to attack + devil ----> sux def, no descent, like 8k hp since u gotta be in fll mp stuffs if u wanna deal reasonable dot dmgs. Furthermore the attack tree dots are close ranged skills ---> you gotta get close to the enemy ---> they will attack you, your TS ends in a blink of an eye, and there you go for a total useless char, that is waiting to die, since it's can't even dot w/o TS.

As for the 1v2s (won't even mention 1v3s, there is just NO FREAKING WAY ANY KURIAN CAN WIN IT AGAINST 3 WARRIORS, no, just not happening, the kurian's devil TS falls off before you can do anything) please bring any dot kurian and let's try it.  2 warrior attacking a kurian will take off his devil TS fast as fuck (hell, better warriors can even kill them with TS on the dmg is HUGE on kurians w/o defense skills and dot kurians cannot put skill points on def here since all the stackable dot skills are on attack tree, not even the 2k hp pots saving you there for a long time with suxy def and 8-9k hp. ) At the very, very, very max, the kurian is able to take down 1 warrior,  but by that time his TS is off, so bb little kurian.

Long story shorts imo warriors are way more OP than anything else too. 

Kurians can be annoying sometimes, mostly if you are soloing, but other than that they are (especially devil kurians) just irrevelant. In any pk that contains more than 2-3 ppl, so much dmg is taken so fast that any Devil kurian's TS will just fall off ans rhe kurian is being rendered useless.

The only viable kurians in normal pk are the attacking ones, which can help with divide, stun etc (not that op as most ppl describe) but hell gotta give them something, they have a WAAAAY LESS DMGing skill than warriors, not spammable (you either spamm it way slower than the warrior skills, or combineing 2 skills, 1 of them which uses stamina) no ability to use shield so ye.... w/o stunn and divide they'd suxy, nerfed to the ground warriors.

PS.: I honestly don't rly care about all this drama, and the topic has valid points about certain things (Bifrost, etc) so thumbs up for that.

I just find it kinda funny how ppl still complaining about kurians while kurians are kinda sux already, especially DOT kurians (in pk), if they are trouble for any1, better uninstall KO.

This video is enough for explain all how op it is :D here all can see the reason why Fire Mages , Sins , Archers ,Priests are completely useless against Kurians!!!! (Specially felt sorry about the fire mages back then getting 2 shotted by kurian without debuff and 1 shot with torment & berserk and also 1 sin walks into the mage party while they use nova kurian use aoe stun and full chakalaka xD)

It still hits for 1500 to 2000 on malice / torment i don't think this is a problem also i played kurian myself and the only thing i said was it's way to strong!!

And let's look at this i did trio pk as kurian i say my commander to cast his torment during he cast i pull some1 and i divide right at the same time all my third party member *ItzVenomax had to do was press Cp blind/spike and the target was dead or he pressed the almighty Town Button :)  also 2 shotted BroOk on this way #His whole party town np. :P 

Kurians really force people to play with 3 priests or with a support mage!!! Which makes 0 chance for small parties and solo / duo players what can 1 sin and a warrior do against 5 warriors & # priest? :D 

Also kurians can use his berserk and 1 hit all the mages without have any problem!

And tbh about devil stance kurian i dont care really i played once myself devil kurian i killed 2 warriors on my own without have any problem and if u think it's impossible then i dont know maybe the warriors were not so good but it felt to op on vsses. But as u said in pk it is useless!! But i care just this attack kurian!!! I can tell you 1 thing if delete this stupid class sins archers will be back also people will have balls to pk with 1 or 2 priests like BroOk does all day. 

But i can show you this: (Specially check 12:26 nice 1vs3 np) and alot more 1vs2 etcetera in here.

(I don't show this video for support GORDION it's most useless usko server ever have no players just for show dot kurian in vs mode :) )

Dot kurian not trouble for pk but if there is a full party with them i think it is for small parties & solo / duo pk players. And by showing this video i give all other classes a hint not to go 1vs1 with them :) 

And u know this is not drama David i see all people complain about this stupid class so i try speak for the server no drama i like you tbh as person so why drama? :D

I'm actually happy people throw all their things on the table and in all the conversations of today we find out some good stuff like:

1: Ice Cube Mage: just ruin the pk by cubing priests so all their melees have to town or die. & It destroys Border Defense War Event. (And people only use it for to fuck people which they hate #ItzMDMA against me) Thanks @JoeglacheL & Marshmallow

2: Scorpion Scythe: heals way to much you can tank easily 4-6 melees while hitting mobs like harunga & cardinals & undyings Etcetera. (I think best option is just to remove this stupid weapon already it also make 0 sense in the pk! And the afk farmers will die with or without it! you can even block the farmer away from the mob by standing in his path! So he can't attack the mob anymore! :) Thanks @Marshmallow

3: Let's say nerf the pull and let's see how it goes and let the aoe stun stay like it is on 100%. Thanks @Vivaldi

4: Add UTC & Fix Sin fail damages specially with the daggers Shards&Selfname Daggers.

5: Maybe buff fire mages a little? :) 

And also can see the downsides indeed maybe we could give kurian little buff damage on the spammable skill Slice Cutting but let the Critical Bleeding stay like how it is right now :) 

So those conversations/discussions are good to do so it's not drama it will only maybe help the server :).

Greetings,

Chris.

1 hour ago, Marshmallow said:

You clearly have no idea about Archers. There is no need for a priest, it's waste of an slot. It's either 8 archers or 7 archer + 1 mage. That's how it works. Now lets say 8 arrows X 800 dmg that's 6400 dmg, each archer shoot 2 arrows it's a kill within 2 seconds. That's normal arrow. Imagine power shot that's 8x 1500 -2500 dmg you do the math yourself. But in ApexKO archers get together randomly without TS or a good team work so yes I agree they're useless/good in ksing.

Archers are useless in anyway anyhow if the players know what to do and the objects already make such big dis advantage for this class.

Archers just good in the first Colony Zone map with that castle in the middle and on level 70 Cap! Not in here :D (Maybe in start of farm servers in 83 cap or in servers without Rosetta & Krowaz & Holy Knight Armor )

And yes i agree with u that makes it even worse not going on teamspeak but they are indeed very good in kssing zzzz KingAurelio why are you doing this to us xD. :D 

9 hours ago, YouGotPwndByMyAss said:

Archers are useless in anyway anyhow if the players know what to do and the objects already make such big dis advantage for this class.

Archers just good in the first Colony Zone map with that castle in the middle and on level 70 Cap! Not in here :D (Maybe in start of farm servers in 83 cap or in servers without Rosetta & Krowaz & Holy Knight Armor )

And yes i agree with u that makes it even worse not going on teamspeak but they are indeed very good in kssing zzzz KingAurelio why are you doing this to us xD. :D 

I disagree. Archers are good in cancelling priests, draining their mana. Be it PK or BDW. They're good in Juraid. Excellent for farming, Boss wars. Sorry Mr. Ass but your arguments mostly make no sense and their rather just a complaint because you can't freely descent on your rogues and kill everyone. You have to town because your rogue friend is stunned and divided and dead and that makes you mad. Kurian is a must have class to stop you from killing everyone :D Further nerfing it negatively will make the job useless, soon nobody will invite Kurians to their party because their skills are unreliable and fail most of the time. About LauraWells video, that's when Rush was 100% and Divide was non-clickable. People make video from their successful attempts. Nobody will put their death in videos. He used Berserk and killed a bunch of noob mages so what? That makes Kurian OP? Not at all. When you Berserk if an assassin sees you around he can 2 hit you bcz ur defense is less than 400 but LauraWells or anyone else would never record such failures right? I will watch GORDION video and comment later.

16 minutes ago, Marshmallow said:

I disagree. Archers are good in cancelling priests, draining their mana. Be it PK or BDW. They're good in Juraid. Excellent for farming, Boss wars. Sorry Mr. Ass but your arguments mostly make no sense and their rather just a complaint because you can't freely descent on your rogues and kill everyone. You have to town because your rogue friend is stunned and divided and dead and that makes you mad. Kurian is a must have class to stop you from killing everyone :D Further nerfing it negatively will make the job useless, soon nobody will invite Kurians to their party because their skills are unreliable and fail most of the time. About LauraWells video, that's when Rush was 100% and Divide was non-clickable. People make video from their successful attempts. Nobody will put their death in videos. He used Berserk and killed a bunch of noob mages so what? That makes Kurian OP? Not at all. When you Berserk if an assassin sees you around he can 2 hit you bcz ur defense is less than 400 but LauraWells or anyone else would never record such failures right? I will watch GORDION video and comment later.

