Jump to content
  • Create an account or sign in to use the shoutbox

    You need to be a member in order to be able to chat with other users.

Sign in to follow this  
KUMARBAZ

idea for pk

Recommended Posts

make boss event in cz like before. not in base. because when people dont get leader point they dont want join this event. also when people kill chaos stone in base they dont get point for most speedy achivement.

add one more lunar war because peoples lazy for farm with gold coins. push them pk for farm.

add greed in cz and make it very strong and add more drop rate on it like ancient sheet/ts.  people will make a party with 8 people for that and bowl will be more active. make mage class strong for this boss because more mage= more pk

 

give more chance for new players. we have full item and i know apexko community respect us about that but when new players see us they dont want spend time.

 

we need more turk because pk is suck in evening time(im talking about for turkey). another times we can pk with chinese and peruvians. pk is good. 

 

how u guys can call turks for apexko? the first one add turk gm like meret then open topic on turkish platforms. trust me too much turk clan have ballz for pk. when they die they try to make better party setup and fighting again. they are not gonna leave in cz.

 

Ultima is very strong. i know why because u guys want make good pk but people dont care ultima anymore because this boss is immortal. Dont make it low like felankor but this boss need nerf.

Tell on notice felankor time like ultima because when people see it people call him friends and cz gonna be very active.

 

sorry for my bad english because i dont care english rules im not working in apexko community. so if they have good english they can understand it anyway.

Because everyone is english teacher on keyboard in forum. focus on the topic not my english

Edited by KUMARBAZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some guy even posted website for advertising to turkish community. it was ignored unfortunately.

New player's need a better beginner package. like open new account get free 3 day +11 garges or something. so they can pk and compete while gaining some items.

or add new farm spots for them. the last update for the farm was 5 or 6 months ago. now these hepa weapons are obsolete. nothing to farm now.

There needs to be something to farm in bowl to bring activity. the halloween even brought tons of people farming pumpkins in bowl and all over cz. so that is a prime example of how adding a mob to farm in bowl can increase activity,

felankor actually brings activity to cz because it's possible to kill. People now just ignore the ultima notice because it;s became very evident with the servers low population that it cannot be killed. so the ultima is now counter productive to what it was set out to do. bring activity. it doesn't bring anyone.they don't care because they know it can't be killed.

nice ideas. maybe some can be implemented 

Edited by BulletClub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good ideas :) need turks around!

give to mages more dmg to bring some mages clan back.

make priest able to pk solo at least (i.e. blasting giving int instead str? ) not every1 like to play with op warrior or kurians.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello KUMARBAZ,

 

First of all, thanks for creating this thread filled with suggestions. I'll adress some of your points and also give everyone some perspective on what's coming.

 

- About the boss wars: I'm sorry but it's nice to have a change of PK zones every now and then, it breaks the routine and it's only one day of the week after all.

- Ultima: we'll update its drops before NERFing the mob.

- Felankor: Telling the time for every boss is not good. It's part of the game to camp CZ and wait for it. This also provides a longer stay in the zone.

- Turkish GM: We are and have always been looking for one but it is extremely hard. We can't find one that speaks both english and turkish with fluency and also has a personality that matches our way of doing things.

- Turkish community: the amount of support we receive from them is amazing. If you could only see how much compliments we receive on facebook and even here in the forums every now and then. The problem is that they all have one thing in common which is asking for a new server. Our facebook's page inbox is filled with messages asking for that, they all want a fresh start which is something that we can not give them.

But with that being said, we are currently working on a new expansion, and this one will be big. From improving the beginner gear to releasing UTC and lots and lots of new and original features. All this will be properly advertised when the time comes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the next expansion will be good for bringing in people. However, I would like to say and add to KUMARBAZ's point that we most certaintly do need more turkish people in the apexko community because as the diversity of apexko is certainly vast, there is a lapse of people in colony zone which is a peak time of pk for people living in turkey. We can easily multiply our population in this server if we simply have a few turkish clans come here. Now as Vivaldi has pointed out that the primary emphasis of turkish player's is to have apexko start as a new server, it will make it difficult because that's simply not going to happen. However seeing as this new expansion is going to be quite big considering it is bringing in UTC, I think we might have a shot at bringing in turkish clans here. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07.11.2017 at 5:52 PM, Vivaldi said:

Hello KUMARBAZ,

 

First of all, thanks for creating this thread filled with suggestions. I'll adress some of your points and also give everyone some perspective on what's coming.

 

- About the boss wars: I'm sorry but it's nice to have a change of PK zones every now and then, it breaks the routine and it's only one day of the week after all.

- Ultima: we'll update its drops before NERFing the mob.

- Felankor: Telling the time for every boss is not good. It's part of the game to camp CZ and wait for it. This also provides a longer stay in the zone.

- Turkish GM: We are and have always been looking for one but it is extremely hard. We can't find one that speaks both english and turkish with fluency and also has a personality that matches our way of doing things.

- Turkish community: the amount of support we receive from them is amazing. If you could only see how much compliments we receive on facebook and even here in the forums every now and then. The problem is that they all have one thing in common which is asking for a new server. Our facebook's page inbox is filled with messages asking for that, they all want a fresh start which is something that we can not give them.

But with that being said, we are currently working on a new expansion, and this one will be big. From improving the beginner gear to releasing UTC and lots and lots of new and original features. All this will be properly advertised when the time comes

- bos war: if u dont wanna make it on cz add leader point on this war.  we are(turks) dont wanna go rlb for 2x krowaz chest.
-ultima: ty
-felankor:  i understand what u mean but when u dont tell the felankor time on notice we only pking good 1 time but if u tell felankor time before 1 hour u will see how is pk gonna good :)
another things u are right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with Vivaldi about Felankor. If people are given notice before the spawn of Felankor, they will probably log their mage and assassin characters, and if there are more than 2 parties, the mob will literally vanish into thin air in 20 seconds . So letting people keep track of its spawn time(~8-10 hours) means that they will stay longer in CZ so there will be PK(of course, if it's kinda balanced considering both nations) before and after the spawn.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CZ, should be a place for the well geared players. Do not push the newbies with beginner items to farm at CZ. Farm for 5minutes and what..? got killed. 

make CZ as the only place for the well geared players to farm.

add farming fields outside CZ, plenty empty places at lufer/emc. 

as for mage and priest, I like the current condition. Mage and Priest good for farming but not so good to PK. stay like that. But give them an extra deff beginners items for the newbie, since they'll be the most targeted character when PK at cz. 

Edited by kibus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mages should receive +11 krowaz items and accessories+3 for free. That should bring more activity, be it farm or PK. But if you really want more players to join ApexKO, staff need to reset Tuke and Brook's NPs, that I'm sure makes ApexKO the most populated server ever! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's not like mages gonna get buffed like warriors with +11 items, they're still 2 hits :D but that would encourage them to play. Once a wise man said "With great mages comes great pk."

Edited by Marshmallow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marshmallow said:

Mages should receive +11 krowaz items and accessories+3 for free. That should bring more activity, be it farm or PK. But if you really want more players to join ApexKO, staff need to reset Tuke and Brook's NPs, that I'm sure makes ApexKO the most populated server ever! :D 

Give +11 Krowaz for free ? Hmm... How about they make it themselves? It's not so difficult given the fact krowaz armor +3 is so evidently cheap and always in merchants. Furthermore it drops from gems and chests at generator with ease. You have to understand that there is still a market component to players in ApexKO. Going around saying giving elite level gear for free is truly not logical and more importantly idiocy. Mages, be it or whatever class, given rosettas and rental accessories +1 is good enough to provide viable pk in colony zone. You just have to play smart....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, IIIAmJohnWick said:

Give +11 Krowaz for free ? Hmm... How about they make it themselves? It's not so difficult given the fact krowaz armor +3 is so evidently cheap and always in merchants. Furthermore it drops from gems and chests at generator with ease. You have to understand that there is still a market component to players in ApexKO. Going around saying giving elite level gear for free is truly not logical and more importantly idiocy. Mages, be it or whatever class, given rosettas and rental accessories +1 is good enough to provide viable pk in colony zone. You just have to play smart....

funny this comes from someone with +4k AP as rogue yet you cry about mages getting +11? you ignore the fact that many would not start here from scratch bcz most players are geared with +11 and anvil % to up +7 is pretty shit. Other day I burned +30 krowaz items to +7 and only 1 succeeded. Call it bad luck or whatever but making it themselves would require lots of farming or babashopping. Go Cz right now, PK is shit. Orcs log for felankor/events, humans running towning. And when events/felankor is over, it's humans VS Haungas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no need to give anything for mages

later on melee will cry in pk and will ask for nerf mages again again and again

mages are fine

 

just fix absolute power skill

it's should increase 30% magic attack power and it's doesnt

 

sorry for my bad english 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You point out true problems. But giving mages +11 Krowaz gear won't solve this. We need better advertisement, focusing on turkish clans primarily so that server is populated at all time zones.

 

P.S. Mages with 8 or 11 reb, is no problem for me. :D

Edited by IIIAmJohnWick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×