Sign in to follow this  
KillForTheMoment

Killforthemoment vs drmanhattan movie(8-2)

Not saying he isn't using a pedal/macro but it is very easy to drain mana like that with just your hands, actually many sins who played since minor combo was invented can drain their mana faster than a pedal user. Don't forget there are pedal who can even minor combo with 1 hand and destroy pedal/macro users with full hp( before this becomes a debate about how it is not possible I can provide you multiple videos showing my point), but on topic your video seems really laggy or did you edit it like that?

You clearly haven't tried minor heal on this server. There is cooldown which stops you from being able to minor heal combo effectively.

You clearly haven't tried minor heal on this server. There is cooldown which stops you from being able to minor heal combo effectively.

1. you are  wrong I haven't stopped playing usko( I have been on ares since 2004 and I still play there now) so I obviously know about the minor cool down( they probably have it tweaked a little different then usko, but it's still the same cool down)

2. just cause there is minor cool down doesn't mean you can;t minor heal combo effectively, even pedal and macro users can manage their combo with just a little bit of concentration.

Who are u ? I lost to you ? What's ur pm ? Do u have any videos or kcs's ? Come vs with me   :)

Akashi / lSacredDavid.   Yap, you did, and no, i don't have SS from the old VS since it's pretty pointless to do. But since you wanted it that much, as a reminder to don't forget today's vs aswell, here you go:

image.jpg

PS.: Manhattan is a really good sin (especially in pk and that's what matters), he is just having trouble with WTFast atm (which is necessary for him since he is from Brazil), plus so far i've seen in the movie most of the times he was w/o wings , with warrior pathos, while you had sin pathos, wing, and kept using the weapon cancel too. Kinda sure he will get ya fairly easily if he fix his WTFast but whatever, it has nothing to do with me / it was pointless drama to open this topic in the first place, cya, have fun.

Akashi / lSacredDavid.   Yap, you did, and no, i don't have SS from the old VS since it's pretty pointless to do. But since you wanted it that much, as a reminder to don't forget today's vs aswell, here you go:

image.jpg

PS.: Manhattan is a really good sin (especially in pk and that's what matters), he is just having trouble with WTFast atm (which is necessary for him since he is from Brazil), plus so far i've seen in the movie most of the times he was w/o wings , with warrior pathos, while you had sin pathos, wing, and kept using the weapon cancel too. Kinda sure he will get ya fairly easily if he fix his WTFast but whatever, it has nothing to do with me / it was pointless drama to open this topic in the first place, cya, have fun.

I have no problem with lose . İt is just a game. Yes u win the vs and ı say cong. you are better than me. The point is Mannathan says the worst players in 4prisoners. Thats why ı make this video. He didn't say dont use m20 that's why ı use. When it was 5-0 hey say dont use m20. I say k and don't use it. Wings and phatos are free. Not all vs's ı have wing. Next time make video, lets see how u kill me. 

Ps: ksc is so silly. No skill bar, No damage bar...

image.jpg

someone just got burned  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: