• Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  

1 hour ago, ByKiLLa said:

u use descent cant attack me but your friend can attack how ?what are you defending ? did you see my last picture why i cant attack same position ?

He said he was going to descent to kill you. but you died before he could descent.

they already explain that the chinese look far away on your screen but in reality. they are close. it's ping. if you are closer to the server you experience less lag

also they are spamming acid pots. which you can do also. gm said a long time ago that the acid pot bug was fixed. but it's definitely not fixed

Edited by BulletClub

5 hours ago, BulletClub said:

also they are spamming acid pots. which you can do also. gm said a long time ago that the acid pot bug was fixed. but it's definitely not fixed

Record a video showing the speed difference and we'll take you seriously with this.

6 hours ago, twostars said:

Record a video showing the speed difference and we'll take you seriously with this.

I'm not complaining here. So therefore i'm not making a video. I was explaining the ping issue. out of all the comments in this you chose to respond to this choice piece of one comment lol. thanks

12 hours ago, BulletClub said:

I'm not complaining here. So therefore i'm not making a video. I was explaining the ping issue. out of all the comments in this you chose to respond to this choice piece of one comment lol. thanks

All I'm trying to say is unless you can back that up, all you're doing is spreading misinformation. This particular concern's been pointed out a few times, but only under the assumption that them "abusing" it actually makes a difference -- it doesn't make any difference. None, whatsoever. They travel the same distance either way, so there's no concern as to its use (i.e. it's pointless to use but can still be used, so people use it thinking they can benefit from it -- which they don't -- which then leads people to think that people are benefiting from it... and then tell us it's "definitely not fixed". Ugh.).

It has indeed been fixed, so unless you can back up your statement with proof (which you've said that you won't), please don't spread misinformation.

On 19.11.2017 at 3:51 PM, twostars said:

People have shared before you were not interested again in detail

I do not remember a person banned from the TBL so much player koxper  ApexKO on the server I wish it would be better if you had your game knowledge as much as the UsKO gm and the authorities

Edited by SICKER

It's the chinese VIP package. You might have heard of this before.

• Bonus range on skills
  • Increased upgrade rate
  • Immunity to bans or mutes
  • 50% enhanced damage against Juraid monsters
  • Meet & greet with admins.

4 hours ago, SICKER said:

I do not remember a person banned from the TBL so much player koxper  ApexKO on the server I wish it would be better if you had your game knowledge as much as the UsKO gm and the authorities

Wonder what the response to this will be.. :)

2 hours ago, ByKiLLa said:

It's the chinese VIP package. You might have heard of this before.

• Bonus range on skills
  • Increased upgrade rate
  • Immunity to bans or mutes
  • 50% enhanced damage against Juraid monsters
  • Meet & greet with admins.

lmfao elos. meet & greet with Admins  ahahhahahahahahaah.

19 hours ago, SICKER said:

The only video in any of those threads is dated from well before extra security measures went in, and even that isn't what I asked for.

Prior to us tightening things up, lag was much more of a factor than it is now. It's easily demonstrated in the video linked, and reproduced by us just fine without any actual cheating involved. We aren't going to ban people just because people think they're cheating.