About archers good in cancelling priests damm right but as warrior player u descent on ur priest and kill the archer instantly as warrior u will never make the archer have a chance to start canceling on ur priest and i think any class will focus the archer immediately atleast that's what i do. :) 

I guess you don't understand my point and i don't want to explain again about this stupid class and we all saw that the pull is going down to 50% so i'm happy enough:) If you think i am making no sense then don't reply on me anymore.

Kurian is twice much as strong as how they are in usko PERIOD! and they are destroying the server PERIOD! They take all the fun away from the pk for all classes! even warriors because they need to play as 3 priest & 5 warriors (Which is really boring) because with 1 priest they can town or die 24/7.

I will no longer use this topic also it seems like it will go to the bad way now and i don't want that to happen.

Maybe some things i said in this topic are maybe also not right but we are all human i hope everyone understands that :) 

PS: Busy edit on my last pk video.

Kind regards

Chris.

/Closed for me (YouGotPwndByMyAss)

2 minutes ago, YouGotPwndByMyAss said:

I guess you don't understand my point and i don't want to explain again about this stupid class and we all saw that the pull is going down to 50% so i'm happy enough:) If you think i am making no sense then don't reply on me anymore.

Kurian is twice much as strong as how they are in usko PERIOD! and they are destroying the server PERIOD! They take all the fun away from the pk for all classes!

I will no longer use this topic also it seems like it will go to the bad way now and i don't want that to happen.

Kind regards

Chris.

I got your point already that's why I suggested to remove this job temporarily for a test to see if more players return to Apex. What I'm against with is to Nerf attack Kurians again because that will make the class useless. Nerfing further is not the solution here. If they're gonna screw Pull and Thunder or any more skills then they have to give Kurians the ability to use shield like warriors with the same passive skills to boost their defense and make level 60 combo skill faster and fail safe so Kurians could atleast deal a good and reliable damage. I watched GORDION video, that's been nerfed here and no longer works like that. In ApexKO MP Kurians can kill you even faster than that but as david said you'll lose good skills and stats. So devil kurians shouldn't be an issue right now.

O zaman biraz bizde birşeylerden bahsedelim APEXKO 'nun para için her güncellemeyi, yeniliği istediği gibi kullanan vaktinde el altından kayıtlarla sabit item ve kullanıcıları öne geçirecek öğeleri satan, dağıtan topluluk oyunuyla bir bağ kurdurmanıza gerek yok eğer bir bağ kurmak istiyorsanız JAPAN Knight Online Official, Korea Knight Online Official, Malaysia Knight Online Official ile bağ kurmanız çok ama çok daha hoş olur.

Ayrıca bifrost, ve ultimaya laf etmişsiniz ama sizler zaten itemlerini kasmış sadece pk amacındaki insanlarsınız yeni gelen kullanıcılar nasıl item kasıp sizlerle adilce savaşabilir ? eğer bu etkinlikler kaldırılacaksa yada değiştirilecekse, yerine yeni etkinlik getirilecekse vesaire öncelikle bizzat düşünülmesi gereken tek başına oyunu oynayan kullanıcılar ve yeni kayıt olan kullanıcılardır.

Ayrıca kuriana / porutuya zayıflatma istemişsin ama zaten kurian ve porutu en zayıf halinde, bence asıl nerflenmesi gereken ilk job berserker warriorlardır. ben istersen sana yada sizlere kurianın, porutunun önceki halinden bahsediyim

1= staminası bitmezdi, sınırsız bir staminaya sahipti 

2= her skili yüzde yüz tutma oranına sahipti

3= transformation aktif iken anger dahil bütün hasarları  katlanırdı anger hasarı bugünki gibi 1090 değil 3500idi.

4= Magic Power statından tam verim alıyordu / Hasar düşürülmesi mevcut orana vakıf değilim. 

5= Drakeler ve Smashlarda Sol elindeki silahların etkisi mevcuttu yani %60 ile %270 hasarı düşürülmüş durumda

6= Drakeler Ard Arda birikiyordu yani Ardışık olarak  farklı drakeleri ard arda kullanırsanız hepsinin hasarı aktifdi bugün bir drake sınırı var ve ard arda farklı drake hasarları birikip aktif olamıyor.

7= 60 level Skilinin sekme şansı çok ama çok daha azdı

8= Zırhlarınız yandığında %100 Hasar artışı mevcuttu

9= Master 20 Skili divide Armor bugünki gibi kolaylıkla ekarte edilemiyordu.

10= Transformation skilinin bozulması çok ama çok daha zordu

11= Skillerinde Colddown mevcut değildi.

ve daha sayamadığım aklıma gelmeyen nice zayıflatma çalışmaları ve örnekleri.

bence kurumsal, yetkili, etkin merci olmak özellikle resmiyete sahip olmak her kullanıcının özellikle pwnd gibi kullanıcıların arzusu için bir oyunu şekillendirmek değildir.

bazı kullanıcılar klanlarının, topluluklarının ve kendi çıkarlarını gözeterek geriye kalan userları düşünmeyerek bencilce kendisi için değişiklik istiyor, bekleyebiliyor.

Her zaman arzumuz herkese eşit bir oyunda her zaman eşitçe oynayabilmek, rekabet edebilmektir .

bence kullanıcıların yorumlarını ve isteklerini kendi düşünceleriniz karşısında biraz askıya alınız sayın oyun görevlileri ve yönetimi, özellikle kendiniz nasıl daha EŞİT, rekabetçi ve aktif bir oyun oynama platformu sunabiliriz diye düşünebilirsiniz.

Lütfen bencilce kendi çıkarlarınızı düşünerek ve arkadaşlarınızın çıkarlarını düşünerek APEXKO kullanıcılarını mağdur ettirmeyiniz. 

@twostars @Vivaldi @Aesteris Could you please close this topic it has no sense anymore and i think it will go out of hand if it continue like this.

And please look at the following subjects :

1: Ice Cube Mage: just ruin the pk by cubing priests so all their melees have to town or die. & It destroys Border Defense War Event. (And people only use it for to fuck people which they hate #ItzMDMA against me) Thanks @JoeglacheL & Marshmallow

2: Scorpion Scythe: heals way to much you can tank easily 4-6 melees while hitting mobs like harunga & cardinals & undyings Etcetera. (I think best option is just to remove this stupid weapon already it also make 0 sense in the pk! And the afk farmers will die with or without it! you can even block the farmer away from the mob by standing in his path! So he can't attack the mob anymore! :) Thanks @Marshmallow

3: Add UTC & Fix Sin fail damages specially with the daggers Shards&Selfname Daggers.

4: Maybe buff fire mages a little? :) 

5: And also can see the downsides indeed maybe we could give kurian little buff damage on the spammable skill Slice Cutting but let the Critical Bleeding stay like how it is right now :) 

Peace.

16 minutes ago, YouGotPwndByMyAss said:

@twostars @Vivaldi @Aesteris Could you please close this topic it has no sense anymore and i think it will go out of hand if it continue like this.

And please look at the following subjects :

3: Add UTC & Fix Sin fail damages specially with the daggers Shards&Selfname Daggers.

4: Maybe buff fire mages a little? :) 

5: And also can see the downsides indeed maybe we could give kurian little buff damage on the spammable skill Slice Cutting but let the Critical Bleeding stay like how it is right now :) 

Peace.

Sure thing, the topic already served its purpose.

About  the remaining points:

1) We'll be thinking of ways to deal with Ice Mages. First move would be making the casting of the skill able to get broken by melee hits;

2) We have reasons to keep this as it is;

3) UTC is coming. As for fail damages, weapon types play absolutely no part on it, meaning that fail rates will be the same no matter what weapon you use, this is a certainty.

4) Also coming on UTC;

5) We'll monitor how this plays along now and are up for future changes.

Once again, thanks for everyone's input.

Best regards,

Vivaldi.